• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:20
CEST 00:20
KST 07:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8068 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 07:41 GMT
#1472
Wow its like 3am for u and ur posting more than sylencia who is near my timezone. Its 3.40pm here....
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 08:19 GMT
#1476
On February 18 2013 16:39 Sylencia wrote:
When we should no lynch properly?

It is clearly the right time to do it now. Call me scum for talking about setup speculation here but so far what we have is

1 Serial Killer
1 Mafia Roleblocker (only confirmed by me, take it as you wish)
2 Mafia / Mafia Roles
1 Tracker
4 Town
4 Town / Blue

Again, take this as you wish but I have already claimed I'm not blue. That puts it to 5 Vanilla and 3 Unknown.

That doesnt make sense.. we have had 3 VTs flip; 1 SK and 1 blue.
*IF* you flipped VT; would that not leave 4 vanilla flipped... you wrote 5 above... i dont think it was a typo as you adjusted unknown to 3.
If you going to setup speculate.. why are you inserting erroneous statements such as the above? Quite misleading if you ask me.


Due to what we have seen from the setup: Nosy Neighbour doesn't affect much, it's still essentially just a green role. No one else has claimed being Roleblocked. That pretty much rules out there being a Jailkeeper. A Vigilante would've killed me by now. That leaves there to be either a Watcher or a Veteran that are likely candidates to be the other blue role. If you no lynch with a Watcher in town, and assuming they were watching Test last night because it's the obvious thing to do, they can very well watch another night on a potential target, reveal who they saw the previous night during the final hour of tonight, and if they remain alive - they can potentially reveal another. With a veteran, we stay in the same 5:3 situation but with another confirmed town member, which still leaves us in pretty much the same situation as we are in now, but with a confirmed town giving out a vote for another day.
Blah blah blah; its all WIFOM and presents a lot of "What-ifs" and no conclusion based on what we know.


As an aside: to all
I fuckn hope somebody "watched" testsubject last night, but so far, no one has stepped up.

The problem is.. if somebody stepped up now and said they are the watcher, and wanted to "judge reactions" I would have thought its too late to automatically believe.
When TestSubject caught OO, he presented it within an hour.

If we believe the "watcher" and it leads to a mislynch, and then scum NK; we are pretty much fucked.



Setup speculation
The only reason I can think of the "watching" outcome being held is if.. multiple parties visited TestSubject....(i.e. killer + ?nosy neighbour? or whatever else) This is really grasping at straws though; and I prefer to work with what I know = scum hunt.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 08:22 GMT
#1477
On February 18 2013 17:10 Sn0_Man wrote:
I only mentioned a no lynch because we COULD BE AT MYLO and if we keep voting like utter retards (see: first vote) then maybe a no-lynch is preferable. However, I don't think we are at no lynch stage yet. For example, I think I'll be voting Sylencia today, although I admit I haven't finished my "Filter dive"

This is my before-bed post don't expect answers for another indeterminately long period.

Thats for making an appearance; I hope your vote is submitted at least a few hours before the deadline - preferably more.

I think it is essential for votes to be transparent; and void of confusion. I think this will prevent mafia making a play to affect votes.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 12:18 GMT
#1479
On February 18 2013 21:13 zarepath wrote:
I like the discussion so far.

Can you point out what you like? its been pretty frustrating for me....
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 13:42 GMT
#1482
On February 18 2013 22:40 Sylencia wrote:
Also, as for my double roleblock claim, why is it that only Mocsta, Sevryn and Warbaby have commented about it (all three have chosen to say I'm lying here too), and everyone else has chosen to somewhat ignore it altogether?

Because we are the only three commenting in general.. perhaps?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 13:48 GMT
#1483
On February 18 2013 22:30 Sylencia wrote:
<Insert case>
Firstly, Thanks for taking the time to review the filter.

I dunno how corazon will feel about this Sevryn case considering:
On February 18 2013 16:59 cDgCorazon wrote:
If you don't make a read within 12 hours on someone other than Sevryn and Mandalor, you're getting my vote. WB won't be acceptable.


I will give my 2c anyways.

The one point you raised I agree with:
Sevyrn doesn't answer direct questions, he 'flips' them back
I agree, this is a scummy thing to do; but by itself is not scummy. I dont think the other behaviours you identified are scummy; rather...

I think most of the points raised are OMGUS, or taking the least possible scenario as the basis for being scum.

e.g.

"Sevryn pointed out scum RB.. because I only mentioned town JK"
If anything, he picked up on an erroneous comment from you and brought it to the fore.
i.e.the logic you were sprouting does not assume a scum RB exists...
considering you have been 'roleblocked twice' this is indeed convenient. - and something I did not pick up on till you quoted his post now...
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 13:59 GMT
#1486
On February 18 2013 22:52 Sylencia wrote:
In regards to what you've posted in the second statement, I didn't post that, that was TestUser? Or are you suggesting that I'm a scum roleblocker now, and that I've been jailkept twice? It would potentially hold up if TestUser didn't die last night.

My bad, I assumed the quote was yours

hmmm; well regardless the logic was erroneous; to be valid it needs to consider either RB or JK can exist.
I dont see how that makes Sevryn scum; if anything, its a townie trait to pick up on fine details like that.

If he was scum; and if a scum RB did exist... wouldnt he just let the comment go, so people auto assume RB is not in play?



So not suggesting whether the RB claims are genuine or not. And not suggesting you been JK > RB. I dont know, its all WIFOM.


Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 14:02 GMT
#1487
On February 18 2013 22:52 Sylencia wrote:
Essentially most of my reads come from players within any player I've been banned from talking about, I'm kind of shut out of doing anything there.

I don't see how personally.

Lets take your theory; that there is 3 scum.

Three lurkers = Mandalor, Sevryn and yourself.

Town thinks scum lies in the lurkers.
You think you are not scum.

Henceforth; at least one scum resides in the non-lurkers.

I believe the intention of corazon post, was to figure out who that "at least one" scum was.

Now... that I have to spell this out to you, is a concern....
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 16:09 GMT
#1492
Sylencia
So let me get this straight.
  • Your activity has been abysmal all game.
  • Your case(s) is based on a scum slip
  • You struggle to examine anyone in detail outside the lurkers
  • Your "contributions" are primarily setup logic, that in some instances have been erroneous
& now
  • You only post in detail when under pressure by vote... even though requested for over 24hrs
  • You go all OMGUS and accuse all three of your voters as being scum

LOL... so let me get this right then...
  • I have been hunting warbaby & to a lesser degree Sevryn all game because *WE* as a team wanted to bus each other for multiple cycles starting Day1...
  • warbaby has been hunting me and to a lesser degree Sevryn all game because *WE* as a team wanted to bus each other for multiple cycles starting Day 1
  • AND to top off that elaborate busing... *WE* as a team decide to double roleblock you because of WIFOM...

*Clap* Full marks for creativity. You give me too much respect if you think I can muster a plan like that.

OOO and to add to all that busing and elaborate plans; scum have decided to fully reveal themselves by unanimously voting YOU; even though its not game over with a NK... lol right...

Nice try Sylencia.
On February 17 2013 10:47 Mocsta wrote:
##Vote:Sylencia

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 17:33 GMT
#1497
Sevryn
I can't help but feel the only reason u spent time on Sylencia is because he made a case on you.

Prove to us you are here to scum hunt, and make a case on someone other than Mandalor.

My vote can still change, so don't think for a second you are off the hook.

Also, Sylencia raised a valid point I want addressed.
Direct questions your way tend to get flipped.
So I am going to re-ask you... Do you think u have scum hunted and why are your contributions better than the other lurkers

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 17:48 GMT
#1499
On February 19 2013 02:32 warbaby wrote:
2) Sn0_man, Zarepath, and Mandalor are getting a free ride so far D3. Mocsta asked when this would start to get stinky -- I'd say right about now is when I crinkle up my nose and start considering lynching a real lurker

4) How would you guys feel about lynching mandalore instead, since he's currently lurking harder than the other two? In sylencia's credit, he won't go down without a fight If I were a scum in his shoes I'd just give up, lol.


#2 - Agreed, we are 8 hrs from lynch. It is unacceptable for all three...But this is stating what we already said before.

#4 - I could swing to mandalor considering his input this cycle is non-existent. + i havnt liked any of his contributions all game.

But I think it is a weak heuristic to assume scum give up => Sylencia is clear.

I ask instead; has Sylencia actually put up a fight worth discussing?
It has taken until he has received multiple votes AND requests before entering the fray with a case - a pretty weak one at that as well.

I think before I could seriously consider a vote swap to Mandalor; I would want Sylencia to provide some evidence to back up why he thinks you, me and sevryn are a scum team - without being full of OMGUS.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 17:51 GMT
#1500
On February 19 2013 02:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
At this point they're just bussing each other.

Could make sense; but I think its best to save bus theory for post flip - otherwise its all assumptions/associations.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 18:06 GMT
#1504
LOL.. if those 3 were modkilled and game was over.. this would be worthy of a 2013 mafia award LOl
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 19:00 GMT
#1505
this is total bullshit... wtf are you sno/zare/mandalor
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 19:55 GMT
#1510
On February 19 2013 04:48 Sevryn wrote:
you dont think my current case is better than the glurio case? the vote is similar but thats how i phrase my vote when I am pretty sure someone is scum but whale cum back sno


English active lurker..
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 20:00 GMT
#1514
yeah I must say Sn0... it is 5 hrs to deadline.. (4am for me)... and considering this is what you came up with after an absence of what... 40hrs.. im pretty disapointed.

there isnt even a conclusion. (i.e. vote)

You are my strongest town read; but... .this is really lack luster (you are accusing syvern of WIFOM; but what you produced is WIFOM itself... now you are sugegstin scum is writing his cases or somethign??

The real qusetion is.. have u seen anything on sylencia that makes you say TOWN?

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 20:17 GMT
#1517
On February 18 2013 21:13 zarepath wrote:
I should be back for the day. Catching up, filter reading, etc.

*Friendly Reminder*

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!

Its less than 5hrs to lynch....

(1) Who are you voting for
&
why

(2) Do you think it is acceptable to be absent for this long a period when we are potentially entering MYLO
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 20:44 GMT
#1522
Im going to bed.. 5am now.. *sigh*

Dont forget about zarepath, he hasnt chipped in.

and Sn0_Man seems to have disappeared again?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 22:33 GMT
#1529
On February 19 2013 07:16 Sn0_Man wrote:
To add: was my vote/play this weekend lazy as can be? Yes. This was a long weekend (today aka monday still a holiday) and weekends I don't prioritize mafia. Maybe that isn't acceptable to you but that is how I play. If the game is still going and I'm alive, I'll be back in full tomorrow.

Yeah that's fine. I can understand weekends.

And the last 24hrs is due to long weekend. Km

I don't understand ya point with watcher and godfather. But its nothing to do with this lynch, so will ask during night if needed.

I can't believe zarepath has not commented
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 18 2013 22:48 GMT
#1531
sorry missed zarepath vote
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft204
Nina 84
ViBE61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14139
ZZZero.O 174
Dewaltoss 139
firebathero 97
Hyuk 72
Terrorterran 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift3782
Counter-Strike
Fnx 833
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5638
Other Games
summit1g6928
FrodaN2777
fl0m744
mouzStarbuck377
JimRising 294
KnowMe262
ToD188
ArmadaUGS144
Mew2King41
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 66
• musti20045 35
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie789
• Shiphtur207
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 40m
INu's Battles
13h 40m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 40m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 40m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.