• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10181 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 00:08 GMT
#1143
On February 16 2013 09:04 Hopeless1der wrote:

Kurumi
+ Show Spoiler +

Welcome to Themed game Mafia! You are The Information Gambler!
--

Every night, select another player. Both players are informed of their opponent and PM the mod with one of three options: "Share Information", "Pass", or "Kill Opponent".

- If both players select the same option, nothing happens.
- If one player picks "Share Information" and the other picks "Pass", the player picking "Pass" gets privately informed of the other player's alignment.
- If one player picks "Share Information" and the other picks "Kill Opponent", the player picking "Kill Opponent" will kill the other player, but the kill announcement will reveal the killer.
- If one player picks "Pass" and the other picks "Kill Opponent", the player picking "Kill Opponent" will kill the other player, but there will be no reveal regarding the killer.

You win with the Town!

---Kitaman24 has won Kurumi's wager---



This gentleman finds this particular death remarkably interesting.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 00:18 GMT
#1157
On February 16 2013 09:15 iamperfection wrote:
Wait who did you target Marv


Hello scamp, I used my given gift on the gentleman Sylencia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 00:22 GMT
#1162
On February 16 2013 09:20 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 09:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:16 iamperfection wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:14 iamperfection wrote:
Kill kita right ¿

why?

Because of the role

I have a hard time seeing scum pick the option where you announce yourself as the killer.

But maybe that's just me.

Unless he thought krumi was going to kill him.....


One should note, scamp, that gentlemen Kurumi and kitaman were both electing to remove the same gentleman from the establishment.

I would, however, dearly like to hear from gentleman Kita on this matter.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 00:34 GMT
#1166
On February 16 2013 09:19 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 09:18 marvellosity wrote:
On February 16 2013 09:15 iamperfection wrote:
Wait who did you target Marv


Hello scamp, I used my given gift on the gentleman Sylencia.

Was it worthwhile?


Sadly not as impactful as I had hoped, scamp. I only had a roleblock to play with.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 12:26 GMT
#1189
This gentleman is deeply disappointed at the continued showing of gentleman gonzaw. Further, the discourse from kitaman at his decision to murder our beloved Kurumi is of the highest concern.

It is of paramount importance that the gentleman kita is not elected today. I desire to lead this establishment to great glories, after the shambolics of recent events where my wisdom was not heeded. For the moment, I wish to eject gonzaw from the premises.

##Vote: gonzaw
##Elect: marvellosity
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 13:15 GMT
#1191
On February 16 2013 22:10 Vivax wrote:
Can someone link me the day and night posts so I can first read the mechanics before I read the players playing based on those?


Certainly, fine gentleman:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397553&currentpage=10#181

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397553&currentpage=49#962

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397553&currentpage=57#1137
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 14:57 GMT
#1196
Fortunately you are both merely two gentlemen without wisdom.

Perhaps the remaining gentlemen in this establishment are concerned at the number of those with good intentions ejected thus far, and would wish to have me help them.

At this stage of our discourse I must be frank; the scamp and Mr D Ion merely flail around aimlessly, and we cannot afford for this to be the case any more.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 15:24 GMT
#1199
On February 17 2013 00:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
I quite like my wisdom.
You seem to like it too. Unless of course, it were concerning you.

That you possess the arrogance to even think you may be elected after the play you displayed in this game should make you sad. At least as sad as it makes me.


I have a proven record of removing gentlemen of evil intentions from establishments. My intentions have been pure, therefore I am a fine choice.

It saddens me that you believe this to be a matter of arrogance, rather than wishing for the triumph of those with good intentions. Sadly, it does not surprise me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 15:32 GMT
#1201
Watch your tongue. Do not dare to presume to know what behaviour it is. You have neither the moral character nor the judgement to make such pronouncements, although perhaps you think you do. You are sorely mistaken.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 15:57 GMT
#1204
On February 17 2013 00:55 iamperfection wrote:
Who is your top town read Marv


This is not important for me to reveal currently. Certainly not to one so rabidly against me. I wish to remove gonzaw, and pending further discourse, kita. This is the important information that you need.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 16:55 GMT
#1207
I am confident that the good people of this establishment will see fit to elect me, therefore there is no need to answer this particular question.

If at a future time it appears somehow I will not be elected, I will be abundantly clear if I believe a gentleman to be a poor candidate.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 18:19 GMT
#1211
The gentleman made a 'mistake' by 'accidentally' killing gentleman Kurumi, who wished to eject the same gentleman.

Naturally the same gentleman, who was perhaps a tenth as bothered with the discourse as I, gives me points of evil for not being bothered. Gentleman Austin was right about this one.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 23:36 GMT
#1225
I'm worried all the gentlemen in this establishment had too much scotch and are snoozing in their armchairs. What happened? o.o
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 11:33 GMT
#1276
On February 17 2013 13:52 iamperfection wrote:
marvel baby you approve of this sylencia lynch?


Hello scamp. I would prefer to eject gonzaw considerably more than Sylencia. In large part because I do not trust kita's intentions.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 19:32 GMT
#1378
On February 18 2013 01:58 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 01:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Does anyone else find it strange that the person that gonzaw claims to have poisoned hasn't claimed yet? Either the person that was poisoned doesn't want town to know about it or gonzaw hasn't actually used his ability and is lying to us.

Yes a lie was my first instinct indeed.

Happened to even me it has before.
Poison? More like poisson.


+ Show Spoiler +

Catching up on the thread now, but for some reason I found this hilarious.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 19:45 GMT
#1389
I can't carry on having my fun in gentleman-speak. It's getting too critical and there's not enough time left.

Vivax looks terrible as Hassy's replacement. He's done nothing with the reprieve of being a replacement. He's saying I should be lynched on day 2 (?!) because it's lylo, he's also voting for the player who has by far the largest filter, and at this stage is very likely town, whether he has suspicions of me or not.

I don't think iamp is mafia.

kitaman is looking somewhat better to me today since, in a situation that's fucking dire for town, he's been around and posting much more than I'd expect him to as mafia. Mafia are in a very comfortable position after fucking infinity town deaths through a whole series of bad luck events from what I can see so far. This shooting Kurumi thing. I dunno.

To answer dandel, my role is mind-control. Ergo I steal someone else's role. Last cycle I mind-controlled Sylencia (who I thought had a decent chance of being mafia) and used the roleblock that Sylencia had (or 'telekinesis') on Hassybaby/Vivax, who I also thought had a decent chance of being scum. That's where Vivax's roleblock came from.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 19:49 GMT
#1393
On February 18 2013 02:11 gonzaw wrote:

Right now I'm more willing to not save him, he hasn't done the shit I'd expect town iamp to do, and hasn't done shit basically.
He's not under pressure (like on D1) so I'd expect more activity and involvement from him, which hasn't happened, so I'll keep the poison on him for now.



You expect more activity and involvement? When I was checking some stuff yesterday, iamp had by some margin the 2nd largest filter. What exactly were you expecting, gonzaw?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 19:50 GMT
#1395
On February 18 2013 04:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:45 marvellosity wrote:
I can't carry on having my fun in gentleman-speak. It's getting too critical and there's not enough time left.

Vivax looks terrible as Hassy's replacement. He's done nothing with the reprieve of being a replacement. He's saying I should be lynched on day 2 (?!) because it's lylo, he's also voting for the player who has by far the largest filter, and at this stage is very likely town, whether he has suspicions of me or not.

I don't think iamp is mafia.

kitaman is looking somewhat better to me today since, in a situation that's fucking dire for town, he's been around and posting much more than I'd expect him to as mafia. Mafia are in a very comfortable position after fucking infinity town deaths through a whole series of bad luck events from what I can see so far. This shooting Kurumi thing. I dunno.

To answer dandel, my role is mind-control. Ergo I steal someone else's role. Last cycle I mind-controlled Sylencia (who I thought had a decent chance of being mafia) and used the roleblock that Sylencia had (or 'telekinesis') on Hassybaby/Vivax, who I also thought had a decent chance of being scum. That's where Vivax's roleblock came from.

That's like the role I made, only without downsides

So you have full knowledge of Syl's role or just parts?


I have full knowledge. I get to choose which part I want to use.

Sylencia has one ability, 'telekinesis'. This roleblocks a target, and roleblocks anyone visiting the target.

He has another ability, whereupon he steals someone else's ability to use the next night. For obvious reasons I didn't choose this one (useless to me)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 19:51 GMT
#1398
because the rest of town has been overwhelmingly active, gonzaw?

The msot active people this day 2 have been Dandel and iamp...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 19:56 GMT
#1402
On February 18 2013 04:54 Vivax wrote:
Dandel's filter is ridiculously empty and full at the same time and you know it marv. Most of it is random, trolly, jokey stuff.

I know you can do better than this when you're town marv, but you're not.


no, it just means you're a moron.

yes dandel's filter is empty. But he's practically in this thread holding conversations by himself. With anyone who's around to listen. Mafia don't just randomly talk to all and sundry for giggles.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech82
JuggernautJason33
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33054
Calm 3433
Shuttle 1115
actioN 223
firebathero 173
Hyuk 107
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 71
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 25
Bale 24
HiyA 24
Aegong 21
NaDa 21
soO 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8753
Dendi1164
XaKoH 387
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1296
fl0m1163
x6flipin448
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu34
Other Games
singsing2034
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt709
B2W.Neo400
ceh9394
mouzStarbuck310
Livibee187
byalli181
C9.Mang0149
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV422
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie621
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 23m
Replay Cast
5h 8m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.