• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:13
CEST 02:13
KST 09:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8907 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 22:41 GMT
#242
##Take In Sunlight

##Solar Beam: VisceraEyes
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 22:45 GMT
#245
According to my role I can ^^
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 22:48 GMT
#250
On August 20 2012 07:46 Toadesstern wrote:
as if. I'll consider that a troll and if you really do damage I'll blast right back.

Also: sup guyses


I GOT A KP ROLE OUT OF MY TROLL

Basically all I wanted
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 22:51 GMT
#253
On August 20 2012 07:49 Kenpachi wrote:
hi guys im Kenpachi and im Town


##Invoke the Kenpachi rule
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 22:52 GMT
#255
On August 20 2012 07:51 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 07:48 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:46 Toadesstern wrote:
as if. I'll consider that a troll and if you really do damage I'll blast right back.

Also: sup guyses


I GOT A KP ROLE OUT OF MY TROLL

Basically all I wanted

I said you're trolling. Go figure what that might mean for my post.


Still you wouldn't do the threat if you couldn't back up with something other than a half assed vote that means nothing
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 22:56 GMT
#257
On August 20 2012 07:55 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 07:52 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:51 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:48 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:46 Toadesstern wrote:
as if. I'll consider that a troll and if you really do damage I'll blast right back.

Also: sup guyses


I GOT A KP ROLE OUT OF MY TROLL

Basically all I wanted

I said you're trolling. Go figure what that might mean for my post.


Still you wouldn't do the threat if you couldn't back up with something other than a half assed vote that means nothing



soooooo... why were you trying to out kp roles?


Track the damage track the scum
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 22:58 GMT
#260
On August 20 2012 07:57 HiroPro wrote:
lol, it's ptp. half the people in this game probably have kp


Hence why tracking as much as possible is important
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:11 GMT
#263
On August 20 2012 08:08 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 07:56 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:55 strongandbig wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:52 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:51 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:48 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:46 Toadesstern wrote:
as if. I'll consider that a troll and if you really do damage I'll blast right back.

Also: sup guyses


I GOT A KP ROLE OUT OF MY TROLL

Basically all I wanted

I said you're trolling. Go figure what that might mean for my post.


Still you wouldn't do the threat if you couldn't back up with something other than a half assed vote that means nothing



soooooo... why were you trying to out kp roles?


Track the damage track the scum


Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 07:58 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:57 HiroPro wrote:
lol, it's ptp. half the people in this game probably have kp


Hence why tracking as much as possible is important



Yeah so I'm pretty sure this doesn't make sense from a town point of view. The majority of kp roles (independent from scum factional KP) are likely to be town. And you're trying to justify tracking "kp roles".


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=90#1792

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=170#3382

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227186&currentpage=180#3589

From PTP1 alone
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:16 GMT
#269
On August 20 2012 08:13 strongandbig wrote:
Oh, I'm not saying there aren't scum kp roles. I'm just saying there are probably more town kp roles than scum kp roles.


Scum will have at least 1-3KP How much do they actually get?

Then if balanced right they will get at least another 2-3KP from people's roles

If kenpachi is right there is 7KP roles

If I am also right there is only 4 town KP roles so Its more profitable for us to track the KP
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:19 GMT
#271
S+B you are my pokemon soul mate

Together we will ask the same questions and do the same stuff then I will murder you with 6 wobbofetts on Shoddy
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:20 GMT
#274
On August 20 2012 08:19 strongandbig wrote:
the assumption that there is an even number of roles of all types is a bad assumption.

Also you're not trying to track kp you're trying to track kp roles. Your trick wouldn't catch scum factional kp.

night!


Tracking KP roles IS tracking KP they are the same thing
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:21 GMT
#275
On August 20 2012 08:20 deconduo wrote:
Scum KP is hidden.


Then scum only have the KP roles people made

Pretty much all I'm gathering from this
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:26 GMT
#278
On August 20 2012 08:22 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:21 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:20 deconduo wrote:
Scum KP is hidden.


Then scum only have the KP roles people made

Pretty much all I'm gathering from this

No that means Kp was balanced accordingly to the roles they got. That is so easy.


I honestly prefer my line of reasoning to that. Static KP means players become more important to others and gives trackers / watchers to have more power
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:26 GMT
#280
EBWOP

non static*
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:26 GMT
#281
On August 20 2012 08:26 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:23 wherebugsgo wrote:
Hi all. I am town.

Cheers




Kenpachi rule?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:36 GMT
#288
On August 20 2012 08:35 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:33 Toadesstern wrote:
I'll decide on wether or not I want to blast drazerk away tomorrow. Need some sleep.

For now, stop the bullshit speculations please. It's PTP after all. It's already hard enough to make set-up speculations in normal games although it's very much possible.
In PTP it's ridiculously hard to a point that it's almost impossible.

See you tomorrow.

It is fun , come on dont try to shut down discussion without giving any new ideas. Your hesitation to deal with Drazerk is weird too.


At least I'm causing discussion which is normally horrible on day 1 T_T
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:38 GMT
#291
On August 20 2012 08:35 Mementoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:23 wherebugsgo wrote:
Hi all. I am town.

Cheers

Im assuming wherebugsgo can only be a bug-type, so lets list off gen 1 bug types:

010 Caterpie Bug
011 Metapod Bug
012 Butterfree Bug Flying
013 Weedle Bug Poison
014 Kakuna Bug Poison
015 Beedrill Bug Poison
046 Paras Bug Grass
047 Parasect Bug Grass
048 Venonat Bug Poison
049 Venomoth Bug Poison
123 Scyther Bug Flying

Now the real question is where bug types go, pokealliance or team rocket. If my memory serves me right, team rocket never used any of these bug type pokemon in the show. Therefore, wherebugsgo is telling the truth.

Flawless logic.


http://serebii.net/manga/characters/giovanni.shtml
http://serebii.net/manga/characters/blue.shtml

I win
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:41 GMT
#293
http://serebii.net/anime/mecha/mecha-pinsir.shtml
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:48 GMT
#299
On August 20 2012 08:47 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:44 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:49 Kenpachi wrote:
hi guys im Kenpachi and im Town


On August 20 2012 08:13 grush57 wrote:
Hey.
I'm town with blue.


On August 20 2012 08:23 wherebugsgo wrote:
Hi all. I am town.


Hey look, a bunch of individuals are clearly breadcrumbing the town role pm! How clever!

But wait a minute, everyone knows this is against the rules.

So what are the odds that the mafia team also has the town role pm or happened to pick up on the crumb and has decided to use it gain town cred? Sneaky sneaky!

Lynch bugs first?

Nah dont care about this , these are useless posts for the sake of posting (I know ...)


Isn't that what we was doing other than beginning to create a genuine dislike for Toad?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 19 2012 23:49 GMT
#300
On August 20 2012 08:47 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:44 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:49 Kenpachi wrote:
hi guys im Kenpachi and im Town


On August 20 2012 08:13 grush57 wrote:
Hey.
I'm town with blue.


On August 20 2012 08:23 wherebugsgo wrote:
Hi all. I am town.


Hey look, a bunch of individuals are clearly breadcrumbing the town role pm! How clever!

But wait a minute, everyone knows this is against the rules.

So what are the odds that the mafia team also has the town role pm or happened to pick up on the crumb and has decided to use it gain town cred? Sneaky sneaky!

Lynch bugs first?




Volunteering for yourself with that No!?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 475
Bale 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
Other Games
summit1g10555
JimRising 462
ViBE246
KnowMe190
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur554
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 48m
Patches Events
14h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
OSC
22h 48m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.