• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10863 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 24 2012 17:27 GMT
#2432
On November 25 2012 02:17 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2012 02:13 Dienosore wrote:
On November 25 2012 02:08 Toadesstern wrote: But telling people who he picked probably isn't good either, at least not if he's town.

HOWEVER, I remember kita saying that if he guesses wrong, he will die. For a towny whose head is on the chopping block, he seems rather content with just taking his pick to the grave with him and not trying to survive.


You misread. If I guess wrong I do not die.


Ah, my mistake. I misread an earlier post of yours that said something about scum knowing how much they need to take you out
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 24 2012 18:40 GMT
#2478
I'm going to be rather afk from now until the vote. Going to go ahead an lock something in. As far as I can tell, the three big candidates for the gallows are looking like either Sandroba, Kitaman, or TheChronicler. I'll delay my afk-ness for as long as possible so these three can make one last case for me why they shouldn't get my vote.

Rather than proving someone else is scum, I'd like for them to prove their innocence.

Have it it, boys. I don't have much time left. If none of you reply to this, then im going to have my sister who has no idea what mafia is to randomly pick one of your names.
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 24 2012 18:43 GMT
#2481
I realize I made a case on GoodKarma earlier, but it feels as if no one seems to consider him a threat right now. So, rather than waste my vote, I'm going to let the three mentioned to try to sway me.
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 24 2012 19:02 GMT
#2494
On November 25 2012 03:59 goodkarma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2012 03:45 kitaman27 wrote:
Marv, in response to your case against me:

-snip-

@Acro, I currently have the players in the game ranked and I have TheChronicler in the top 10 for likely scum suspects due to his reactionary playstyle and his focus on his himself. I've devoted my time elsewhere however so I've only read his filter once.



Could you provide your top five scum suspects? It would be a shame to let such a list go to waste...


"Could you provide your top five scum suspects? It would be a shame to let such a perfect opportunity to paint a target on you if you are close".
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 24 2012 19:03 GMT
#2495
go to waste..." T_T
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 24 2012 19:05 GMT
#2499
Is that so, clarity? Plan on whipping a up a mob against him hours before the noose drops, eh?
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 24 2012 19:06 GMT
#2502
kita also had extra motivation to organize a vote to avoid dmg
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 24 2012 19:08 GMT
#2505
On November 25 2012 04:05 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2012 04:05 Dienosore wrote:
Is that so, clarity? Plan on whipping a up a mob against him hours before the noose drops, eh?


Totally.


Ok well, I'll be your first supporter then

##Vote: GoodKarma
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 24 2012 19:10 GMT
#2508
I dont feel comfortable voting sandro because if he is telling the truth about his role, it would be very benificial to have around and I would feel like an ass for shooting our own foot like that. Kita also clears out with me, because why would mafia claim to take 200 conditional dmg? I can make cases why, I guess, but I can never convince myself fully. TheChronicler is probably scum too, but I just dont see it for certain in my maps yet.
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 25 2012 02:01 GMT
#2781
Yay we hung scum and im still here! Good job town!

Robo + Frog in first group lol; High5 Oats

I think it's clear right now that either Oats or myself should be party leader. I don't really care who, just as long as we both make it into the group. Barring some unforeseen circumstance, we should be able to cruise through our next challenge.

I will gather my thoughts, smoke a bowl, then make a case on a few people we should bring with us.
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 25 2012 02:06 GMT
#2785
On November 25 2012 10:52 goodkarma wrote:
That aside, I have no idea how role-claiming makes you any more qualified to be team leader... Might even make you less qualified since that information really only helps scum at this point.


Are you kidding? You can't possibly think of any reason why we might want Robo as party leader during his era?
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 25 2012 02:08 GMT
#2787
On November 25 2012 11:05 Oatsmaster wrote:

Did you take any damage last cycle?


I'd rather not say Sry, just self preservation.
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 25 2012 02:19 GMT
#2797
On November 25 2012 11:14 goodkarma wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster



It's between Oats and dieno then...

I would propose Oats assume party leader and sheep syllo's choices.


Sure was a mighty fast flip-flop there.
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 25 2012 02:42 GMT
#2815
On November 25 2012 11:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok right, in that case,
I will take Dieno (Froggy :D)


Ribbit!

I intend to run against you for leader, but it will be a friendly race. I can promise you'll have a spot with me too, so no fear my friend.
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 25 2012 03:10 GMT
#2834
k, if I'm leader, I would take:

Oats
Clarity
Phagga

These might change after I do a bit more digging. So far, though, they are the only ones who my maps indicate as not connected with any suspected scum.
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 25 2012 03:30 GMT
#2842
What are you thoughts on my team picks, oats?
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 25 2012 03:47 GMT
#2844
Hmm, that would explain why they didn't really give off any warning signals on my map...

Back to the drawing board I suppose.
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 25 2012 05:16 GMT
#2871
On November 25 2012 07:26 Djodref wrote:
My guess is that we are going to be back at picking a party leader tomorrow. The problem is that I think that the final blow is going to be delivered to Frog tonight so we'll have to find a new "almost confirmed" town player for tomorrow...


Why were you so confident I would be dead? I'm beginning to rethink your spot.
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 25 2012 06:03 GMT
#2877
On November 25 2012 14:16 Dienosore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2012 07:26 Djodref wrote:
My guess is that we are going to be back at picking a party leader tomorrow. The problem is that I think that the final blow is going to be delivered to Frog tonight so we'll have to find a new "almost confirmed" town player for tomorrow...


Why were you so confident I would be dead? I'm beginning to rethink your spot.


Oh I just found this!

On November 25 2012 10:27 Djodref wrote:
@marv

I think we can limit ourselves to one party member from the last time. Dieno is the most obvious town in my eyes. I don't know how he is still alive but I would definitively take him in my party.


Why does does it surprise you so much that im still alive & kickin?!
Dienosore
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Brunei Darussalam622 Posts
November 25 2012 07:17 GMT
#2886
On November 25 2012 15:32 Djodref wrote:
@dieno

Given that this game choice mechanics are mainly going to be focused on the election of a party leader and on the composition of the party members, I'll say that the biggest asset we have as town is Oats and you right now. You have both claimed and your play scream out loud that you are town newbies. This quality is easy to recognize and it is reinforced by the fact that you have already helped one event to succeed. Given your roles, I bet that your hidden factor is quite reasonable in any era on top of that.
Being the biggest asset of town, you are also a great threat for the mafia. So I expected you to be killed, because you were the only one to have claimed at that time.


Since you've said yourself I am one of the biggest assets to town and I am such a big threat to the mafia, why didn't you assume that the town wouldn't protect me somehow?

Also, this seems like a suspiciously long explanation to a short question...


@everyone

I don't think that Oats or Dieno should be party leaders.


As much as I appreciate their enthustiasm and the fact that they are easily recognizqble town players, I don't trust their judent. I would like to remind you that syllo received a gift the first cycle because his party was successful. I would prefer experienced players to receive such gifts. Moreover, I think that Oats and Dieno are both the closest to be confirmed town players. That make them big targets for the mafia. That's another reason why they should not receive these gifts which could be helpful to fight Lavos.


You don't trust our judgement? Obviously I am going to listen to everyone's input about possible group members before I make a decision, so that's a terrible argument. About the item, and I'd like to think that even though my mafia experience may be limited, i'd still recognize the proper time to use an item lol. It really cant be that hard. The fact that I still have a huge target on my back and may die before I get to use the item is a valid point, though.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 433
UpATreeSC 89
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37053
Calm 3805
Bisu 1640
Shuttle 1248
FanTaSy 998
Mini 396
EffOrt 324
actioN 274
Rush 208
firebathero 196
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 185
Dewaltoss 100
Barracks 73
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 30
Hyun 29
Free 27
soO 26
Pusan 24
Bale 24
Aegong 20
HiyA 20
PianO 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6901
Dendi1118
XaKoH 353
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1130
x6flipin670
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes666
Other Games
singsing2372
FrodaN1142
Beastyqt577
mouzStarbuck318
B2W.Neo224
byalli194
Livibee187
C9.Mang0120
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr68
Mew2King54
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV497
Other Games
• Shiphtur950
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 25m
Replay Cast
6h 10m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.