• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10062 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 15:43 GMT
#625
On December 12 2012 00:37 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 00:28 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 12 2012 00:05 Vivax wrote:
While Tunkeg's halfassedness is detrimental to town, I start doubting if scum would do it in such an obvious way. In lack of better options, I still consider him to be a valid lynch candidate along with jay (Who I've read from bugs post has a tendency to get mislynched).

While I think debears case against Adam is bad, I don't like his entrance right now. It doesn't look like he's been properly scumhunting lately, just some more half assed questions and statements. Thanks for saying you lean town on me though.

ADAM, who are you gonna vote for if you had to?



Right now, I think Tunkeg has a solid chance of flipping scum. His reaction to WBG's case was overly defensive and he's contributed very little.

Ill take a closer look in the morning. Its 2am, I am going to bed.


Wtf????

You jump from thrawn, to me, to vivax (you made a long post on vivax), and now Tunkeg (and you have said nothing about him)

This guys is scum yo


To be fair I don't think he ever called thrawn scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 15:44 GMT
#627
He said something like "he's in the I don't know wtf he's doing category" if I recall correctly, cba looking his exact words up.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 20:15 GMT
#738
Tunkeg's town, he's probably not ballsy enough as scum to confirm me town like that, so it's most likely a read.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 22:35 GMT
#765
Don't question it, just let it happen
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 22:48 GMT
#771
On December 12 2012 07:47 Vivax wrote:
Debby, yours is probably the most persistent tunneling I have witnessed in my short unsuccessful mafia career, I hope you hit the right spot.


you and me both bro
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 11 2012 22:59 GMT
#775
I think we need 1 more
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 00:02 GMT
#818
btw I'd like marv to take more active role in this game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 00:05 GMT
#821
On December 12 2012 09:03 debears wrote:
Only if he's town palmar, only if he's town


That's the assumption.

Also can we like get a vote or two extra on Adam just to prevent any last minute shenanigans?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 00:42 GMT
#866
changing the lynch now is silly, if we're wrong we'll just have to suck it up.

The case on Adam is a legit one. Feel free to yell at me if things don't go as planned.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 00:59 GMT
#914
Marv is right btw.

Also, this last-minute claim is so bad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 01:43 GMT
#927
bitch please
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 01:50 GMT
#939
@Bugs: now that your teammate is dead, do you feel sad?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 09:13 GMT
#1057
On December 12 2012 17:57 wherebugsgo wrote:
my play is clean, so I'm scum...the fuck?

I could play like a retard, but no one likes when I do that.


I'm a big fan.

Also you're scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 09:27 GMT
#1064
Hey look guys, here's some perfect logic:

Bugs didn't vote Adam, so he must be scum.

I'm completely serious, I will tunnel the fuck out of him tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 09:46 GMT
#1072
On December 12 2012 18:27 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 18:27 Palmar wrote:
Hey look guys, here's some perfect logic:

Bugs didn't vote Adam, so he must be scum.

I'm completely serious, I will tunnel the fuck out of him tomorrow.


go for it, noob.

If you're town, you really are just nothing more than a noob for thinking I'm scum.


Oh shit you hurt my feelings.

But are you not the noob for not supporting my case on Adam? Oh wait, you're not, because you're scum.

I mean after all we can conclusively prove that I was right.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 09:49 GMT
#1073
On December 12 2012 16:07 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 16:02 thrawn2112 wrote:
eh, my memories of people hard defending each other D1 are usually of scum hard defending a townie. I think that scum hard defending scum wouldn't be too likely


He did it when it was not sure yet that Adam would be lynched.
And he discedited people voting Adam. ”there is scum pn this wagon”


Hello Djodref:

You are not required to post anything more at all in this thread. Everything you've said has been dumb, useless and I think you're either scum or bad.

In both cases, please just shut up and only vote according to what I tell you.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 09:59 GMT
#1076
On December 12 2012 18:57 wherebugsgo wrote:
shoot me so I don't have to keep fucking around defending myself against people who are right


Now this I can get behind.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 11:39 GMT
#1078
Hey bluelightz, you down for killing bugs tomorrow?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 11:44 GMT
#1081
uh...

I asked are YOU down for killing bugs. I don't care what the popular opinion is.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 12 2012 12:35 GMT
#1085
On December 12 2012 21:34 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 18:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 12 2012 17:51 Hapahauli wrote:
Also he pretty clearly doesn't assume your town, since he pressure-votes you later down the line.


No, he thought I was town the whole time. His first read on me was:

"My first reaction to thrawn post was "yeah, obvious scum" then I thought that he might not have been serious at all. A one liner for a miller claim doesn't look real, regardless of his alignment. The way he answered "nvm, then" shows that he is carefree about it."

The other issue is him asking why I did it and pressure voting me to find out. He later says the town motivation he thought I had was that that I was hoping to attract pressure from scum. This was based on a post I made from looney. So if he thinks I'm trying to attract scum attention, why would he vote pressure me so that I'll announce it to the thread?


@ thrawn

I didn't know what the fuck you were trying to do at first when you said "not explaining why I did this at all".
At first, I was expecting you to simply admit that you wanted to spark discussing with this obvious fakeclaim but I didn't understand why you went into that "not explaining anything at all mode". I pressure voted you because I was still not so sure I had made the right choice at that time (i.e. town move or lying scum) and I wanted you to explain yourself for the following reasons:
  • If town, you would have better off stopping this ASAP imo, because people would have voted you for lying and being anti-town for not explaining yourself. Also, if you were baiting mafia, it was going to be far to obvious, so it didn't matter so much for you to "come clean".
  • If scum, it would have been better to force you into posting more shit

Then, I thought about the comment you made in the Looney Game...


Told you to stop posting.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 426
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11239
Britney 10732
FanTaSy 2137
Hyuk 882
Horang2 613
BeSt 458
Stork 271
Pusan 238
Killer 135
EffOrt 129
[ Show more ]
Last 127
Mini 125
Zeus 116
Mind 99
Hyun 63
sorry 61
ggaemo 53
Snow 48
PianO 47
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
JYJ 30
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 19
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe372
Counter-Strike
fl0m1613
byalli804
x6flipin226
Other Games
gofns27509
singsing2884
B2W.Neo515
ArmadaUGS85
Mew2King68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick704
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream81
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 43m
Replay Cast
11h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.