Seems I keep doing shitty games as scum where town roflstomp us though lol
Like...counting both Bureaucracy and this game....has there been a NOT scum lynch in any cycle? Damn.
Check QT for discussions and shit
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
gonzaw
Uruguay4911 Posts
Seems I keep doing shitty games as scum where town roflstomp us though lol Like...counting both Bureaucracy and this game....has there been a NOT scum lynch in any cycle? Damn. Check QT for discussions and shit | ||
|
gonzaw
Uruguay4911 Posts
Scum: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Jn9qiCXSYTg | ||
|
gonzaw
Uruguay4911 Posts
On February 02 2013 07:59 wherebugsgo wrote: I was also pretty confident that if gonzaw didn't die he'd be scum, Well that kind of "WIFOM" doesn't make things easier on me this game >_> Specially when scum pull that shit every single game I'm town ![]() | ||
|
gonzaw
Uruguay4911 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|