• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:43
CEST 22:43
KST 05:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9185 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 00:39 GMT
#1011
On February 15 2013 09:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
Huh?

It sounds very very much like he did it.
Or was there anybody else who actually thought BH was scum? (or at least pretends to)


It certainly would give the appearances of being mightily convenient. I would like to hear more discourse from Mr. jcarlson on the matter.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 01:01 GMT
#1019
On February 15 2013 09:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:18 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:17 marvellosity wrote:
I am an extremely sad gentleman. I created BlazingHand's role, and a fucking sweet one it was at that.

guess you will have to go elsewhere

why you no care that much about lynch?


+ Show Spoiler +
somewhat offtopic, so.

Firstly it should be clear to you how I was planning to approach this game from the chatter at the beginning. Actually I tried way harder than I had planned to try already. In fact my preferred candidate was in the lead for quite some time. I'm not the mayor you're looking for, mostly I wanted to find a really good case to sheep (as in MTG Mafia just finished, where I jumped on gonzaw's case). Unfortunately there wasn't one and Hassy looked like a great lynch.

Secondly, and this should be clear to anyone who has read my most recent games, I do in fact have a partner. And it is Valentine's Day. Go figure. I just came home, anyway, from his house.

i dont particularity care what you want.

I know you have a burning desire to always win so either step up and stop the nonsense.
i gave you an amazing gift. but it could also be an undoing for this town.

either step up or i will gladly kill you myself.


Fortunately I do not dance to your tune, scamp. I am not here to please you, nor is wanting my untimely death because of this fact a logical approach.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 01:06 GMT
#1022
On February 15 2013 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 10:01 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:57 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:18 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:17 marvellosity wrote:
I am an extremely sad gentleman. I created BlazingHand's role, and a fucking sweet one it was at that.

guess you will have to go elsewhere

why you no care that much about lynch?


+ Show Spoiler +
somewhat offtopic, so.

Firstly it should be clear to you how I was planning to approach this game from the chatter at the beginning. Actually I tried way harder than I had planned to try already. In fact my preferred candidate was in the lead for quite some time. I'm not the mayor you're looking for, mostly I wanted to find a really good case to sheep (as in MTG Mafia just finished, where I jumped on gonzaw's case). Unfortunately there wasn't one and Hassy looked like a great lynch.

Secondly, and this should be clear to anyone who has read my most recent games, I do in fact have a partner. And it is Valentine's Day. Go figure. I just came home, anyway, from his house.

i dont particularity care what you want.

I know you have a burning desire to always win so either step up and stop the nonsense.
i gave you an amazing gift. but it could also be an undoing for this town.

either step up or i will gladly kill you myself.


Fortunately I do not dance to your tune, scamp. I am not here to please you, nor is wanting my untimely death because of this fact a logical approach.

if your not gonna try harder to help me lynch scum than it is very logical.


ok dear. fill your boots.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:04 GMT
#1036
On February 15 2013 22:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 22:53 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:36 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Morning.

On February 15 2013 10:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 10:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Yes, I created oats' role. No it was not meant to be encrypted.

Will be back at some point tomorrow.

Explain the post you made right after the nightpost, then.


There isn't a whole lot to explain.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.



I switch from 3rd person to 1st person between the 1st and 2nd lines. I didn't intend nor realize it could be taken as cryptic. It was just the way I worded it.

That's not the one I meant.


Well, I've only made a few posts since the night post, and this was the only one of any significance. So please, be direct with me, I don't have the patience to run around a bush right now.

My point exactly.
You post next to nothing, so my pointers I gave towards it describe the post perfectly.

Maybe you should rethink your notion that I'd only ask about posts that fit your own little definition of "significance"


Perhaps, Mr. D. Ion, you'd like to be more direct with the fellow, rather than performing this little dance?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:06 GMT
#1038
On February 15 2013 23:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:04 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:53 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:36 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Morning.

On February 15 2013 10:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 10:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Yes, I created oats' role. No it was not meant to be encrypted.

Will be back at some point tomorrow.

Explain the post you made right after the nightpost, then.


There isn't a whole lot to explain.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.



I switch from 3rd person to 1st person between the 1st and 2nd lines. I didn't intend nor realize it could be taken as cryptic. It was just the way I worded it.

That's not the one I meant.


Well, I've only made a few posts since the night post, and this was the only one of any significance. So please, be direct with me, I don't have the patience to run around a bush right now.

My point exactly.
You post next to nothing, so my pointers I gave towards it describe the post perfectly.

Maybe you should rethink your notion that I'd only ask about posts that fit your own little definition of "significance"


Perhaps, Mr. D. Ion, you'd like to be more direct with the fellow, rather than performing this little dance?

Unfortunately, I need to dance right now.

Directness, may be achieved after dancing. But only, only, if the dance is finished.


Would you care to waltz with me, perhaps after a glass of port?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:09 GMT
#1041
Truly, I would let you watch me pour from the decanter.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:11 GMT
#1043
Is there a particular method you prefer, gentleman?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:17 GMT
#1047
On February 15 2013 23:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.


Sir, would you perhaps perform a little experiment for me? Take a look at the cad named Sylencia's discourse thus far in this establishment, and let me know what you discover.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:26 GMT
#1051
On February 15 2013 23:23 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.

i stated before if he doesn't start pushing his agendas strongly he is scum.

dandelion has been giving town vibes all game.

-says he doesn't care but has been active anyways
-cared about the lynch
-etc


Sadly, scamp, you are mistaken, as amply demonstrated by Keirathi's quotation, and perhaps you would like to examine my discourse in the establishment of 'MTG'. It should have been quite clear that I would not push any "agenda" hard, as this was not my motivation for entering this fine establishment. Indeed, it perplexes me that you continue to think this.

This will be, however, the last I make mention of it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:43 GMT
#1055
On February 15 2013 23:40 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:26 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:23 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.

i stated before if he doesn't start pushing his agendas strongly he is scum.

dandelion has been giving town vibes all game.

-says he doesn't care but has been active anyways
-cared about the lynch
-etc


Sadly, scamp, you are mistaken, as amply demonstrated by Keirathi's quotation, and perhaps you would like to examine my discourse in the establishment of 'MTG'. It should have been quite clear that I would not push any "agenda" hard, as this was not my motivation for entering this fine establishment. Indeed, it perplexes me that you continue to think this.

This will be, however, the last I make mention of it.

because it is bs

if you were town the burning desire to catch scum would shine through.


Then I'm afraid, scamp, you do not know me like you think you do. Perhaps you'd like to browse MTG, where I openly sheeped Day 1 because I did not have the desire to make a comprehensive case myself.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:49 GMT
#1057
On February 15 2013 23:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:43 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:40 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:26 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:23 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.

i stated before if he doesn't start pushing his agendas strongly he is scum.

dandelion has been giving town vibes all game.

-says he doesn't care but has been active anyways
-cared about the lynch
-etc


Sadly, scamp, you are mistaken, as amply demonstrated by Keirathi's quotation, and perhaps you would like to examine my discourse in the establishment of 'MTG'. It should have been quite clear that I would not push any "agenda" hard, as this was not my motivation for entering this fine establishment. Indeed, it perplexes me that you continue to think this.

This will be, however, the last I make mention of it.

because it is bs

if you were town the burning desire to catch scum would shine through.


Then I'm afraid, scamp, you do not know me like you think you do. Perhaps you'd like to browse MTG, where I openly sheeped Day 1 because I did not have the desire to make a comprehensive case myself.

Perhaps you should stop mentioning it as if it somehow made you town this game cause it sure as hell doesn't.


You are right, sir. However, it does not make me of evil intentions, either.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:52 GMT
#1059
As you wish, scamp. You may continue your quest against my good person.

However, I am confident that I will continue to enjoy my stay in this establishment and partake in discussions, as my discourse all has good intent.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 15:00 GMT
#1061
People should expect me to continue enjoying my cigars and bourbon, and to continue to participate in discourse, and to wish to eject those gentlemen with evil intentions.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 15:33 GMT
#1064
On February 16 2013 00:24 iamperfection wrote:

i want jcarl to explain this from before
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.

this post as i already pointed out if he thought bh was scum why was he trying to kill me.


This gentleman is also interested in this particular discourse.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 16:29 GMT
#1066
On February 16 2013 01:21 austinmcc wrote:
marv, pretend kita and sylencia are trains.

kita leaves Dover at 150 km/h, staying at that speed. It trains on over to the chunnel, and trains through the chunnel, headed for Lyons.

sylencia leaves Lyons at 200 km/h, staying at that speed. It trains on over to the chunnel, through the chunnel, headed for Dover.

do they hit each other in france, the chunnel, or england?


Slightly north of Paris, I wager.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 17:05 GMT
#1074
On February 16 2013 02:00 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 00:33 marvellosity wrote:
On February 16 2013 00:24 iamperfection wrote:

i want jcarl to explain this from before
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.

this post as i already pointed out if he thought bh was scum why was he trying to kill me.


This gentleman is also interested in this particular discourse.


Early in the day, I was leaning scum on BH. Note that I placed my vote on him. As the day went on, these feelings dissipated slightly, enough so that I wasn't going to push the case (nor did I have the time to do so).

I switched my vote to iamperfection. It was coming time to consolidate votes (votes were scattered everywhere). At the time, iamperfection was the best candidate in my eyes. Everything looked fine, I left to go across campus to be with my friends.

I check the thread on my phone and notice that BH has started a panic switch onto oatsmaster. I have seen panic switches in the past, and often (in my experience) they are led by scum day 1 because town has no clue about anyone.

Ok, cool. I made oats' role, so I know that if he's lynched, BH will also go down. Since my previous feeling of BH were not gone, this wasn't the end of the world in my eyes.

Had I been actually at my computer when BH snowballed the panic switch, I may have reacted differently. However, I cannot change the RL circumstances.

Clearly I was wrong about BH, and for that I apologize.


This is some understandable discourse. Stut-utt-utt-ers also provides insight with his comment about the lack of necessity of claiming you created the role.

Would you care to play along with my request from earlier, gentleman?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 17:35 GMT
#1077
On February 16 2013 02:31 jcarlsoniv wrote:
LOL wow that filter...

Yeah I could see sylencia being scum.

Also, what ever happened to cheesecake?


Count Cheesecake's absence is worrying. He is also revelling in another establishment too ("Nomination"), and has not made discourse there in 40 hours either. This particular gentleman is unsure what to take from this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 21:42 GMT
#1096
On February 16 2013 06:41 austinmcc wrote:
It's ridiculous to claim if it weren't true, so we can assume it is. But of course it doesn't mean that he's not actually responsible for anything that happens. Hopefully keeps everything from going wonky if people see him doing stuff though.


This is a succinct appraisal of that situation. Thank you austin.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 22:37 GMT
#1124
On February 16 2013 07:03 Crossfire99 wrote:
Marv, does the fact that Hassy is being replaced change your read on him?


His eternal absence does soften my inclination to declare him of evil intent. Truly, it reminds me of a previous establishment called 'LVIII' where I believed Adam to have evil intentions, but he had in fact fainted and had to be taken away by the ambulance.

I will remain wary of he who replaces Hassybaby; I still find the discourse that the man known as Hassybaby put forth to be somewhat false.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 16 2013 00:07 GMT
#1141
holy crap.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 576
ProTech137
Nina 83
RuFF_SC2 79
JuggernautJason70
Liquid`TLO 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20259
Calm 2456
Mini 176
Dewaltoss 110
firebathero 92
soO 50
Bale 25
PianO 16
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7960
monkeys_forever138
canceldota26
League of Legends
Doublelift2386
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1582
fl0m1211
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu786
Other Games
summit1g4208
FrodaN1451
Beastyqt509
shahzam496
mouzStarbuck331
B2W.Neo308
ToD216
C9.Mang0146
Trikslyr110
RotterdaM91
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King41
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• mYiSmile17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur696
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 32m
Replay Cast
2h 17m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.