• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:31
CEST 01:31
KST 08:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7338 users

TL Mafia LVII - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 21:33 GMT
#2778
I am not going to vote switch. you have the deciding vote BM.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 21:34 GMT
#2779
Assuming grush crossvotes me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 21:37 GMT
#2780
On September 18 2012 08:09 Kreb wrote:
I cant really say I have much due to what he has said. But I decided to take a different approach to this. And I might have found something. Lets look at Grushs posting habits around night posts:

Night 5 post:
Palmar Iceland. September 18 2012 07:30. Posts 5910
Grush post night 5: grush57 Korea (South). September 18 2012 07:43. Posts 1372
13minutes after

Night 4: Quatol Burkina Faso. September 15 2012 07:16. Posts 55
Grush: grush57 Korea (South). September 15 2012 07:29. Posts 1372
13min after

Night 3:
marvellosity United Kingdom. September 12 2012 07:01. Posts 5085
Grush: grush57 Korea (South). September 12 2012 07:18. Posts 1372
17min after
BUT
Also: grush57 Korea (South). September 12 2012 06:40. Posts 1372
21min before

Night 2: Nothing close

Night 1:
marvellosity United Kingdom. September 06 2012 07:34. Posts 5086
Grush: grush57 Korea (South). September 06 2012 06:48. Posts 1372
46min before, but only 12min before deadline
grush57 Korea (South). September 06 2012 07:50. Posts 1372
16min after

My point: Grush has clearly been around 4 out of 5 nights. He was also posting soon before deadline Night 1 and 3.
WHY WASNT GRUSH POSTING PRE-NIGHT 4, WHILE WE WERE ALL SWITCHING TO S&B?
Obviously, not proof. And hes gonna say he wasnt there, which we cant say anything about. But lacking something on his posting content this might be something to go on.

Gonna take a closer look at DP/BM tomorrow too most likely.


This coupled with the contrast in his effort to yours at 3 person lylo sealed the deal for me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 21:43 GMT
#2785
On September 24 2012 06:39 grush57 wrote:
I blame DP entirely if BM turns out scum.

And I blame you for not being around whilst BM made his countless posts and you wrote nothing. YOu also clearly don;t give a shit because you are giving the hammer to the person you voted 1 min earlier. anyway.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 21:48 GMT
#2787
On September 24 2012 06:46 grush57 wrote:
Man you got convinced by BM on LYLO.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Sorry I have things to do irl tho
Though lynch me
##Vote: Grush57


WTF?!? IF you are really town please don;t vote for yourself. Seriously. Stop.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 21:52 GMT
#2789
RIght. I have no fucking Idea what to believe anymore. I still think BM is more townie than you. And this last passage hasn;t done much to convince me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 21:54 GMT
#2790
BM. where the fuck are you and why haven;t you voted yet. There are 6 min til deadline.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 21:56 GMT
#2791
F5 F5 F5
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 22:01 GMT
#2793
I give up. BM didn't vote. Grush lynched himself. deadline passed at lylo and no Hosts to be found. LOL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 22:05 GMT
#2803
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 22:13 GMT
#2811
Holy Shit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 22:18 GMT
#2819
On September 24 2012 07:14 Z-BosoN wrote:
Well played DP, and well played Shiaopi
Shiaopi's endgame was incredibly fantastic, great job!

Ugh still don't get how shiao solved the game out of nowhere. He is obviously good. And there are some apologies to him in The QT For when I was flaming him. Sorry again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 22:20 GMT
#2823
On September 24 2012 07:18 Z-BosoN wrote:
Read the obs qt


Got a link???
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 22:20 GMT
#2826
On September 24 2012 07:18 imallinson wrote:
The thing I don't understand is how the hell ShiaoPi figured out me and DP were both scum, his case was kind of crazy. Having BM and grush as the last remaining town players is asking for trouble.


This.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 22:21 GMT
#2829
also thank you both for the link.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 22:56 GMT
#2856
Kreb
09-20-2012
11:17 AM ET (US)
The questionable case (well, at least questionable explanation and how it can make him so convinced).... the taunting/making fun of DP (compared to his previous play first 5 days)..... its like he actually _KNOWS_. He'd make an absolute fool of himself if he wasnt right. Which he is. This feels really strange.

I mean, Yeah, It was really weird. And the fact that shiao was so certain without being able to explain himself was super strange also. I feel like he just has amazing intuition or something.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 22:59 GMT
#2859
Lol. Just saw Shiao's post. guess it makes sense. About switching to Allison. If I was town. Why would I get myself lynched? ROFL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 23:06 GMT
#2860
Meh. This victory feels hollow. Shiao pretty much figured us out and the only reason we won was because grush thought I was a newb. Anyway. It has been a LONG road. GG all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 23:14 GMT
#2861
Also the S&B lynch was just silly. I Couldn't believe it. We made lots of mistakes. Like wasting 3KP on assassins. Mattchews claim without confirming. GK on Drh instead of BC. Me looking scummy as anything. Yeah we derped pretty hard.

One thing though. I don;t think BM actually played that badly. He tried to not get mislynched and to get me to waste my vote on grush. If he was never going to vote for grush. his play was pretty good in attempting to stop grush and I lynching him. And thus getting the lynch on me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 23 2012 23:44 GMT
#2866
On September 24 2012 08:31 Kreb wrote:
You should just not have killed me lol. I would have helped mafia to easy victory by voting grush or BM.


It was a toss up. But we felt that you were far too pro town to live. <3 Shiao also came pretty much out of nowhere. I should have bussed allison immediately. Pushing BM/Grush was a mistake.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 138
ViBE135
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13957
Artosis 590
PianO 28
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
canceldota152
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift4215
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1536
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g6415
shahzam534
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0373
Maynarde74
Trikslyr39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie979
• Shiphtur559
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 29m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.