• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8925 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 26 2012 16:14 GMT
#3714
On November 27 2012 01:04 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2012 00:46 iamperfection wrote:
On November 27 2012 00:44 marvellosity wrote:
On November 27 2012 00:42 iamperfection wrote:
keep it up djo and you wont be hitting anyone until later.

I do not take kindly to threats against my hp


iamp, stop being petulant and if you're town do something useful with your ability.

Well me stopping him from hurting me would be good for town wouldn't it.


Could you realize that I'm just waiting for you to contribute constructively as any townie should do ? That's all I'm waiting from you. Do that and block whoever you think it is in the best interest of town to block.
I offer you a chance to prove me that you are town

lets just say djo i have seen things that make it difficult for me to contribute in my normal way. Also your pretty smart djo look through my filter you can figure it out.

Also Clarity and marv would be on my do not lynch ever list for this game.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 26 2012 16:42 GMT
#3721
On November 27 2012 01:38 Acrofales wrote:
I decided I hate Prom and Iamperfection for hiding obvious crumbs to things that I don't understand.

i love you 2
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 26 2012 16:48 GMT
#3722
On November 27 2012 01:35 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2012 01:14 iamperfection wrote:
On November 27 2012 01:04 Djodref wrote:
On November 27 2012 00:46 iamperfection wrote:
On November 27 2012 00:44 marvellosity wrote:
On November 27 2012 00:42 iamperfection wrote:
keep it up djo and you wont be hitting anyone until later.

I do not take kindly to threats against my hp


iamp, stop being petulant and if you're town do something useful with your ability.

Well me stopping him from hurting me would be good for town wouldn't it.


Could you realize that I'm just waiting for you to contribute constructively as any townie should do ? That's all I'm waiting from you. Do that and block whoever you think it is in the best interest of town to block.
I offer you a chance to prove me that you are town

lets just say djo i have seen things that make it difficult for me to contribute in my normal way. Also your pretty smart djo look through my filter you can figure it out.

Also Clarity and marv would be on my do not lynch ever list for this game.


Who would you like to lynch tomorrow if Toad dies tonight ?
What do you think about Prom ?

i could get behind a ve lynch his not posting at all is not like him.

i dont have many strong feelings on prom. For what its worth i have had somewhat of a history of not being able to read him. In the famous restart newbie game i thought he was scum both games and i was right once and wrong once. Nothing about him screams scum to me. Plus he was able to explain himself quite clearly in his defense from what i remember of it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 26 2012 22:48 GMT
#3781
On November 27 2012 07:37 Djodref wrote:
@iamp: I know you are lurking and reading this, I'll give you a pass for this time

I don't see any particular reason for me to be dead tomorrow morning so my "last will" is just going to be "blame marv if the event fail". Joking aside, I'm really expecting the event to succeed.

I've added two players in my shot possibilities, on top of VE and S&B. Players that I consider mafia players imo. Not telling who but I'll tell you tomorrow ^^

lurk

also you will be giving me a pass until the end of the game if you know whats good for you

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 26 2012 22:54 GMT
#3783
On November 27 2012 07:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Djo, dont do things just because you are emotional, think it through and shoot your TOP scumread, other than Toad.

he was already lectured i trust djo will think it through

Right djo?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 01:14 GMT
#3889
On November 27 2012 10:10 Dienosore wrote:
Alright guys, I'm going to run for group leader again unless it's obviously clear I should vote for someone else. I was healed last night, so I'm not really that scared of dying anymore.

Here is my proposed group:

Oats/Syllo/Keirathi

Unless I missed something, we are still in 2300ad, so Robo(oats) will probably continue to be beneficial to the party. Syllo is a shoo-in based on his performances d1/d2. Keirathi has expressed his desire to be in the group so he may use his abilities and was cleared on d1 group.

Any objections? Suggestions?

i support this
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 01:15 GMT
#3893
wait why cant he use oats
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 01:17 GMT
#3899
Oh clarity would be a great pick to i think for party. You feel up for it clarity? How you feel better?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 01:21 GMT
#3906
On November 27 2012 10:19 TheChronicler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2012 10:17 iamperfection wrote:
Oh clarity would be a great pick to i think for party. You feel up for it clarity? How you feel better?


Why clarity over Keir, please read my posts on the matter.

im pretty sure clarity knows that im town and vice versa.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 01:23 GMT
#3909
On November 27 2012 10:19 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2012 10:15 Promethelax wrote:
On November 27 2012 10:12 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 27 2012 10:10 Keirathi wrote:
On November 27 2012 10:06 Hapahauli wrote:
I would like to run for party leader

My party will be Dienosaur, Kei, and either Chronicler or Acro
If you for whatever reason do not feel safe with Chronicler/Acro, I can add Oatsmaster in that slot.

Why you can trust me
I think the parties I proposed above are as near confirmed town as we can get in this situation. Given this player pool, you can trust me. Why? Because if we failed the mission, I would be holding a neon-sign saying "LYNCH ME." This is suicidal for me to do as scum.

I see no reason to put 2 non successful party members in the party today (You, and Chronicler/Acro). And, you couldn't replace Acro/Chronicler with Oats. The only possible way you could replace them would be with syllo.


Oh I totes confused names for some reason. Yes Syllo instead of Chronicler/Acro.

Whaddya think? I'm in a position where I'm not under suspicion, and I (as hypothetical scum) would only have everything to lose by presenting myself like this.


you have nothing to lose at all. Note how Toad confirmed himself as scum and is still around.

NO ONE VOTE TOAD!

I want to vote Toad purely out of spite. No one is confirmed anything except for marv and kush.

Hey Toad, you still need a vote to prevent damage?

stop being silly
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 01:24 GMT
#3912
On November 27 2012 10:23 Acrofales wrote:
Also, if every cycle is one hop in time, this game is gonna take one helluva long time From here it's to 1000 AD, then 600 AD, 1000 AD again, then prehistory, quick stop in 1000 AD again, then back to 600 AD (where Dieno might get his sword), prehistory again, and that's only as far as I have gotten into Chrono Trigger so far.

Maybe we get lynches in 1000 AD?

im not that well versed in chrono but how important would dieno be in terms of the game? Like should it be a super important goal for him to survive as long as possible?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 01:31 GMT
#3916
On November 27 2012 09:55 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2012 09:52 Hapahauli wrote:
Grawefakwjehfk I want to lynch someone T_T

Oh well.

@ Hopeless
Curious - did Toad end up healing you?

No record of a heal. I took 75 damage. I think I was healed, but the amount doesn't match Toad's claim.

What do you mean think
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 01:33 GMT
#3919
Actually answer this hopeless were you healed or not i don't see why you would say think.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 03:03 GMT
#3971
On November 27 2012 12:01 Hapahauli wrote:
EDIT: Gah posted Newbie game stuff in wrong thread. SOrries!

thats bs live with your shame
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 03:08 GMT
#3974
its obviously not good hapa not pushing your scum read is not good i dont think people need to spell that out. I want to hear what prom says
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 03:10 GMT
#3976
so your saying your just having a hard time reading hapa correct?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 04:42 GMT
#4012
On November 27 2012 10:33 iamperfection wrote:
Actually answer this hopeless were you healed or not i don't see why you would say think.

hopeless answer this please
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 05:06 GMT
#4016
You get a message saying you were healed if you are healed
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 05:29 GMT
#4018
You get message saying you were healed it never says by how much
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 27 2012 14:03 GMT
#4117
Clarity-nl

I can support your cause.

would you consider me at all?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
NeuroSwarm 159
FoxeR 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1317
Leta 716
Bale 81
League of Legends
Doublelift4432
Other Games
summit1g8009
JimRising 542
ViBE177
WinterStarcraft4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick678
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Light_VIP 10
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra947
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 45m
Patches Events
12h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 45m
OSC
20h 45m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.