• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:13
CEST 01:13
KST 08:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8800 users

Parallel World Mafia: Chaos of GreY - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 13 2012 04:41 GMT
#260
On December 13 2012 13:41 slOosh wrote:
What do you guys make of marv's ##worship?

I dunno, but its pointless to speculate on it while he's not here.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 13 2012 04:43 GMT
#263
On December 13 2012 13:42 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 12:37 Dienosore wrote:
On December 13 2012 12:19 slOosh wrote:
On December 12 2012 11:50 Dienosore wrote:
On December 12 2012 09:13 Foolishness wrote:
Okay so we choose someone to lynch here today. If you are in the world where you're not lynching (and voting to swap) you should be voting to swap a person who you think is innocent. Swap powers should be used to get innocent people into the swap world, and mafia into the lynch world.

Presumably we can only vote for people in our world?


---- but then

On December 12 2012 10:33 Foolishness wrote:
I have plenty of reason. You haven't done anything, you're spamming the thread. And I'm not going to sit here while people derp around with swapping when there's mafia to kill.


Why the flip-floppery Foolish? I told you already my heart couldn't handle any more of it


Are you still voting him for this?


That is one of the reasons, yes. I've also factored in Marv's meta read on him and how Fool handled it. Also, he hasn't really denied being scum, just sort of has been deflecting the issue by arguing with folks.

Also, my maps show that Fool has absolutely no support from anyone on either world. In fact, he even has some negative vibes from Sandro and Yomato, both of whom I consider to be playing fairly towny at this point.



Now that I've tilted my hand, it's your turn to explain your reason for voting for him.

This i feel is fairly awkward. what gives that you have towny vibes on people on day 1? Im sure as hell not going to use your judgment for the remainder of the game

You DON'T get townie vibes on day 1? :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 13 2012 04:46 GMT
#265
On December 13 2012 13:44 Kenpachi wrote:
no i think you guys are all dirty scum

Good thing you didn't play in Chrono Trigger then.

Day 1 was basically a Resistance game, where you elected a mayor who had to be town, and he had to pick 3 town reads to come with him.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 13 2012 04:51 GMT
#267
So Kenpachi, what do you think about Foolishness?

(I know you just said "marv and Foolishness scum team!", but I'm not sure how serious you were being)
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 13 2012 05:00 GMT
#269
On December 13 2012 13:56 Kenpachi wrote:
uh, the way i see it, foolishness attacked marv with good (or bad) intent.
Day 1 is hard to get rolling and randomly accusing people is pretty good to generate some discussion.
on the flip side, it could be a 2 way bus (see: VisceraEyes vs Toadesstern TL Mafia LI aka the hardestbusihaveeverplayedagainst)

I randomly accused you.

The difference is that Foolishness tried to come up with justifications for his vote after-the-fact. That's the part I can't wrap my head around. It's quite late in the day at this point, and he is still pushing his random vote for some contrived reasons.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 23 2012 16:46 GMT
#1023
Hahahah best role EVER.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 23 2012 20:15 GMT
#1026
Yes, this world is a lynch. We won't be lynching me though.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 23 2012 20:19 GMT
#1027
Because of my new ability. I'll be using it once I get some clarifications from the hosts.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 23 2012 20:22 GMT
#1028
It only indirectly prevents me from being lynched. I am killing myself.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 23 2012 20:30 GMT
#1029
Nothing to say to that marv?

You are quick to make little quips at me, which is quite curious.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 23 2012 22:25 GMT
#1031
On December 24 2012 06:52 yamato77 wrote:
What kind of town ability kills the user?

Counter-point: What kind of scum ability kills the user?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 23 2012 22:36 GMT
#1033
On December 24 2012 07:28 yamato77 wrote:
So you're third party and claiming Marv is scum?

What? No, I'm town. Your question was just dumb because it makes even less sense from scum than it does from town.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 23 2012 22:43 GMT
#1035
On December 24 2012 07:38 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2012 07:36 Keirathi wrote:
On December 24 2012 07:28 yamato77 wrote:
So you're third party and claiming Marv is scum?

What? No, I'm town. Your question was just dumb because it makes even less sense from scum than it does from town.

OK so do you think random or Marv is more likely to be scum? It seems you think Marv.

No, I think random. marv just makes me paranoid because he isn't playing like town marv. But he's not playing like scum marv either. Third party makes the most sense, but he is smart enough that he could play differently if he really wanted to.

But no, random probably scum.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 23 2012 23:49 GMT
#1036
So, explanations.

When we were switched, my new role was Godsend. It works pretty similar to the same as it did when Foolishness had it in Aperture 1, except I don't have to die the first time to be able to sacrifice myself.

Basically, any kills that were going to happen tonight won't. Everyone is protected, and I die to be resurrected sometime soon in the other world, which I will be permanently locked to.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 23 2012 23:56 GMT
#1038
On December 24 2012 08:55 yamato77 wrote:
Don't do that.

Don't.

Actions locked an hour ago. Way too late.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 24 2012 00:00 GMT
#1040
On December 24 2012 08:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
Shhhhh. No Talking.

What? It doesn't say anything about not talking during the resolution period.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 30 2012 00:29 GMT
#1120
It was...interesting. Sometimes the split worlds was frustrating, but overall I enjoyed the setup.

Thanks for hosting, guys!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 30 2012 00:51 GMT
#1125
Oh yea, and syllo:

I was a regenerating vet, too. If I was ever shot, my vet would regen in 2 nights. Before day 3 when the original GreY's candidates started narrowing down, I don't think giving that up would have been a great idea.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 30 2012 01:03 GMT
#1127
On December 30 2012 10:01 GreYMisT wrote:
I would like Input from anyone who has watched full-metal alchemist on what you thought of Edward Elric. I had his vet stack be like his arm and it would regenerate in 2 days because it would be repaired. He could give It up like he did for his brother. I just want to know how we'll it fits with the theme and how It can be improved

My only real gripe with the role itself (I've never seen the show) was that the vig ability could only be used on swap days. And we decided (correctly, I think) that swapping town reads was more useful than swapping scum reads.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 01:50:01
December 30 2012 01:47 GMT
#1132
From obs QT:

GreYMisT wrote:
Now keirathi thinks cross and sloosh are scum together.

WHATS HAPPENING?!?!?!

That made me chuckle

I knew slOosh was scum, and he was saying that someone was resurrected as Kanti. Which I thought meant that they could potentially communicate with each other. No matter what happened, though, it was outside of my control.

E: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/csxz4qQVnWWU Mason chat with Risen
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O176
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 493
ZZZero.O 176
Hyun 157
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4372
Liquid`Hasu443
Other Games
summit1g14220
FrodaN1547
JimRising 390
KnowMe240
Livibee194
ViBE117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
BasetradeTV1
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1007
• Shiphtur564
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 47m
Patches Events
15h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 47m
OSC
23h 47m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.