• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:41
CEST 20:41
KST 03:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12915 users

Fruity Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 90 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 21:29 GMT
#681
On February 16 2013 06:28 risk.nuke wrote:
I'm still can't see Zess as being supersoft.
Earlier I felt like killing him and the only thing stopping me was the lurkers. My sentiment haven't changed. I will back a lynch on someone who've done jack this game. Otherwise
##Vote: Zessionar


he already admitted it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 21:32 GMT
#682
vote count please
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 15 2013 21:38 GMT
#683
On February 16 2013 06:28 risk.nuke wrote:
I'm still can't see Zess as being supersoft.
Earlier I felt like killing him and the only thing stopping me was the lurkers. My sentiment haven't changed. I will back a lynch on someone who've done jack this game. Otherwise
##Vote: Zessionar

REALLY?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 15 2013 21:39 GMT
#684
Since apparently it's standard for toad to post lots of fluff I don't consider my case to be worthy of a vote on him anymore.
## unvote
##vote: Zessionar

My reasons have already been stated.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 21:40 GMT
#685
can we really not just lynch vivax? pretty please?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 15 2013 21:41 GMT
#686
I'm not voting supersoft, even if it means no lynching. Just so you know
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-15 21:45:06
February 15 2013 21:41 GMT
#687
V-v-v-v-v-vote Count!

Zessionar (6) - Artanis[XP], Hopeless1der, yamato77, Vivax, Hopeless1der, grush57, ObviousOne, risk.nuke, Artanix[XP]
yamato77 (4) - Zessionar, Vivax, HiroPro, layabout, Hopeless1der, WeWinMafia, syllogism
WeWinMafia (2) - Artanis[XP], sandroba, marvellosity
HiroPro (1) - Coagulation, marvellosity
Vivax (0) - marvellosity
Coagulation (0) - grush57
Mattchew (0) - Vivax
risk.nuke (0) - Zessionar
layabout (0) - ObviousOne, grush57
ObviousOne (0) - Artanis[XP]
Hopeless1der (0) - marvellosity
marvellosity (0) - WeWinMafia, Zessionar

Not Voting: Coagulation, Mattchew, Zessionar, Hopeless1der

Currently, no one is set to be lynched. With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch. Deadline is in roughly 1 hour 15 minutes.

If you notice any errors in the vote count, please let me know!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 15 2013 21:41 GMT
#688
I have to go right now. I'm debating wether to move my vote to yamato to assure a lynch, any sugestions? I don't think anyone else (besides him and maybe WWM) can be lynched today so people voting others should prob move their vote. I have like 5 min to decide =/
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 15 2013 21:42 GMT
#689
I'd be fine with a vivax lynch too.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 21:42 GMT
#690
##Unvote
##Vote Vivax


join me guys. we can do this. and i'm right.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 15 2013 21:43 GMT
#691
LOL wtf happened? okay.
##Unvote
##Vote Yamato77
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 15 2013 21:44 GMT
#692
On February 16 2013 06:41 sandroba wrote:
I have to go right now. I'm debating wether to move my vote to yamato to assure a lynch, any sugestions? I don't think anyone else (besides him and maybe WWM) can be lynched today so people voting others should prob move their vote. I have like 5 min to decide =/

What do you think about Vivax? I guess 5 minutes isn't enough for this discussion.

Vivax's play certainly doesn't look like LVIII or whatever, but it also doesn't look like his mafia play in that mini with wbg and palmar.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 21:45 GMT
#693
On February 16 2013 06:44 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 06:41 sandroba wrote:
I have to go right now. I'm debating wether to move my vote to yamato to assure a lynch, any sugestions? I don't think anyone else (besides him and maybe WWM) can be lynched today so people voting others should prob move their vote. I have like 5 min to decide =/

What do you think about Vivax? I guess 5 minutes isn't enough for this discussion.

Vivax's play certainly doesn't look like LVIII or whatever, but it also doesn't look like his mafia play in that mini with wbg and palmar.


his mafia play evolved between that mini and LVIII.

I thought he was clearly mafia in that mini. But I played with him in LVIII, and for the first time in an extremely long time, I actually gave a townread to a guy who was mafia. That guy was Vivax. Somehow between those games he managed to improve his scumplay a tonne.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
February 15 2013 21:45 GMT
#694
Okay so nothing on Matt, cool.



Between Vivax and Yamato I'd prefer Vivax. After reading through WWM I get nothing out of his filter that tells me he's scum. Aside from sandroba having a hunch, I don't see a good reason to go down that road.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 15 2013 21:46 GMT
#695
I'll be back before the deadline to change to vivax if that actually takes off and zess doesn't.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
February 15 2013 21:46 GMT
#696
Is that deadline correct? A bit over two hours?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
February 15 2013 21:46 GMT
#697
I don't have the time to look into him, but if you think that's the best place for my vote I'll do it. Be quick though.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
February 15 2013 21:46 GMT
#698
On February 16 2013 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Vivax


join me guys. we can do this. and i'm right.


Can you sum up for me why you think he's mafia (like not related to meta).
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 21:47 GMT
#699
why would i unrelate it to meta? meta is a large part of it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 15 2013 21:47 GMT
#700
On February 16 2013 06:46 syllogism wrote:
Is that deadline correct? A bit over two hours?

No, I was just copy pasting. Already edited, though!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1155
TKL 424
IndyStarCraft 316
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1155
ByuN 451
TKL 424
IndyStarCraft 316
Reynor 185
BRAT_OK 68
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31323
Calm 2643
Shuttle 380
Mini 156
White-Ra 130
firebathero 105
Mong 61
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9232
Counter-Strike
fl0m2606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3589
Liquid`Hasu523
MindelVK5
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2386
FrodaN1590
B2W.Neo744
olofmeister684
Khaldor510
Beastyqt244
Livibee175
crisheroes170
Mew2King71
ToD53
kaitlyn37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick435
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
angryscii 1
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 37
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 5
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach64
• blackmanpl 19
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• 80smullet 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV619
Other Games
• imaqtpie1060
• Shiphtur684
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
19m
BSL Open Qualifier
19m
OSC
4h 19m
Replay Cast
4h 19m
OSC
17h 19m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.