• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8962 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 01 2013 22:11 GMT
#2716
On March 02 2013 07:08 Wade Fell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2013 07:05 Vivax wrote:
If Chez indeed flips scum then I'll nominate his play for worst claim 2013 lol.

I disagree. If he's a mafia day vigi, perhaps he realizes that he cannot possibly stop the freight train-like momentum of a BH-backed push. He fires immediately and claims town day vigi, just to move us a half-step closer to lylo, since it's the last thing he could do for his team.

Given that he's chez and how comprehensive my case against him is, it's reasonable. He can't go shooting someone super obviously town if he wants a chance to live (people would know he's scum if he show me, for example), and he doesn't want to shoot an ally or someone who's lynchbait.

It seems to me his action perfectly aligns with what a scum chez would do in this case-- reasonable and not bad.


Imo Milkman was good lynch bait, but maybe that's just me.
For the rest, it makes sense. Mafia doesn't lose KP with his death anyway so he might as well have tried to get that action out quickly.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 01 2013 22:19 GMT
#2717
Wade, why do you completely ignore JJ's Jailer claim?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 01 2013 22:53 GMT
#2725
On March 02 2013 07:45 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Theres no reason to claim jailer as scum it would be monumentally stupid


Agreed. Very unlikely that JJ is scum.

He is still is responsible for VE getting shot unless there was a doublestack. But not much we can do about that.

I still would like to hear why he picked Toad as target.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 01 2013 22:57 GMT
#2727
Nevermind the doublestack, that wouldn't have changed anything. with Toad roleblocked. Should think before posting lol.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 02 2013 17:47 GMT
#2876
Im currently posting from atablet with a shitty connection i have a question for helvetica that came to my mind.
You said earlier that you'd believe chez to be likely town if he remained uncounterclaimed all the while pushing toad until he got modkilled.
Now you seem reluctant to defend chez and act insecure and confused about him although grush fakeclaimed, i would like you to expand on that. Cause if that's the case then a chez red flip would make you likely mafia for what you did. I should be back in time around deadline to post properly.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 02 2013 23:58 GMT
#2979
I just made it in to read the Chez infiltration stuff.

I have a terrible feeling about this lynch but it's too late to stop it, let's hope for the best.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 02 2013 23:59 GMT
#2980
Lol wtf are these logs.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 03 2013 00:09 GMT
#2994
On March 03 2013 09:07 geript wrote:
Well I think that I don't need to check this thread anymore.


Why not?

Props to Chez for that IRC stuff it would probably have gotten to vote switch if I saw it earlier. GG.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 03 2013 00:41 GMT
#3010
On March 03 2013 09:35 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Geript and jcarls need to get whacked tonight


I'll think about it maybe I don't know.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 03 2013 00:59 GMT
#3022
Dude you can't figure out the paranoia I managed to pull in some games go read LIX I called both the mayor and the sheriff scum after getting a red check back on some other dude. Don't get disheartened. I'm still sad I didn't manage to get them lynched though.

If you're scum I want you to post a lot more Don't worry I won't shoot you if you persuade me so share everything you can to prove you're town.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 03 2013 22:18 GMT
#3143
Hi peeps I'm back home.

Iamp, what are your current scumreads.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 03 2013 22:53 GMT
#3144
Post em or I'll paint the floor with your brains.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 03 2013 23:17 GMT
#3148
Helvetica, Wade and you are obvious scum by now.

Scumgame of your life but I uncovered your nasty plans.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 03 2013 23:25 GMT
#3149
I've changed my mind actually, I won't shoot the Macho Man for not posting.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 03 2013 23:31 GMT
#3152
Dunno I'm still busy spinning the roulette.

I will make up a reason after the shot.

Any objections?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 03 2013 23:59 GMT
#3157
I shot RO I think.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 04 2013 00:02 GMT
#3162
hah!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 04 2013 00:09 GMT
#3167
I'm off to sleep, praise my awesomeness.

Let's lynch into glurio / jcarl next, geript shared his reads quite willingly we should see how he plays out this day.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 04 2013 00:15 GMT
#3177
On March 04 2013 09:10 JungleJorge wrote:
Vivax I assume you are claiming the RO kill?
I jailed layabout. I wasn't roleblocked. Some fishy stuff happened here, or scum team is retarded and an amazing chain of coincidences just happened.


I shot RO yes. If what you say is true then there should be a second guy roleblocked by scum, unless layabout is the mafia roleblocker.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 04 2013 16:00 GMT
#3405
I won't focus much any more on this game tbh lessons restarted today and I've got a few other games starting soon. Most of the work here has been done so I feel free to drop my attention on this game.

There are 2 scum left so it's unlikely they would be able to achieve a 5 2 situation at this point. However there might be third party and since it would be an arsonist the next night might end up being scary, or the night after.

I'll just sheep Wade on today's lynch last time he looked sure like on this one and he hit scum.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM551
IndyStarCraft 139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 551
Lowko380
IndyStarCraft 139
mouzHeroMarine 59
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4781
XaKoH 272
Dendi236
XcaliburYe208
Counter-Strike
byalli644
Other Games
gofns35464
singsing2028
Coldzera 694
Happy435
B2W.Neo290
Pyrionflax281
ToD33
trigger0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 36
• StrangeGG 21
• Adnapsc2 9
• Light_VIP 9
• Gemini_19 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV392
League of Legends
• Jankos3667
Upcoming Events
Online Event
43m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 43m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.