• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8442 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:58 GMT
#305
Hey Kurumi whats the bet Grush is useless all game?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 00:03 GMT
#309
On August 20 2012 09:00 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:59 grush57 wrote:
Come on, how are you helping at all right now?
You're wasting time with a useless player.
Anyways I've proven that I'm town.

How have you done that?

Also, in keeping with the spirit of the thread, spam spam spam


he said he was town and you're not allowed to lie in this game

also - [image loading]
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 00:03 GMT
#310
On August 20 2012 09:02 grush57 wrote:
See look at wiggles, he asks me a legit question. Plus, he continues my tradition

To answer the question, breadcrumb, and meta. Plus I'm town.

Now, we must find scum.

I must stop posting so scum can start posting and then we catch them.

Cool trick.


Drazerk's law 3: If they say the word meta they are scum
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 00:08 GMT
#314
I do love how 4/25 people enter the thread in the EXACT same way

Analysing how people join the thread is probably the most interesting part of the game
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 00:09 GMT
#316
On August 20 2012 09:07 grush57 wrote:
Anyways, no scum would be retarded enough to be this active early.
If anything they would be in a position asking the questions while not doing anything themselves like drazerk(or anyone else really)
However, the only way to prove your innocence is to catch scum.
U C?


The key to winning on either side is thread presence

This will never ever ever change.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 00:13 GMT
#322
On August 20 2012 09:13 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 09:09 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 09:07 grush57 wrote:
Anyways, no scum would be retarded enough to be this active early.
If anything they would be in a position asking the questions while not doing anything themselves like drazerk(or anyone else really)
However, the only way to prove your innocence is to catch scum.
U C?


The key to winning on either side is thread presence

This will never ever ever change.


Well also that isn't true always.
Alot of games scum just lurks and town just kills itself.


Fine in games where towns are actually competent the key to winning is thread presence
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 00:32 GMT
#328
On August 20 2012 09:31 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:28 Kurumi wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:26 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:22 Kurumi wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:21 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:20 deconduo wrote:
Scum KP is hidden.


Then scum only have the KP roles people made

Pretty much all I'm gathering from this

No that means Kp was balanced accordingly to the roles they got. That is so easy.


I honestly prefer my line of reasoning to that. Static KP means players become more important to others and gives trackers / watchers to have more power

Themed games are not an exception of "make setups fair" rule. That is just the usual cleaning hosts do. Role cops are the strongest roles out there pretty much , but given that you can make really strong roles I wouldnt be surprised if I have seen a Cop checking everything and so on .


What if I told you


you can create rolecop immune roles.


What if I told you you could create rolecop immune penetration roles
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 00:58 GMT
#332
Damnit Grush!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 01:17 GMT
#334
I'm with wiggles there are super powers out there that prey on certain information being known (Steamship 4 shot sniper comes to mind)

So the following -

No pokemon names
No Type
No role information
No claiming medic to save scum

Anyone who does this will probably just be shot down or turned green
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 01:23 GMT
#337
On August 20 2012 10:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 10:17 Drazerk wrote:
I'm with wiggles there are super powers out there that prey on certain information being known (Steamship 4 shot sniper comes to mind)

So the following -

No pokemon names
No Type
No role information
No claiming medic to save scum

Anyone who does this will probably just be shot down or turned green


Why do you keep stating obvious things -_-


I have my reasons
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 01:28 GMT
#339
On August 20 2012 10:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 10:23 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:17 Drazerk wrote:
I'm with wiggles there are super powers out there that prey on certain information being known (Steamship 4 shot sniper comes to mind)

So the following -

No pokemon names
No Type
No role information
No claiming medic to save scum

Anyone who does this will probably just be shot down or turned green


Why do you keep stating obvious things -_-


I have my reasons


I hope they don't revolve around you using the argument later of "look at how helpful I was being, I clearly cannot be scum" because well, general advice to a group of players who at this point should all know the basics of playing clearly wouldn't need said advice.




I never defend myself

You should know this by now
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 01:44 GMT
#341
On August 20 2012 10:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 10:28 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:23 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:17 Drazerk wrote:
I'm with wiggles there are super powers out there that prey on certain information being known (Steamship 4 shot sniper comes to mind)

So the following -

No pokemon names
No Type
No role information
No claiming medic to save scum

Anyone who does this will probably just be shot down or turned green


Why do you keep stating obvious things -_-


I have my reasons


I hope they don't revolve around you using the argument later of "look at how helpful I was being, I clearly cannot be scum" because well, general advice to a group of players who at this point should all know the basics of playing clearly wouldn't need said advice.




I never defend myself

You should know this by now


Then you should really stop playing so scummy. Playing as you are now reaks almost as distinctly red as mr kurumi over there. He smells bad.


Theres no real way for me to stop looking like scum with my play style and its why you will need to kill me (I said kill not lynch) before Lylo other whys ill make an awful call at a critical situation and lose town the game or you will all suspect me and lose town the game.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 02:34 GMT
#344
On August 20 2012 10:52 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 10:44 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:28 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:23 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On August 20 2012 10:17 Drazerk wrote:
I'm with wiggles there are super powers out there that prey on certain information being known (Steamship 4 shot sniper comes to mind)

So the following -

No pokemon names
No Type
No role information
No claiming medic to save scum

Anyone who does this will probably just be shot down or turned green


Why do you keep stating obvious things -_-


I have my reasons


I hope they don't revolve around you using the argument later of "look at how helpful I was being, I clearly cannot be scum" because well, general advice to a group of players who at this point should all know the basics of playing clearly wouldn't need said advice.




I never defend myself

You should know this by now


Then you should really stop playing so scummy. Playing as you are now reaks almost as distinctly red as mr kurumi over there. He smells bad.


Theres no real way for me to stop looking like scum with my play style and its why you will need to kill me (I said kill not lynch) before Lylo other whys ill make an awful call at a critical situation and lose town the game or you will all suspect me and lose town the game.


is this supposed to be a cop out for you? Like, a disclaimer that you're just going to be awful for the rest of the game?

Why don't you just...I dunno, play better?


No I still try to play well I just know I shouldn't be alive if town want to win
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 03:42 GMT
#349
On August 20 2012 12:32 BioSC wrote:
Well, it will stop me from accusing him of being scum I guess.


Wait you haven't actually posted anything yet...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 03:48 GMT
#353
On August 20 2012 12:44 BioSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 12:42 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:32 BioSC wrote:
Well, it will stop me from accusing him of being scum I guess.


Wait you haven't actually posted anything yet...


It was more a reference to my last game with him.

What would you like to talk about, darling?


Top 3 scum targets

thoughts on the 4/25 lol I'm entering the thread posts

What is the meaning to life?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 03:49 GMT
#354
On August 20 2012 12:44 JingleHell wrote:
Whee, this is seeming insane. On the plus side, Grush has the best icon I've ever seen him with now. And if he avoids a modkill, we should lynch him. Because let's face it. He's been active and not sounded like he was washing down speed with gasoline, which doesn't fit his town meta at all.


We're not lynching anyone for meta reasons
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 04:01 GMT
#356
On August 20 2012 12:54 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 12:49 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:44 JingleHell wrote:
Whee, this is seeming insane. On the plus side, Grush has the best icon I've ever seen him with now. And if he avoids a modkill, we should lynch him. Because let's face it. He's been active and not sounded like he was washing down speed with gasoline, which doesn't fit his town meta at all.


We're not lynching anyone for meta reasons


Ignoring the part where you're not synonymous with we, I can think of other reasons to lynch Grush, like the fact that it reduces the number of posts that sound like they were made by Grush. Which is a benefit in and of itself.

Do you have a candidate to suggest? Or are you stifling discussion for a reason that isn't scummy?


I hate the word meta and everything assosiated with it you don't really have a real case on him and I am challenging you to present one based on what has already been posted not what he may do because he is grush

He's probably going to be replaced / killed anyhow so there isn't a point discussing him until we know whats happening
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 12:24 GMT
#371
On August 20 2012 18:59 strongandbig wrote:
Let me restate the argument in a different way: it's not only that Drazerk wouldn't be serious if he's town, although that's part of it; it's also that Drazerk's arguments seem thrown together after the fact to justify his actions, and I don't think town Drazerk would do that - he would either think things through first or he would just ignore questions about his actions.

But if this doesn't ring true to anyone else, I'll set it aside until there's more evidence to go on. Last time I played a crazy game with Drazerk, he was town but I thought he was scum and got sucked into tunneling him for most of the game, so I'm going to try to avoid that this time.


Hey hey hey hey hey I justify my actions even in Bastard you was just tunnelling me so god hard to see it also I've never thought things through in any game of mafia ever so yeah.

As I said I need to be KILLED not lynched

I chose solar beam because I knew anyone with pokemon knowledge would see it as a joke I'm not that cruel to want to kill VE over and over

You're big case was rather long and I don't care I'm only posting to move the discussion along
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 12:30 GMT
#372
Also to go one step further

I'm a bug type so fire / flying / rock types - Bring it
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 20 2012 12:50 GMT
#374
[image loading]


Thats you right now.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 174
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
League of Legends
Doublelift3696
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5415
Liquid`Hasu486
Other Games
summit1g14018
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe243
Livibee190
ViBE81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur561
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 19m
Patches Events
16h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 19m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.