• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:42
CEST 11:42
KST 18:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7541 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 22 2012 19:14 GMT
#815
Probably unwise to use the role I actually made Kurumi
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 22 2012 19:22 GMT
#817
On August 23 2012 04:20 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 04:11 Kenpachi wrote:
Butterfly


Kenpachi your filter is great man


Better than most of his games
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 22 2012 21:07 GMT
#848
On August 23 2012 06:06 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 06:02 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:51 Kurumi wrote:
I am not a vig , dt or medic for fucks sake , I am a roleblocker cancelling resistances. You are tunneling me since I started posting and you have never voted me. You made a case on me with purpose of making a case. Your entire argument was that I am overly active and not scared of anything. Interesting mafia traits, arent they? Well, as scum you need to make up ridiculous stuff so I understand. Peer pressure and stuff.


a rolblocker who is cancelling resistances is something that is less responsibility than something that kills stuff in my book. So yeah you're not a vig I get that.

I voted you. I voted you until 2 or 3 hours prior to the deadline and switched later on because sadly a Kurumi lynch was not happening. My bad.

I pointed out that you are defensive without a reason to be defensive. That's what I did. The reasoning is that you ARE scared like you just admitted with your role, like I said when I did the case talking about you being way to defensive without a reason.

Nah I lied about my role to help Drazerk. But he seems to be dying so


How did you know about it being butterfree?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 22 2012 21:12 GMT
#852
On August 23 2012 06:11 Kurumi wrote:
Also the role is not that bad Drazzie, although one part is a little sad haha


I had to balance it somehow
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 22 2012 21:17 GMT
#854
On August 23 2012 06:15 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 06:12 Drazerk wrote:
On August 23 2012 06:11 Kurumi wrote:
Also the role is not that bad Drazzie, although one part is a little sad haha


I had to balance it somehow

Yeah, I guess you have taken the idea from the first Ptp I guess? Nice though, good for both sides too. Will I evolve though?


Can't say due to the evolution mechanics I put in place
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 22 2012 21:19 GMT
#858
CALLED IT

I FUCKING CALLED IT
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 22 2012 21:56 GMT
#871
At least Dec didn't publicly announce you as scum like he did to me in PTP2
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 23 2012 00:54 GMT
#881
##Sunny Day

Fire damage now does 0.5kp more damage which shouldn't be too bad when you consider we just killed 1 of 3 fire pokemon in the first generation

Water damage now does 0.5kp LESS which should reduce over all KP considering just how many water pokemon there is in every generation (so many water pokemon) and put a lot more focus on the lynches rather than all the crazy powers.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 23 2012 00:58 GMT
#883
DAMNIT

I forgot about growlif T_T
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 23 2012 01:02 GMT
#885
Why would eevee evolve into anything but Jolteon in first gen

Moltres is legendary so I've excluded it (There are no flying types in this game check the OP)
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 23 2012 01:04 GMT
#886
But yeah I was thinking of 4th gen that only has chimchar and ponyta in it
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 23 2012 01:06 GMT
#889
On August 23 2012 10:05 Mementoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 10:02 Drazerk wrote:
Why would eevee evolve into anything but Jolteon in first gen

Moltres is legendary so I've excluded it (There are no flying types in this game check the OP)


You realize there is no only flying type pokemon in gen 1 , all of them have another type which are all covered in OP.


There are only two pure flying types

Tornadoes and Arceus
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 23 2012 01:10 GMT
#893
On August 23 2012 10:09 Mementoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 10:08 Kurumi wrote:
Zephir is town


How do you figure?


I read him as a vet trying to take bullets but we really need to see more of him
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 23 2012 01:44 GMT
#920
On August 23 2012 10:42 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 10:41 Kenpachi wrote:
i dunno isnt that a glaring scumslip



I do believe it is, however lurking the thread then voting without posting at all is also a pretty terrible play.


... You're aware you're speaking to Kenpachi right?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 23 2012 04:20 GMT
#945
Best scum bus and don't give two shits about their team mates.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 23 2012 04:34 GMT
#949
Personally I'd rather kill Wiggles / Mattchew over Dirk but thats because I honestly get no vibes from the case and I hate voting on things I don't care about.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 23 2012 11:52 GMT
#969
I struggle to see the reasoning behind that shot over the long list of lurkers and people like Grush / Kurumi etc

I guess a spam storm between BC / Wiggles was averted by his death which is a perk but I would of preferred it being a lynch so people would have had to pick sides with our vets
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 23 2012 12:40 GMT
#971
I can see why people WOULD shoot you thats why I listed your name, I probably should of added my own to be honest
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 23 2012 12:41 GMT
#972
Also you know why I would want you to draw bullets...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 23 2012 12:46 GMT
#974
Well that confirmed it you really are butterfree
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4936
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18m
Patches Events
5h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 18m
OSC
13h 18m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.