• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:46
CEST 03:46
KST 10:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8316 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 20:53 GMT
#393
Ok, ninjad.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 20:57 GMT
#396
Thanks Keir ... I was already wondering if it is my mind that is failing to understand him ...
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 21:00 GMT
#397
I'm off to sleep.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 08 2012 18:03 GMT
#457
Risen

I said I can understand his frustration because partially people were accusing him based on his starting post which I have stated more than once seems like a normal fluff post to me. I did vote for him as well but not because of that post.

On September 08 2012 06:06 Risen wrote:
Lynch order: Marv > Dirk > Zeph > Keir > prpl. Pray you guys hit scum sometime in those first three or it's just over anyways.


So this is the lynch order Risen has suggested. Out of his list there are a few players I have my suspicions about. One of them is:

Zeph

Zeph initially started off with a defense of Risen based on meta. When re-reading his case and vote on Risen there is something odd which didn't trigger any bells earlier as I was too preoccupied with Risen's own posts to notice this.

On September 08 2012 01:45 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2012 07:10 Risen wrote:
On September 06 2012 07:06 marvellosity wrote:
prplhz's vote is definitely not worse than Risen's

stop being dumb


You know very well my first post was meant to start discussion and point out some mildly scummy things prpl had said in his post. Then he comes back with an extreme overreaction in the form of OMGUS? Scum.


First time he actually calls prplhz being scum(without actually saying that directly to him) which was after my post.

Point: He thinks prplhz is scum.

Show nested quote +
On September 06 2012 08:11 Risen wrote:
On September 06 2012 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
let's not kill prplhz


Why not? He's the scummiest one in thread so far.


He still thinks prplhz is scum


Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 00:54 Risen wrote:
From Zephirdd's post
"Why do you think prplhz is scum? Tell us chronologically."

I never actually thought he was scum, he was just the scummiest guy in a thread of like 3 posters so he got the ball rolling. His reaction has not sat very well with me, but I really don't like your first sentence in that other post about me being town or at least playing to town meta or something. It just feels really superfluous to the point you were trying to make.


Wait a second. I asked you to tell us why did you think he was scum chronologically, which is the moment you first thought he was scum, why was that. But you never actually thought he was scum?

Secondly, he was the scummiest guy in the thread!? I mean, I don't know about you, but the moment I think someone is scummy, is the moment I think someone is scum. There are varying degrees, but that's how it works. If he was the scummiest, how was he NOT scum?

Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 03:31 Risen wrote:
On September 07 2012 03:29 Keirathi wrote:
Also, for that matter, you repeatedly said "prplhz is scum". Except you never actually tried to convince anyone of it. You just kept repeating it ad nauseum, then when people started calling you out on it, you backtracked into saying "I never really thought he was scum anyways".

There's no townie motivation for that. Period.


Except that whole starting discussion thing.

And the fact that I still find prplhz scummy. My backtrack is nonexistent you just keep saying that over and over b/c you have no real point.

I also find you more scummy than prplhz, my vote is where it should be.

What so he is scummy. IS HE SCUM OR NOT RISEN? DO YOU THINK HE IS SCUM OR NOT, AND WHY?
(that was a rhetorical question btw)

-snip-

##unvote
##vote Risen

HAMMER THAT


There is anything wrong with calling someone the scummiest guy in the thread and not being 100% sure if he is scum or not. Especially this early into a game when we only have a handful of posts to judge the alignments of every single player. Yet you paint it as if Risen had contradicted himself. I can see no contradiction in his posting regarding prplhz. Going for an early pressure vote, you can't sound weak or people will not take the pressure seriously. So there is nothing wrong with calling someone scum directly and than when having to clarify stating that he was the scummiest player at that time.

While Keir was following the same line of thought in his own case previously, I feel a town vibe from his posts given the fact that Keir was posting actively and was discussing the said case with Risen. Zeph however only sheeped Keir's case without adding anything substantial of his own. And he only voted when it was pretty sure that Risen was set to be lynched.

Now Zeph is taking an easy way out with this post:

On September 08 2012 12:53 Zephirdd wrote:
In two days I should have some clear reads on players though, making sure who is on whose's side. I'll start with bluelightz - I won't let you get away.


Why does it take you two days to get more reads? As long as we actively hunt for scum there will be discussion in this thread even without Risen and with that everyone of us should be able to get better reads. All you are doing is calling Bluelightz out without applying any real pressure.

Right now, Zeph's play feels incredibly scummy. I have yet to see real scum hunting. Instead all I see is sheeping another player's case in voting a town player. No effort in looking for scum yourself. Because you yourself are scum?

@Bluelightz: What made you decide to vote for V7 and not one of the other players whom you haven't commented on. I suppose you have a null read on the rest of us as well?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 08 2012 18:05 GMT
#458
@marv and Dirk:

What makes you guys suspicious of vader7?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 08 2012 18:27 GMT
#461
@Keir: What do you think of Zeph?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 08 2012 18:29 GMT
#463
@prplhz: Do you think that I am scum?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 08 2012 18:43 GMT
#465
I must have missed it sorry.

Reasons for voting him are in my filter. Basically it's the contradiction in his stance regarding marv (marv switches his vote off of him is scummy. marv switches his vote back to him is scummy) and the fact that he flip-flopped his scum reads all the time.


♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 08 2012 18:43 GMT
#466
@prplhz: What do you think about Zeph?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 08 2012 18:46 GMT
#467
EBWOP:

You have only voiced suspicions on Risen and Keir. With Risen dead and Keir taken off of your list who is your scum read right now?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 08 2012 22:27 GMT
#473
GG guys. And I was so excited that I'd have more time in the next days to play
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 10 2012 21:59 GMT
#660
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 14 2012 05:23 GMT
#910
GG scum Especially well played by Keir!!!

I've never been nightkilled before, observing the game from the sidelines was somehow really frustrating especially with the low activity. I don't know if I'd have been able to catch both scum but I'm sure that at least I'd have been able to push for more activity ^^ It was sad that I had started to give my first better read on Zeph and not on another player, maybe that would have been more useful
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
NeuroSwarm 89
FoxeR 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 491
Bale 70
League of Legends
Doublelift4785
Other Games
summit1g9311
JimRising 564
ViBE217
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 11
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 14m
Patches Events
13h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 14m
OSC
21h 14m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.