• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8479 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 12:54 GMT
#376
On August 20 2012 21:52 Toadesstern wrote:
I was SO going to post it :p


Something tells me you was trying to talk to the person who actually had metronome though...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 13:32 GMT
#382
On August 20 2012 22:06 Zephirdd wrote:

Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 21:54 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 21:52 Toadesstern wrote:
I was SO going to post it :p


Something tells me you was trying to talk to the person who actually had metronome though...

You were

And Toad, what did that do? Did it do anything at all? >_>

Oh Oh Oh is it like I suggested pregame? you use a random ability from any player in the game??? *___*


My dialect my rules T_T
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:26 GMT
#403
On August 21 2012 05:19 Chezinu wrote:
Yay town is alive! or is it mafia?

Let's talk about the normal stuff that I love ignoring and not talking about.

Such as: Should we all role claim our pokemon names? Or mass claim abilities? Or discuss who has post restrictions.. or who has the abilities to be a pokedex or whatever the pokemon identifying device is called... or who has a third party objective just to survive and has to kill a certain pokemon... or maybe has to a pokemon that way imba like mewtwo that can pm people and read people's darkest secrets...Guys where are yous? Where is the typical dicussions that I can try to troll-jack to find them rocket peoples? Where Ares you?


Hmmm.........

So yeah ##Vote: Chezinu

At least until you read the thread.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:28 GMT
#406
On August 21 2012 05:27 Chezinu wrote:
##Vote: Drazerk

Look what I caught! works like every game. lol


You've yet to post anything...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:29 GMT
#408
On August 21 2012 05:28 Kurumi wrote:
Draz , your first post was a stunt ? Why ?


Because I could
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:31 GMT
#410
On August 21 2012 05:30 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 05:28 Drazerk wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:27 Chezinu wrote:
##Vote: Drazerk

Look what I caught! works like every game. lol


You've yet to post anything...

I posts lots of stuff. Oh I gets it, sooo funny!

"anything..."

there I did it, happy?


At least I'm trying to take part in the game while you are posting nothing of value T_T
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:34 GMT
#413
On August 21 2012 05:33 strongandbig wrote:
Oh hey drazerk.

Since when is "chezinu not reading the thread" a scum tell for him?


Poke vote is a poke vote

Read carefully
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:44 GMT
#416
On August 21 2012 05:39 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 05:29 Drazerk wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:28 Kurumi wrote:
Draz , your first post was a stunt ? Why ?


Because I could

Yeah I figured it was a scum motive, but not such a mindless one. Why would Toad hesitate to get rid of you?


I cause havoc and chaos which allows for scum to slip in unnoticed or he thinks I am a vengful townie or mad hatter who intentionally wants to die to kill people
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 20:49 GMT
#421
On August 21 2012 05:45 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 05:44 Drazerk wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:39 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:29 Drazerk wrote:
On August 21 2012 05:28 Kurumi wrote:
Draz , your first post was a stunt ? Why ?


Because I could

Yeah I figured it was a scum motive, but not such a mindless one. Why would Toad hesitate to get rid of you?


I cause havoc and chaos which allows for scum to slip in unnoticed or he thinks I am a vengful townie or mad hatter who intentionally wants to die to kill people

Deconduo said that village idiots are bad idea. Oh well , off to Toad then.


Vengful townie != VI

They are two very different roles
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 21:13 GMT
#431
On August 21 2012 06:10 Toadesstern wrote:
hey s&b:
Do you think Kurumi is trying to fish reaction or is he trying to taunt me into hypnotoad-mode so that I shit up the thread with his most recent bullshit?


I vote for both
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 21:18 GMT
#437
On August 21 2012 06:16 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Then help me and kill me


You're not a good lynch candidate you're more a hyper beam + bubble beam + charge beam + ice beam + aura beam them in the face type of person like me.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 21:19 GMT
#439
On August 21 2012 06:18 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:16 Kurumi wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:13 heist wrote:
personally I'm inclined to kill anyone who wants to die

Then help me and kill me

It's a trap! Kurumi could be one of those pocket monsters that shoots back what ever you throw at him!


http://serebii.net/abilitydex/aftermath.shtml
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 22:11 GMT
#455
On August 21 2012 07:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
There's useless and there's maliciously useless. I've never encountered someone with as little respect for his fellow players as grush, so I've never really been in a position to PL this kind of player before. Time and again grush proves that he's not only not interested in reading the thread, but he's also not interested in even posting coherently about the stuff he DOES read (which is generally the page of and prior to the latest post).

No, I'm done playing with grush until he can prove he's gonna actually play the game.


Which he can't do because hes banned making it a pointless lynch since it means no discussion / sides / connections to be made
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 22:48 GMT
#470
To the above plan

I made a role that kinda hard brakes claiming what we made roles for so lets never ever do that.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 22:51 GMT
#473
On August 21 2012 07:50 Kenpachi wrote:
kinda wanna kill Drazerk because i dont wanna take chances.


Doesn't the same logic apply to you?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 23:12 GMT
#477
On August 21 2012 08:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 10:17 Drazerk wrote:
I'm with wiggles there are super powers out there that prey on certain information being known (Steamship 4 shot sniper comes to mind)

So the following -

No pokemon names
No Type
No role information
No claiming medic to save scum

Anyone who does this will probably just be shot down or turned green


Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 21:30 Drazerk wrote:
Also to go one step further

I'm a bug type so fire / flying / rock types - Bring it


Herp derp?

I don't know if anyone else noticed this (I have to reread some of what I missed) but I saw this and figured it has to be pointed out.

Unfortunately it's Drazerk, so to be completely honest my read of Drazerk doesn't change here.


I'm an exception to my own rule because at some point I need to be taken down for the good of the town
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 23:50 GMT
#484
On August 21 2012 08:50 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 08:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm reading AND care Mattchew, care to elaborate on why you think otherwise?

cause you haven't sunk your teeth into a real candidate with reason yet, you haven't picked a fight, you also havent explained why you havent done the previously mentioned things. you usually do atleast 1 of these things as town


Sounds like you...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 00:40 GMT
#498
On August 21 2012 09:33 bumatlarge wrote:
If a townie is ever split 50/50 on something and there is not much context to go on, he can rely on the "mafia dont shoot each other" technique.


I would shoot my own team mates as scum so that isn't exactly true especially in a game which is likely to have trackers / watchers like this one since it throws town off so much that the end results are hilarious

(Not to mention the team mate rage )
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 02:12 GMT
#516
So anyone who was watching on SRL just knows I got the worst luck possible T_T

Lets catch a scum today please?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 02:18 GMT
#518
On August 21 2012 11:13 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
SRL?


http://speedrunslive.com/race/?id=by0b4

Not that important but an awesome community
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 497
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
League of Legends
Doublelift3760
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4502
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
summit1g13808
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe239
Livibee195
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 18m
Patches Events
16h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.