• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:05
CEST 19:05
KST 02:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12348 users

Death Note Mini Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 52 Next
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2012 20:04 GMT
#801
Ghost, you're being silly.

You're saying that the mafia, instead of simply having two of their members pretend to be convinced that you were scum from the cases on you, decided to kill the traitor.

Make no mistake, the mafia could have easily gotten you lynched, but they decided to kill a traitor instead.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
September 02 2012 20:06 GMT
#802
Having all three of them on the same townie wagon might look a bit suspicious :O

Not actually convinced Zentor is scum yet, brb.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 02 2012 20:14 GMT
#803
On September 03 2012 05:00 marvellosity wrote:
Hiro/hopeless/fuba, what do you make of ghost?


I don't think he's scum. His responses to the stuff against him seem fine to me. We've had similar reads and reasoning on some players (Shady, fuba,) even though I've never mentioned any of it in thread. His reasoning seems ok.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2012 20:16 GMT
#804
Can we kill Risen instead of Ghost? :/
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 02 2012 20:22 GMT
#805
On September 03 2012 05:14 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2012 05:00 marvellosity wrote:
Hiro/hopeless/fuba, what do you make of ghost?


I don't think he's scum. His responses to the stuff against him seem fine to me. We've had similar reads and reasoning on some players (Shady, fuba,) even though I've never mentioned any of it in thread. His reasoning seems ok.


alright. From his defence quite a bit of it comes down to his activity. gonna go over it and see if i'm ok with that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
September 02 2012 20:32 GMT
#806
Marv, I'm having a hell of a time trying to read Zentor. What do you think about him? After all, you've caught him as scum before.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2012 20:35 GMT
#807
When?
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
September 02 2012 20:37 GMT
#808
Here
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2012 20:38 GMT
#809
Oh, I thought by "caught" you meant lynched.

As you were.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
September 02 2012 21:38 GMT
#810
I didn't feel particularly inclined to vote for ghost D2. I had a relatively null read on him, though marv's post revealed some things that I hadn't properly considered before.

Two things that seemed strange after reading marv's post:

1) This is regarding #2. Ghost says that he didn't see the need to rehash his suspicions because they were the same as Hiro's. I accept this. However, the fact that he wasn't satisfied when Hiro was and provided no alternate reasoning against which MMToss could defend himself makes me suspicious. I see this as scummy. At the same time, I provided less room for MMToss to defend himself, though I didn't really claim to have had solid reasons for voting for him.

2) Regarding #4: Ghost's explanation resonates with me. I had such feelings about MMToss D1 and voted based on it. His D2 vote was more legitimate than my D1 vote. I only find it strange that he would say that his suspicions were confirmed without having stated those suspicions beforehand. Personally, I only reiterate that I had a certain read if I mentioned having that read beforehand. It may just be a playstyle difference. I'm not sure if I'd consider it a scumtell.

It feels hypocritical to vote for ghost based on reasoning that could apply to me as well, but there are some subtle differences. At the moment I would be willing to vote for him, but I want to take a look at a few other people - Mr.Z, Risen, Hopeless, and Node for the sake of transparency - before placing my vote. My last two scumreads flipped town today, so I need to broaden my search.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 02 2012 21:59 GMT
#811
On September 03 2012 05:32 ghost_403 wrote:
Marv, I'm having a hell of a time trying to read Zentor. What do you think about him? After all, you've caught him as scum before.


I'm just not sure. His play is scummy by any standards, but it's Zentor. When I caught him (and let him go) in NMM2 or whatever game it was, it's because I caught him in a trap and he squirmed like scum. Here there's just been downright bad play.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 02 2012 22:02 GMT
#812
I'm also starting to think Hiro is right. Unless ghost AND Zentor are scum, ghost is very much not taking the easy way out by just lumping on to Zentor. ick
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2012 22:14 GMT
#813
##Unvote

##Vote: Risen
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 02 2012 22:18 GMT
#814
Yes, Zentor just being outright bad is the one thing that worries me -_-

But the thing is he still hasn't actually given any damn reasons for ghost or Risen being scum. Beyond this....

My theory that totally makes sense.

Ghost-Scum
Risen-Scum that knows SnB is traitor, so he kills SnB the traitor, instead of Ghost his scum buddy. (SnB didn't know who the kira was, but Risen knew SnB was the traitor)

So that's two confirmed scum.


Like at this point I get the feeling that Zentor is just going "Hey if I play like complete scum, maybe they'll leave me alone".
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 02 2012 22:50 GMT
#815
I have to go out and might not be back before deadline so gonna vote now. Zentor it is. If we're not going to lynch him for what he's done so far, then we might as well just give up and call him unlynchable :/

##Vote: MrZentor
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-02 23:06:49
September 02 2012 23:02 GMT
#816
VOTE COUNT

MrZentor(4) - HiroPro, Hopeless1der, Risen, marvellosity

Ghost_403(0) - MrZentor

Risen(1) - MrZentor

4 out of 8 players voting
Deadline is at [unparsable timestamp format]
The International 2 is awesome
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2012 23:09 GMT
#817
Well I'll claim now.

I'm a vanilla town. c:

Anyways, I have to go, and I won't be back, so I hope you guys see that Risen is scum.

Cya!
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
September 02 2012 23:17 GMT
#818
I'm going to have to go with L and Hiro on this one. I haven't liked MrZentor's play much all game, and he currently looks like he is flailing around aimlessly for a suspect in desperation. From Ghost, to Risen, to who knows who next. He's also flip-flopped entirely on whether or not scum knew that s&b was a traitor when it might serve his argument. If he isn't lynchable yet, what will it take to do so?

##vote MrZentor
whole lies with a half smile
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
September 02 2012 23:28 GMT
#819
Alright, after my perusal of the four filters I mentioned earlier, I've decided to:

##Vote MrZentor

He votes almost arbitrarily for any of the potential lynch candidates with little reasoning and just about no support when his vote is questioned. I was going between MrZentor, ghost, and Node. My suspicion of Node stemed from his absence D1, his infrequent posting, and one of his comments that I had misunderstood. I do believe he could be contributing more, so some suspicion remains, but what he's said while here sounds reasonable.

The fact that the 2 people in the game that I currently have a pretty good town read on are voting him too certainly helps.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-02 23:29:55
September 02 2012 23:28 GMT
#820
CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

MrZentor(6)- HiroPro, Hopeless1der, Risen, marvellosity, Node, mkfuba07

Ghost_4030) - MrZentor

Risen(1) - MrZentor


Currently MrZentor is set to be lynched!
Not voting: ghost_403
Deadline is at 02:30 GMT (+00:00)!
About 3 hours left to vote!
Reminder: Voting is NOT mandatory and you cannot vote for yourself!
Turn into The International 2 now! It's fucking amazing and we are not even in the grand finals!

LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM949
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 949
ByuN 438
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
BRAT_OK 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48724
Calm 3057
Bisu 1426
FanTaSy 466
firebathero 153
actioN 152
Sea.KH 52
Free 40
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 27
[ Show more ]
Pusan 25
Rock 23
Aegong 20
soO 19
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9075
Dendi1170
League of Legends
Reynor278
Counter-Strike
fl0m4973
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu75
MindelVK13
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1944
singsing1797
FrodaN904
B2W.Neo764
Beastyqt687
Khaldor509
olofmeister481
Mlord476
KnowMe294
crisheroes206
Livibee117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick198
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach50
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• Nemesis3100
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1481
Other Games
• Shiphtur714
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 55m
OSC
5h 55m
Replay Cast
5h 55m
OSC
18h 55m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.