• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:57
CEST 10:57
KST 17:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6862 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 90 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 20:01 GMT
#1341
I'll just ride the wave of scumrape

##Unvote
##Vote marvellosity
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 20:02 GMT
#1342
It's kinda weird if you are not mafia, since you seem to already know how that implicates you. I must say I'm not completely confident in your flip, since if you are mafia that was a terrific performance. However, given what happened it would be quite silly not to lynch you.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 20:03 GMT
#1343
all it means is that my reads are bad.

or do you mean it implicates me because risk jumped on the yamato wagon straight after me?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 17 2013 20:04 GMT
#1344
sandroba, do you think one of me and vivax are likely scum? (probably me at this point?)
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 17 2013 20:04 GMT
#1345
okay well. I think we have a lot of time left...
we should discuss other targets and i am not ignoring alternative options, marv.
There are reasons to call you scum but there are also things that contradict that assumption. I am not in a tunnel right now, but the facts look really bad.

I don't want to waste the day arguing with you whether you're scum or not.
You don't have to tell me, why you might be town, i see that for myself.

The one thing i want (beg?) you to do is: work on the thread and push other targets, don't spam up the thread with 1000 defensive posts (like I did :-/)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 20:04 GMT
#1346
anyway i have a suggestion.

Feel free to lynch me today, I can see there's no getting out of that.

But interact with me when I'm around as if I'm a townie. Don't just go "LOL HE IS MAFIA DON'T LISTEN"

because in my time remaining in the game i'd quite like to be able to find the other mafia.

deal?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 20:04 GMT
#1347
well there is several stuff, but that too. If one mafia was going to make that switch for town cred, it's likely more mafia would come too. Since risk was switching mafia knew yamato was gone. Why not have other scum make the same move?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 20:05 GMT
#1348
just as an example.

say i flip town. what implications does that have about the other people on the yamato wagon? or doesn't it?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 20:06 GMT
#1349
As I said I'm not confident at all, it just seems logical and I believe you can fool me with your performance. You got a deal anyways.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 17 2013 20:07 GMT
#1350
Can someone say exactly why this means Marv is scum because I'm missing the logic here.
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 17 2013 20:07 GMT
#1351
yeah and i fully agree with sandroba there, if you're mafia, you're performing really really well...
Your problem is, that you're quite the only guy I expect to be able to perform that well when scum :D
But some facts make you look really scummy... e.g. your reads, your vote on me, toads shot etc. :-/

But if you're town, don't screw the day and try to nail the 2 remaining scummers...
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 20:08 GMT
#1352
Cool. Like, if we hadn't killed 2 mafia for 0 town losses I'd be kicking and screaming.

But sandroba just found nuke (super strong townie) and syllogism shot him (another super strong townie). So it's not like it matters too much if I die.

As super suggests I'm not gonna bother saying the obvious reasons I'm town. Anyway, I have dinner, so I'll be around later to talk to y'all.

sandroba, first up - thoughts on Hopeless now? (again, under the assumption I'm town, please. just think about it that way.)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 20:08 GMT
#1353
Well it would be awesome if you could tell me that. We have one more flip to derive stuff from, how does that affect your reads?
Zessionar
Profile Joined February 2013
Azerbaijan178 Posts
February 17 2013 20:08 GMT
#1354
On February 18 2013 05:04 marvellosity wrote:
anyway i have a suggestion.

Feel free to lynch me today, I can see there's no getting out of that.

But interact with me when I'm around as if I'm a townie. Don't just go "LOL HE IS MAFIA DON'T LISTEN"

because in my time remaining in the game i'd quite like to be able to find the other mafia.

deal?


Yes that's exactly the deal i want!!!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 20:09 GMT
#1355
Not sure, I'll have to read him again. Currently riding the mafia assassination rush =P
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 17 2013 20:10 GMT
#1356
I'm absolutely open to listening to everything you say.

However, your dropped activity, changed tone, what you wrote about risk before the day post and the fact you attacked people voting both risk and yamato on day 1 makes you a pretty compelling lynch today.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 20:12 GMT
#1357
On February 18 2013 05:08 sandroba wrote:
Well it would be awesome if you could tell me that. We have one more flip to derive stuff from, how does that affect your reads?


i have dinner right now. There's some things that changed since the daypost with my reads.

I'm no longer so paranoid about Zessionar. I think super is just insane, so that's fine (no offence intended)

I'm less red on coag, matt, and OO than I was then. Which is why I thought risk had a better chance of flipping mafia now.

Actually I kinad desperately want Hopeless to be mafia, because that would make at least one read i have right.

I still really think grush is town.

Toad... well, Toad. his 'vig shot' on me stunt is the kinda shit he pulls as town all the time. and i can understand him being upset if i apparently think he's mafia for no reason. the thing is, when i flip town, that'll be marv/zess/sand/syllo who all apparently flipped town.

Hiro still looks ok for pushing yamato.

that's all off the top of my head. see you all later
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 20:14 GMT
#1358
mostly my pride is hurt for being wrong :/ ick
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 17 2013 20:18 GMT
#1359
If you flip mafia I'll kill toad btw =P
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 17 2013 20:22 GMT
#1360
On February 18 2013 05:18 sandroba wrote:
If you flip mafia I'll kill toad btw =P

You have KP? O_O
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft705
Sick205
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 40
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 3m
Patches Events
6h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 3m
OSC
14h 3m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.