• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:10
CEST 02:10
KST 09:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8555 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 09:54 GMT
#1411
On December 13 2012 18:49 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 18:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh a missed hit like this would only put him back on the radar huh? Like, the way you and Hapa keep attesting that anyone doubting his claim is stupid, you mean like that kind of put on the radar?

Palmar are you at least following what I'm saying?


It has put him back on the radar. People are looking into him again. Clarity had so much towncred before this hit, that scum would probably put some other guy to claim if they wanted to claim. Also scum would never hit WBG in the shitty position he was in. I find it very likely he would have been lynched day 2 had he not been shot. I would definately have voted for him today.


This I agree with, even while we most often convince ourselves that scum plays to try to confuse us, scum usually sticks to fairly logical things. I had a lot of influence in town, and a decent cred from almost everyone, so Bugs was in for some serious trouble today. It's simply unlikely scum shot him.

Just for meta's sake, it's generally better to shoot inactive/non-talking scum and to lynch the loud ones.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 10:55 GMT
#1418
On December 13 2012 19:31 Clarity_nl wrote:
VE....... what? You make a giant case and then 3 posts later admit you didn't read my filter, but my vig claim is scummy somehow?

I think it's likely that debears and marv were targets of scum kp and vigi, as picking debears as your only nk would be weird.


No, debears started the accusations against Adam, so he was essentially confirmed town, it's not weird for scum to shoot into confirmed townies.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 11:06 GMT
#1421
On December 13 2012 19:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 19:55 Palmar wrote:
On December 13 2012 19:31 Clarity_nl wrote:
VE....... what? You make a giant case and then 3 posts later admit you didn't read my filter, but my vig claim is scummy somehow?

I think it's likely that debears and marv were targets of scum kp and vigi, as picking debears as your only nk would be weird.


No, debears started the accusations against Adam, so he was essentially confirmed town, it's not weird for scum to shoot into confirmed townies.


I understand that, but leaving both you and marv alive if you're both town (which so far I think you are) would be.... not that smart.


Why not? Clearly I was tunneling a townie anyway
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 11:28 GMT
#1429
I'm just going to work backwards. List the people I don't want to lynch and why, then try to get a lynch into the remaining players.

Players I don't think we should consider lynching

Palmar: because I'm towny as fuck

Clarity: he was active, critical and clearly reading the thread on day 1. He shot bugs, which seems like an unlikely mafia shot. I think he gets a pass for a while

Marv: second guy on the Adam wagon, even if I'd like him to actually do something more, I don't think we can afford to lynch him just yet. Not to mention Bugs also had a town read on him.

thrawn: his day 1 actions just don't make sense if he's scum. I need to look better into what he did later.

------

This leaves Tunkeg, Z-Bos, Hap, Vivax, VE, Djdrof, BL, grush and Jay

This is where it gets kinda shady, there's probably at least 2, if not 3 mafia in this group.

Bugs was pretty adamant that Jay is town. As I explained in my day 1 reads, while I thought at the time he was more scummy than Tunk, I still didn't think Jay was actually scum, even if clarity's case had some points in it.

Bugs called Jay "the easiest mislynch in history of TL Mafia". I think I'm willing to take Jay from the pool of potential candidates.

That leaves 8.

I'm not quite sure whom to eliminate next from the race. I'm thinking maybe one of Hapa, grush or Z-bos. But I cannot know which one, or if I even want to take one of them out.

Please, comment on this approach and help me figure things out.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 11:32 GMT
#1431
Yeah, Hapa does indeed look like town, but I also think Hapa is very intelligent and capable of looking like town even when he isn't. But maybe it's best to take things at face value this early in the game. Technically we're still ahead with that day 1 scum lynch.

Grush did join the wagon correctly on adam, and call bugs's alignment correctly. Not sure what that makes him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 11:35 GMT
#1433
Those are my thoughts exactly.

What do you make of Djdrof, I haven't read his latest contributions but before last the daypost I was ready to lynch him with almost the same force I wanted to lynch Bugs.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 11:40 GMT
#1436
Btw, just to paste this here, this is the list of people Djo addressed using his @ someone syntax, in the order which he did it. No idea if this is relevant at all.

thrawn
debears
jay
debears
jay
thrawn
Bugs
Bugs
Bugs
debears
Bugs
Munk-E
marv
Vivax
Z-Boson
Tunkeg
thrawn
thrawn
Hapa (Munk-E)
Palmar
marv
Z-Bos
Jay
Jay
thrawn
Palmar
Hapa
Clarity
thrawn
VE
Palmar
Jay
Hapa
Hapa
Hapa
VE
VE
VE
BL
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 11:48 GMT
#1438
That's a loaded threat towards Z-Bo. I don't like it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 11:48 GMT
#1439
Remember, you're calling him out for not finding mafia today, when yesterday you tried to stop me lynching mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 11:52 GMT
#1441
I also find it intriguing you never once addressed Adam, yet you have 93 instances of his name in your filter (including inside quotes). You directly interacted with both Tunkeg and Jay. You also attempted to counter-wagon Adam's lynch using both of them as targets.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 11:54 GMT
#1445
On December 13 2012 20:53 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 20:52 Palmar wrote:
I also find it intriguing you never once addressed Adam, yet you have 93 instances of his name in your filter (including inside quotes). You directly interacted with both Tunkeg and Jay. You also attempted to counter-wagon Adam's lynch using both of them as targets.


WHY DO YOU SAY THIS RIGHT AFTER CALLING ME TOWN, BAFFLES MY MIND.

You find it intiguing?!?!

Can we just lynch this fucker.


I'm talking to Djo
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 11:56 GMT
#1448
On December 13 2012 20:52 Vivax wrote:
Before I go I have a question: What did Palmar say regarding Adam in his vid?


Can't remember exactly, just didn't like his first post, didn't like how he discredited debears, didn't like how he promised to "keep his eyes on someone".
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 12:03 GMT
#1450
On December 13 2012 20:59 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 20:52 Palmar wrote:
I also find it intriguing you never once addressed Adam, yet you have 93 instances of his name in your filter (including inside quotes). You directly interacted with both Tunkeg and Jay. You also attempted to counter-wagon Adam's lynch using both of them as targets.


I was persuaded that jay and Tunkeg were mafia yesterday and far less sure about Adam. The lack of interactions with Adam could be explained because I was a bit wary of the debears/Adam interactions and didn't want to step in. After, I went sleeping and Adam went lurking.
I didn't feel the need to interact with him yesterday, that would be my best explanation.


List of Djodref not stepping in debears/Adam interactions:

On December 10 2012 14:46 Djodref wrote:
@ debears
So, between Adam and Jay, which one of them should deserve your vote right now ?
Because it looks like to me that the main reason for you to vote Adam is that he asked for your vote and voted against you.



On December 10 2012 15:31 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 14:52 debears wrote:
On December 10 2012 14:46 Djodref wrote:
@ debears

So, between Adam and Jay, which one of them should deserve your vote right now ?
Because it looks like to me that the main reason for you to vote Adam is that he asked for your vote and voted against you.

I think Clarity made good points against Jay and I'm also leaning town on thrawn right now. I think I know the reason why he doesn't want to explain himself right now and I don't think that my pressure vote is going to work out.

@ jay

It looks like you are leaning scum on thrawn. Would you care to convince us that he is indeed scum and that we should vote him ?
As you can see, the risk to start an early bandwagon on him is not so big.

##Vote jay




I like Clarity's points on jay, and clarity seems to satisfactorily have jay covered. I'm gonna work on Adam/whoever I feel like


So, I guess you are satisfied with your vote on Adam right now. According to me, Adam has been pretty clear on his stance on thrawn and I disagree with you about him: I don't see anything to blame him for right now. I'll let you do what you feel like but I'll voice my concerns if you seem mistaken.
For example, right now, I feel like you should better vote for jay instead of Adam.



On December 10 2012 19:59 Djodref wrote:

@ debears

Could you explain me how Adam implied heavily that thrawn was scum ?
Could you show me a post where you think his reaction was forced ?

I don't think that posting only post from a previous post-game to show an apparent contradiction is really using meta. Adam just pointed out a contradiction.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 12:14 GMT
#1451
So why are you lying?

Did you simply forget that you not only stepped in, you figuratively waded in yelling at debears repeatedly for his read on Adam?

Or is there something more malicious to it?

I sincerely wonder, because I'm not 100% sure you're scum, but it makes no sense for you to lie about what you did, from neither alignment, but it doesn't make you look good.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 12:20 GMT
#1453
You commented even more on the Adam lynch, but these were directly interfering with the adam/dabears storyline.

meh.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 12:51 GMT
#1455
Isn't that exactly what I'm doing??

I'm just in no rush to wagon it up, we still got plenty of time.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 13:17 GMT
#1458
because you don't actually do anything
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 13:43 GMT
#1467
Bitch please I'm like the readingest motherfucker in here.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 13:44 GMT
#1468
I can get behind lynching VE, not only do I think he's scum, I also very much enjoy killing him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 13:45 GMT
#1469
It's like a hobby.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 140
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 860
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
Doublelift5051
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Other Games
summit1g10655
FrodaN3308
C9.Mang0249
KnowMe129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP97
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 51m
Replay Cast
22h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.