• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8583 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 14:41 GMT
#551
No, meta is specific. Because as is clearly shown in Mad Men, 90%+ of my posts were short posts. You quoted a post of a game 'showing I cared' or whatever. I was just shouting at a stupid lurker. I've done the same here. Does this make me town? No, but it doesn't make me scum either.

Yes, I had a townread on talis and not you. The two quotes I pasted up there clearly indicate I had some sort of scumread on you. Else I wouldn't have been asking town about you. OH LOOK IT'S THE SAME AS THIS GAME where I start asking people about you. Actually you will struggle to find me doing similar things in my scumgames. Why don't you go show me?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 14:56 GMT
#553
that's not the same thing at all
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 14:58 GMT
#554
suffice to say my main 'scumread' in NMM3 from Day 2 (like here) was talis and mysteriously he didn't get lynched until Day 4 - ergo I let my main 'scumread' just float by for convenience. Here I am clearly involved and arguing with you because you're a scummy little squirmer and you need to die.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 15:09 GMT
#556
On September 11 2012 00:02 Keirathi wrote:
So catching up, something is bothering me:

Why would scum Zeph pick a fight with town marv? Seems like there would be much, much easier people he could push today, and just get rid of marv at night. So what motivation would he have to trying to get marv lynched?


motivation for getting one of the best players lynched. hmm. hmmmmm.

Something I learnt from NMM2 after chatting with GMarshal was about this motivation. Zephirdd picks a fight with me for precisely the reasons you're ummming about there.

The point in question with NMM2 was this - I caught MrZentor in one of my traps, and proceeded to gather town support for his lynch. What did Zentor do? He went balls to the wall attacking me and trying to discredit me, which actually only furthered the votes gathering on him. Except in the end I *unvoted* Zentor and took town off him because I couldn't believe scum would actively try to attack me and get themselves lynched. And that was the point - of course scum shouldn't do that, which is why he did it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 15:17 GMT
#558
On September 11 2012 00:17 Keirathi wrote:
Hmm, okay yea I didn't actually think about using his case to discredit you to buy people off of the case against him. That does make some modicum of sense.


I'm happy for you to tell me if you think Zeph's case has any merit. As far as I can see it's a bunch of incorrect meta arguments followed by an outright lie about Dirkzor.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 15:33 GMT
#560
Alright.

I think it's worth saying again that Ange777 died last night. She had the most well-formed suspicions of Zephirdd and in this game she wasn't necessarily the most obvious shot otherwise.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 15:39 GMT
#562
Night kill stuff isn't pure wifom

from mafiawiki: "At present, NK analysis is considered simply another possibly-reliable piece of evidence, neither useless nor authoritative."
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 15:41 GMT
#564
On September 11 2012 00:35 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2012 00:09 marvellosity wrote:
On September 11 2012 00:02 Keirathi wrote:
So catching up, something is bothering me:

Why would scum Zeph pick a fight with town marv? Seems like there would be much, much easier people he could push today, and just get rid of marv at night. So what motivation would he have to trying to get marv lynched?


motivation for getting one of the best players lynched. hmm. hmmmmm.

Something I learnt from NMM2 after chatting with GMarshal was about this motivation. Zephirdd picks a fight with me for precisely the reasons you're ummming about there.

The point in question with NMM2 was this - I caught MrZentor in one of my traps, and proceeded to gather town support for his lynch. What did Zentor do? He went balls to the wall attacking me and trying to discredit me, which actually only furthered the votes gathering on him. Except in the end I *unvoted* Zentor and took town off him because I couldn't believe scum would actively try to attack me and get themselves lynched. And that was the point - of course scum shouldn't do that, which is why he did it.


Except i'm not zentor and I dont play like his insane self, and that I'd shoot you day1 every game as scum.

Also your post is pure wifom which is interesting when you just tried to use that against me.

finally, i was wrong that dirkzor is lynched every game, i thought of that because he was shot last game by a town and i constantly remember people throwing shit at him because of some of his insane posts, and marv knows it just as much as I do.


stop saying what I do and don't know. Obviously my read on Dirkzor is more developed than your blatantly untrue one. I never had him marked down as scum in PTP3 (read obsQT), nor do i find his posts insane.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 15:42 GMT
#567
that's not wifom, that's explaining possible motivation for scum actions. stop twisting.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 15:49 GMT
#568
On September 11 2012 00:41 Bluelightz wrote:
Why I think v7 is scum and should die:

Day 1 what did he do? search for scum. Scum who? Risen. Why this is bad? He posted exclusively about Risen, and has the interaction with others like brick's with air. We need to clear out the potential scum leads, for less "who know's" during LYLO (hopefully not happening), and less not useful people, why is v7 not useful? While his pushing for Risen was useful, it's not useful now, he already flipped, and what's in his filter besides pushing Risen?

Show nested quote +
On September 09 2012 09:49 vaderseven wrote:
On September 09 2012 07:05 Keirathi wrote:
GG Ange.

I was roleblocked.


That narrows down the setup types possible OR you are lieing in order to make us think that. Not saying you are a liar btw.

Show nested quote +
On September 10 2012 15:08 vaderseven wrote:
God I don't like any of the current cases at all.

I will be around to answer questions AND i have next two days off work so I'll be a bit more active.

Show nested quote +
On September 10 2012 16:54 vaderseven wrote:
On September 10 2012 15:33 Dirkzor wrote:
On September 10 2012 15:08 vaderseven wrote:
God I don't like any of the current cases at all.

I will be around to answer questions AND i have next two days off work so I'll be a bit more active.


Then answer me this: Who is scum?


I have no leads atm.


##Vote: vaderseven


you never answered my question. YOu thought I was the most valuable player Day 1 then?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 16:01 GMT
#571
On September 11 2012 00:39 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2012 00:33 marvellosity wrote:
Alright.

I think it's worth saying again that Ange777 died last night. She had the most well-formed suspicions of Zephirdd and in this game she wasn't necessarily the most obvious shot otherwise.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MARV

ange was one of the most solid townies on the clusterfuck of day1, and i remember someone saying she is a good hunter as well. If the setup has a rb(which I nelieve it does, because I have no suspicion of keirathi) then scum would fear a medic and not shoot veterans like you and me.

I, for one, would never believe a medic would protect you after this day 1 and would shoot you no problem. If someone was to be protected, it'd be keirathi from the top of my head.



On September 10 2012 09:06 Zephirdd wrote:
If there is a BoxeR, claim now. Keirathi's claim will be rendered true if there are two BoxeRs, or false if there is only one, and if it's false he is confirmed scum, otherwise he is most likely town. Which is immensely helpful when considering other players reactions.



So Zephirdd wants blues to claim to 'confirm' Kei, the most townie guy in the thread compared to him? scum...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 16:02 GMT
#572
EBWOP: *according to, not compared to.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 16:09 GMT
#573
Further to this, it can clearly shown to be scum motivated.

Why does he want BLUES TO CLAIM on his strongest townread?

If one Boxer claims, and a scum counterclaims and another townie claims, where are we now? In a mess of confusion.

Why does Zephirdd want this possible mess when Kei is his towniest read? Why does he need Kei confirmed BY OUTING BLUES?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 16:15 GMT
#576
On September 11 2012 01:14 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2012 00:54 Dirkzor wrote:
On September 10 2012 15:08 vaderseven wrote:
God I don't like any of the current cases at all.

I will be around to answer questions AND i have next two days off work so I'll be a bit more active.

HELLOOOO!!!

Where did all your activity go? I want to vote you more and more V7.

I'll try to figure out the marv/zeph things later.

Zpeh could you point out why marv i scummy besides meta stuff and his lack of cases this game?


How about the way he was ultra inactive during the last 24hrs, but got ultra active when called out?
or how he tunnel vision'd Risen while setting up my lynch all while flip-flopping?

Idk, I can't point out specific stuff on my phone. I'll post and answer one quote at a time, and there is a high chance i'll be ninjad if you care about this stuff


how can i have tunnel vision and flip flop? that's a direct contradiction.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 16:24 GMT
#580
On September 11 2012 01:22 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2012 12:42 Zephirdd wrote:
Incredibly enough, My thoughts on the boxer thing is that, No matter what happens, any amount of boxer claims, Even if only one claims, Should help us find scum in incredibly easy manner. Trust me on this one. i'm Eager to see what you will thing of marv, because i think his play has been incredibly Anti-town this game.

capital letters spell IMNESTEA and I start with "incredibly" in the hopes that keir would realize the crumb here.


you crumbed this AFTER you made your case on me. just rofl, zeph.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 16:25 GMT
#582
On September 11 2012 01:20 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2012 12:53 Zephirdd wrote:
In two days I should have some clear reads on players though, making sure who is on whose's side. I'll start with bluelightz - I won't let you get away.

I posted this separatedly for a reason. Here I am crumbing my parity cop abilities. Two days was in reference to two ingame days. Bluelightz was my night1 target.


this one is more plausible though. arg.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 16:26 GMT
#585
yeah I know. I'm thinking. ninjad you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 16:35 GMT
#586
##Unvote

The first one was too long ago for it to be created in response to pressure. Zeph could be incredibly sneaky scum but the most plausible explanation is that he's Nestea.

Now I'm lost.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 16:42 GMT
#587
Zeph, if you're town you need to start entertaining the notion that I'm town and start working with me and not against me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 10 2012 16:51 GMT
#592
look at my fucking play today and tell me i haven't put in effort
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 174
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
League of Legends
Doublelift3696
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5415
Liquid`Hasu486
Other Games
summit1g14018
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe243
Livibee190
ViBE81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur561
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 20m
Patches Events
16h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 20m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.