• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:02
CEST 03:02
KST 10:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9493 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 00:28 GMT
#1269
On December 13 2012 09:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
ok palmer, was that wbg stuff for real?


he's scum, lynch him
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 00:30 GMT
#1273
On December 13 2012 09:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 09:28 Palmar wrote:
On December 13 2012 09:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
ok palmer, was that wbg stuff for real?


he's scum, lynch him


Palmar confirmed not reading the thread.

It's boring anyway
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 00:34 GMT
#1280
On December 13 2012 09:33 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 09:33 debears wrote:
On December 13 2012 09:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 13 2012 09:28 Palmar wrote:
On December 13 2012 09:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
ok palmer, was that wbg stuff for real?


he's scum, lynch him


Palmar 2 good

how did you know I was scum Palmar? I'm curious, cause no one has ever caught me like that before.


Your play and personailty this game is vastly different this game


really? how so? I'm really curious to know this, so I can improve my scum play for the future.


Stop trolling me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 00:47 GMT
#1287
On December 13 2012 09:36 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 09:34 Palmar wrote:
On December 13 2012 09:33 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 13 2012 09:33 debears wrote:
On December 13 2012 09:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 13 2012 09:28 Palmar wrote:
On December 13 2012 09:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
ok palmer, was that wbg stuff for real?


he's scum, lynch him


Palmar 2 good

how did you know I was scum Palmar? I'm curious, cause no one has ever caught me like that before.


Your play and personailty this game is vastly different this game


really? how so? I'm really curious to know this, so I can improve my scum play for the future.


Stop trolling me.


I'm not trolling you. I actually want to know how you caught me.


already told you why I think you're scum.

1. you made some comment that made me think you had determined marv's alignment earlier than I'd expect you to
2. you did not consider or run with my wagon on adam, even when you claimed he was your #2 read.
3. your voting me didn't seem to have any direction with it, normally when people confront someone like that they look like they have a plan.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 00:47 GMT
#1289
This doesn't prove you're scum, just means there's a good reason you need to die.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 01:19 GMT
#1303
nah, now it's rethink time.

And you're high on the list of people that need to be thought again of.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 01:20 GMT
#1304
by you I mean clarity.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 01:24 GMT
#1306
yeah I guess.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 01:24 GMT
#1307
Let's move down the list then, VE seems like he's not done anything good all game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 01:37 GMT
#1316
Seeing as I was wrong on Bugs I might just let someone else take the reins for now. I'm gonna check out this bluelightz case.

I recall writing something about him earlier, that he was getting away with something.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 01:41 GMT
#1319
No, I thought I was on a roll with just killing the people who were hesitant on the adam case.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 01:41 GMT
#1321
Like I'm wondering if there was some point in time where scum decided to bus adam. who joined early, who joined late etc.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 01:41 GMT
#1322
it's very late though I'm done for tonight.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 01:43 GMT
#1324
also this means bugs's reads were genuine and that I might need to look at how he seriously felt.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 01:47 GMT
#1328
It's also very legitimate that Bugs jailed Marv, seeing as he had basically decided very early marv was town.

Marv gets some relief because of how early he joined the Adam wagon, but I'm not completely sure on him. But it makes very little sense to go for him now.

Dabears is also pretty clear.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 01:49 GMT
#1329
It's worth noting that of the people that eventually did not join the Adam wagon, thrawn looks kinda towny and I'm not sure about Z-boson, however djodref looks bad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 09:19 GMT
#1389
On December 13 2012 12:43 Hapahauli wrote:
Also, I'm really not getting any scummy vibes from Jay. Other than Adam's vote on him, there's some stuff like deliberately antagonizing Palmar (YOUR vs. YOU'RE), which seems fairly townie in context. Palmar didn't like Jay's posting, and Jay turns around and starts poking Palmar with a stick. I think scum would have more of an inclination to hide and appear diplomatic rather than antagonizing your accuser.


When did this happen?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 09:43 GMT
#1403
oh right, I thought you meant he was trolling me about misusing the words, which I never do.

I want to add this thought about Tunkeg's martyr post. Remember that if we assume he is scum, he knows bugs and I are both town, so what are the implications if I fail to stop the wagon that at the time was on him and swing it over to Adam? If he's scum he leaves a lot of things to be considered if he flips, and "opinions" on two loud town players between Bugs and I.

My initial thoughts were that if he is scum, he wouldn't dare leave such strong opinions on us, especially as I had already voiced my suspicions of Bugs, and scum calling him scum then flipping scum would probably make me rethink the issue.

I still feel the most reasonable explanation is that Tunkeg isn't scum.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 09:44 GMT
#1404
On December 13 2012 18:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh a missed hit like this would only put him back on the radar huh? Like, the way you and Hapa keep attesting that anyone doubting his claim is stupid, you mean like that kind of put on the radar?

Palmar are you at least following what I'm saying?


I'm not even reading your posts.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 09:53 GMT
#1410
On December 13 2012 18:47 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 18:43 Palmar wrote:
oh right, I thought you meant he was trolling me about misusing the words, which I never do.

I want to add this thought about Tunkeg's martyr post. Remember that if we assume he is scum, he knows bugs and I are both town, so what are the implications if I fail to stop the wagon that at the time was on him and swing it over to Adam? If he's scum he leaves a lot of things to be considered if he flips, and "opinions" on two loud town players between Bugs and I.

My initial thoughts were that if he is scum, he wouldn't dare leave such strong opinions on us, especially as I had already voiced my suspicions of Bugs, and scum calling him scum then flipping scum would probably make me rethink the issue.

I still feel the most reasonable explanation is that Tunkeg isn't scum.



This is not true at all.
Adam flipped scum and his list post was saying that WBG was scum. It didn't change your opinion at all.

Adam and Tunkeg lists look almost the same, it's just lists fitting the general consensus.

What's up with your double standards ?


Adam's list just felt so manufactured that I ignored it. Also the timing was much worse than on Tunkeg's one.

I'm not willing to go as far as calling Tunkeg a town read, but the most reasonable explanation to everything has happened is that he's not scum. But there are other things I need to look into.

For example, do I think that two, or even three of the primary targets on day 1 (tunkeg, jay, adam) were scum? If so, what can I read into how and who pushed each wagon.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings80
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O155
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 173
ProTech46
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1063
ZZZero.O 160
Bale 18
Dewaltoss 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm213
League of Legends
Doublelift3981
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
Other Games
summit1g10799
C9.Mang0330
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1120
BasetradeTV46
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP125
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 58m
Replay Cast
21h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.