• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:38
CEST 23:38
KST 06:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8334 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 92 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 06 2013 20:12 GMT
#101
I admit I would like to see you ask for thrawn's coaching.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 06 2013 20:13 GMT
#102
Our PMs would be amazing.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 20:18:34
February 06 2013 20:14 GMT
#103
This game is now open to players who have played 6 or less games

Lets see how that goes. I will PM some of the people who I think might enjoy it.

EDIT: and are not considered OP by me
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 06 2013 20:32 GMT
#104
I've only played 12, hook a brother up.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
February 06 2013 20:38 GMT
#105
On February 07 2013 05:32 Promethelax wrote:
I've only played 12, hook a brother up.

I would, but I personally deem you OP. Shouldn't have caught both scum on D1 without looking at the scumQT in the last one.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 20:42:00
February 06 2013 20:41 GMT
#106
Its ez. Day 1 prom solves the game, then we policy lynch him. His flip reveals the affiliation of every other player GG.

That, or if he isn't NK'ed first night he is clear scum.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
February 06 2013 20:53 GMT
#107
/in
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 06 2013 21:26 GMT
#108
On February 07 2013 05:38 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 05:32 Promethelax wrote:
I've only played 12, hook a brother up.

I would, but I personally deem you OP. Shouldn't have caught both scum on D1 without looking at the scumQT in the last one.


Damn. Fine. I'll just sit here and be pouty. (I also only caught one of them day one without the qt, don't give me too much credit here).
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 06 2013 21:34 GMT
#109
I'll give you all the credit you want, but I charge monthly interest of 1lb of flesh per plus LIBOR.

+ Show Spoiler +
hue hue
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 06 2013 22:02 GMT
#110
/in

Caveat. Don't expect me to be the most active player this game. As one of the more experienced newbies I'm not going to try and be a town leader. Need to give others more of a chance. That doesn't mean won't be active, just I'm not going to mayor.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
February 06 2013 22:03 GMT
#111
On February 07 2013 07:02 Mocsta wrote:
/in

Caveat. Don't expect me to be the most active player this game. As one of the more experienced newbies I'm not going to try and be a town leader. Need to give others more of a chance. That doesn't mean won't be active, just I'm not going to mayor.

That's cool, there's no mayor in this setup anyway
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 06 2013 22:04 GMT
#112
On February 07 2013 07:02 Mocsta wrote:
/in

Caveat. Don't expect me to be the most active player this game. As one of the more experienced newbies I'm not going to try and be a town leader. Need to give others more of a chance. That doesn't mean won't be active, just I'm not going to mayor.


This is... ambitious. Good luck with 2 games simultaneous.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 06 2013 22:09 GMT
#113
I'm also going to try to be a little less active than last game, at least during weekdays. Lots of work things to do, so I can make money to buy more weed, pizza and internets.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 06 2013 22:29 GMT
#114
How dare you waste money on pizza???
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 06 2013 22:30 GMT
#115
ENOUGH!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 06 2013 22:35 GMT
#116
/in

^^
Grubby's #1 Fan
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 06 2013 22:37 GMT
#117
On February 07 2013 07:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
ENOUGH!!


??

Also welcome the gang this game is looking a lot more like my previous ones all of a sudden.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 06 2013 22:54 GMT
#118
On February 07 2013 07:37 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 07:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
ENOUGH!!


??

Also welcome the gang this game is looking a lot more like my previous ones all of a sudden.


Let's just hope I can play better.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 06 2013 22:56 GMT
#119
On February 07 2013 07:54 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 07:37 Sn0_Man wrote:
On February 07 2013 07:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
ENOUGH!!


??

Also welcome the gang this game is looking a lot more like my previous ones all of a sudden.


Let's just hope I can play better.


Only if you are on my team.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 06 2013 22:59 GMT
#120
On February 07 2013 07:04 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 07:02 Mocsta wrote:
/in

Caveat. Don't expect me to be the most active player this game. As one of the more experienced newbies I'm not going to try and be a town leader. Need to give others more of a chance. That doesn't mean won't be active, just I'm not going to mayor.


This is... ambitious. Good luck with 2 games simultaneous.

Thanks for reading between the lines. Yes this game will be second fiddle to the other one
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O143
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 167
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14943
Dewaltoss 172
ZZZero.O 143
firebathero 111
Hyuk 88
Terrorterran 25
Dota 2
febbydoto53
NeuroSwarm7
League of Legends
Doublelift3746
Counter-Strike
Fnx 788
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5839
Other Games
summit1g6484
FrodaN2493
fl0m790
mouzStarbuck360
ToD259
KnowMe255
ArmadaUGS151
Railgan50
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1124
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• musti20045 36
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen109
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur213
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 22m
INu's Battles
14h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 22m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.