• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:09
CEST 16:09
KST 23:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8281 users

TL Mafia LVIII - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 05 2013 22:19 GMT
#2502
On January 06 2013 07:17 Promethelax wrote:
I still haven't given this the read through it deserves. I'll read it when I get home from work in 12 hours and give my thoughts. Sorry this is taking me so long to get to, I joined up at the worst possible part of the week for me. 12 to 13 hours I'll be back. Hold me to it.


Hold me to holding you to it. I'll be up in the morning.

Wait there has to be some sort of downside to this then to compensate. Now scum can just drop all 3 KP onto dayvigs unless they want to use any other role. What is this madness
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 05 2013 22:27 GMT
#2507
I'm getting on TOR. I'll check every hour or so for information until I go to sleep.

I could say I'll post something but now I know what happens when I don't deliver.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 05 2013 22:58 GMT
#2529
Marv #2?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 06 2013 00:41 GMT
#2603
I don't get what mafia would stand to gain by shooting WBG today instead of shooting 3 others and taking care of him at night. He had a one-time power, and this way there would be questioning if WBG is really the cop or if he is scum.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 06 2013 01:15 GMT
#2616
On January 06 2013 09:45 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2013 09:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I don't get what mafia would stand to gain by shooting WBG today instead of shooting 3 others and taking care of him at night. He had a one-time power, and this way there would be questioning if WBG is really the cop or if he is scum.

There is NO way you lynch into the cop before lynching into the checked guy unless you got some pretty damn good reason to do so. We're talking about Jackal... You think people would have doubted WBG because of Jackals massive towncred and lynched WBG instead?


Yes but you're missing the point. Even if there is 0.0001% chance we would lynch WBG it would be better than 0% if WBG is confirmed cop by death.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 06 2013 17:40 GMT
#2730
On January 06 2013 23:27 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2013 23:22 Clarity_nl wrote:
On January 06 2013 23:15 Promethelax wrote:
On January 06 2013 23:10 Clarity_nl wrote:
On January 06 2013 23:08 Vivax wrote:
That's terrible logic. You're assuming scum wouldn't do mistakes. That is pure WIFOM.



I'm saying that scum talk about their night actions, they do it together, they don't fucking forget how many shots they have.
You calling it wifom because there is a super small chance it really was scum making a mistake is dumb.


Good enough scum players intentionally put mistakes into their play to appear townie. Don't be fooled by fools.


I don't know Sentinel other than from this game and if he is scum he is not playing a strong scum game, therefore he would not make a play like this. The fact that you say he's a strong player makes it more likely he's town.


I've never played with him before but I have read AoE and pyp:r. He seemed like a good but not incredible player. I have him in my mental list of mafia players on tl as 'above average'
Someone who knows him better than I do (read at all) could tell you more.
I agree with your read and disagree with your reasons. Don't get caught up in shitty heuristics.


I played with Palmar a lot, but Palmar isn't exactly the most straightforward person... nor the most trustworthy in this game.

I think I'ma take a page out of his book though and make one of those fancy spreadsheets. Maybe if I can actually read my own thoughts I can deliver them to the rest of you all better.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 06 2013 21:24 GMT
#2817
So scum has a free 0.5 role every night
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 06 2013 21:35 GMT
#2822
On January 07 2013 06:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
Until we kill 2 scum. With 5 scum KP is still 3.


Well with 5 they can only dayvig twice and then have to kill or else buy two 0.5 roles at the cost of a dayvig.

I could live with that.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 07 2013 10:32 GMT
#2877
What are all your thoughts on Promethelax?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 07 2013 11:30 GMT
#2885
Ima update my previous case on Prom once I get back from school.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 07 2013 20:58 GMT
#2989
On January 08 2013 05:45 Lazermonkey wrote:
How is Prom town Hiro? He hasn't done shit this game but calling everyone retarded for no reason.


This. I've still got him labelled as scum because ever since I called him out he hasn't made a concrete case on anyone. Maybe one paragraph in any direction and nothing to say "this person is 100% scum and you should all lynch him at your earliest convenience"

If I had a gun to my head right now and was told to pick three lynch targets I would get Jackal, Prom and probably Palmar since in the end everyone he builds a case against flips blue.

Time to get my spreadsheet going.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 07 2013 21:04 GMT
#2991
On January 08 2013 05:59 Promethelax wrote:
Don't be a stupid Sent. I'm not scum. You and I are more similar than you think.


No the difference is that when I'm arsed to do something and have the time I will actually go out and find something to accuse potential scum of.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 07 2013 21:12 GMT
#2993
On January 08 2013 06:08 Promethelax wrote:
Yep, and I don't have time. I'm sitting in class and typing notes in one window and reading the thread in the other. But I play town by being involved and asking questions. I don't like to sit down and make huge cases, I'll do it once in a while but I like to find scum intuitively. And don't tell me it doesn't work. It does.


I'm not arguing that. About half of that goes for me as well.

The problem is that you're only pretending to be involved and you're asking for all this information without contributing anything of substance of your own. That is a scum tactic.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 07 2013 21:23 GMT
#3001
On January 08 2013 06:15 Lazermonkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 05:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On January 08 2013 05:45 Lazermonkey wrote:
How is Prom town Hiro? He hasn't done shit this game but calling everyone retarded for no reason.


This. I've still got him labelled as scum because ever since I called him out he hasn't made a concrete case on anyone. Maybe one paragraph in any direction and nothing to say "this person is 100% scum and you should all lynch him at your earliest convenience"

If I had a gun to my head right now and was told to pick three lynch targets I would get Jackal, Prom and probably Palmar since in the end everyone he builds a case against flips blue.

Time to get my spreadsheet going.
Even if Palmar is scum, there would be no way for him to know that they are blue. they couldn't have used day cop because of KP limit.

TBH, I think its crazy that people are willing to lynch Palmar just because he was pushing BC and Marv. Unless someone actually shows me that Palmar have a 100% scum hit ratio as town, I will treat this ''Palmar is never wrong as town, thus he is scum'' as total BS. 25/30 players in the game did vote for BC or Palmar and a handfull of those thought both were scum. Yet you only call Palmar scum...


Not the fact that he was gunning for blues but maybe educated guesses at discussion leaders.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 07 2013 21:23 GMT
#3003
Or in the case of BC a good scapegoat
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 07 2013 21:39 GMT
#3015
Debears I think all your hatred of Vivax is reactionary
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 07 2013 21:46 GMT
#3021
Wait a tic. Is any part of that quoted post YOUR defense? Seems like it's you who's talking although the footer and header suggest it's all Vivax. I wouldn't mind reading it again with some proper formatting.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 08 2013 13:13 GMT
#3136
On January 08 2013 21:31 Clarity_nl wrote:
If he's a town mason why would he not be confident that his logs "prove" him as town? That's my whole point.


If he's a town mason he'd already have the logs.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 08 2013 20:55 GMT
#3166
On December 29 2012 02:01 Kurumi wrote:

Mafia of 5 starts with 2.5KP. If they want not to use it for roles, they might deliver 3KP of damage (since KP is rounded up). Since there is no Watchers, Trackers, Bullet Bills or any other funny roles like roleblocker it doesn't matter if you do or don't decide who's delivering the KP.
[/b][/blue]

Clarifying
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 09 2013 02:59 GMT
#3335
Fuck trying to decipher this tonight

##Vote: [UoN]Sentinel
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1512
WardiTV869
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8286
Bisu 2301
Shuttle 1123
Horang2 768
Larva 512
BeSt 506
EffOrt 442
Stork 308
actioN 282
Mini 238
[ Show more ]
Mind 174
Zeus 101
910 98
Barracks 79
Snow 73
Mong 67
Sea.KH 59
hero 53
Shinee 42
JYJ 36
ToSsGirL 33
sorry 32
Bale 30
Sexy 29
Aegong 25
Killer 23
Shine 22
Yoon 21
soO 20
HiyA 19
Free 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 10
zelot 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5192
qojqva2033
Dendi1069
febbydoto42
Counter-Strike
fl0m2010
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko446
Other Games
singsing2874
olofmeister1235
hiko1000
B2W.Neo805
Livibee476
crisheroes405
XBOCT288
TKL 262
Hui .238
Pyrionflax216
XaKoH 204
Liquid`VortiX162
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2955
• Jankos2023
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 51m
Replay Cast
8h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 51m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 51m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.