• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:02
CEST 21:02
KST 04:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9334 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 10 2012 02:32 GMT
#7067
On December 10 2012 11:29 Promethelax wrote:
says the guy who won't tell me his name.

I still don't get why you care about the names
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 10 2012 02:35 GMT
#7072
On December 10 2012 11:33 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 11:25 Promethelax wrote:
Austin, answer the question.

and tell me who the last scum is if it isn't you. You aren't even scum hunting.

Been answered now, figured it was apparent why I wouldn't do anything last night.


I can't tell you who the last scum is. I don't like any of the "obvious" choices for scum.

Today's lynch shouldn't be "pick a person, force them to carry town by finding the remaining scum because dear Lord I sure don't know who the last guy is." There are quite a few players who seem to have given up on this game cycles ago, some players have pretty much explicitly said that. So if you're voting me because I haven't found the remaining scum...okay. Nobody else seems to have a clear idea of who the final scum is...if I actually FOUND the scum I'd look kind of suspect, because then I'm the only guy in the game with a clear scum read.

In other words your saying since everyone else is being lazy I can be lazy too. What you trying to blend in?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 10 2012 02:38 GMT
#7077
On December 10 2012 11:36 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 11:35 Keirathi wrote:
On December 10 2012 11:33 Promethelax wrote:
On December 10 2012 11:32 iamperfection wrote:
On December 10 2012 11:29 Promethelax wrote:
says the guy who won't tell me his name.

I still don't get why you care about the names


a combination of curiosity and the desire to have all our information out on the table because I believe that scum no longer has a way to punish name claimers.

The information is completely pointless though. 100% absolutely pointless.


Not necessarily. I'll know that when I have all the information.

I don't completely trust you so if you want my name you can dive through my filter and find my crumb.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 10 2012 02:40 GMT
#7078
What would be the downside for sending an action austin?

Checkmate
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 10 2012 03:25 GMT
#7100
On December 10 2012 12:22 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 12:14 Hopeless1der wrote:
CAN a third party player be counted towards the Town-count for damage dealt to Lavos?


CAN an orange count towards the number of apples in my hand?

Lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 10 2012 12:41 GMT
#7135
So what happens with lavos. In the game doesn't magnus have three ability to join the party? Can you become town?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 01:40 GMT
#7289
Acro im from my phone I have proposition for you if you can read thread tommorow morning.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 02:06 GMT
#7292
For you guys going afk we might need your actions im on vacation if I can check the thread you can too
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 04:56 GMT
#7294
Acro is your 500hp heal only self target?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 05:00 GMT
#7295
Also town I can prevent both acro and toad from doing anything this cycle if we so desire.

Please advise.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 11:29 GMT
#7301
On December 11 2012 14:32 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 13:56 iamperfection wrote:
Acro is your 500hp heal only self target?

Self-target only.

I have sent in my actions already. I am going to shoot Toad for as much damage as I possibly can and pray I can kill him before you guys kill Lavos. Part of the reason my own wincon is now incredibly hard is because so many townies are alive. I honestly don't think you could've gotten here with what looks to be12 townies alive without my help scumhunting.

With 12 townies alive, for a total of 500 damage on Toad. And that is without any of people's abilities. It looks like Lavos is going to die in 3 cycles. I am incapable of doing that kind of damage to Toad and it fucking sucks that I am going to lose after helping town be in such an awesome position. The least you can do is NOT roleblock me.

Never mind then
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 14:06 GMT
#7310
Think you can win toad?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 15:35 GMT
#7314
So should I freeze toad and acro or not?

By the way acro it wouldn't really effect you might even help
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 15:52 GMT
#7316
It just delays your action for one cycle we could then stack with you tommorow if the cycle goes well
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 15:59 GMT
#7318
I think the heal is more important nvm acro
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 20:48 GMT
#7337
Imp will not be my nickname
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 21:02 GMT
#7351
I would say don't put your seed on oats or hope I will heal one of those
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 21:09 GMT
#7358
My upgrade allows me to raise max hp so it dosent matter
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 23:19 GMT
#7374
Wtf who is trying to kill me? I took 100 dmg again. It makes no sense im not that valuable at this point?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 11 2012 23:22 GMT
#7383
On December 12 2012 08:20 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 08:19 iamperfection wrote:
Wtf who is trying to kill me? I took 100 dmg again. It makes no sense im not that valuable at this point?

Which bit of RANDOM targets do you not get?

If lavos can only do 100 dmg what is the point.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2189
420jenkins622
canceldota26
Counter-Strike
fl0m5146
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe226
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 59m
Patches Events
19h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 59m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.