• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7384 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 226 Next
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 18 2012 06:01 GMT
#1301
On July 18 2012 14:56 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 14:51 Probulous wrote:
Bugs, Supersoft, Foolishness, QBertz.

Where were all you guys before the lynch?


why dont you just read my filter, before you ask me stupid questions i already answered. really.


Apologies, I missed that post.

Bad timing I guess. I'm just really frustrated that we so close and got fucked by a single vote when so many people either didn't vote for one of the main options or just weren't here. Annoyed doesn't cover it, and now this ROL thing just compounds the frustration.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 18 2012 06:21 GMT
#1302
On July 18 2012 14:27 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 14:25 Foolishness wrote:
God dammit I was playing league of legends then had to step out quickly. What the heck happened

Basically your team probably won the game. Gratz.

You were the one behind 3 wagons within a 10 hour period. Instead of just staying on syllogism and Blazinghand from the start you and bugs and others had to run around with the votes. Good job.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 18 2012 06:26 GMT
#1303
On July 18 2012 15:21 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 14:27 sandroba wrote:
On July 18 2012 14:25 Foolishness wrote:
God dammit I was playing league of legends then had to step out quickly. What the heck happened

Basically your team probably won the game. Gratz.

You were the one behind 3 wagons within a 10 hour period. Instead of just staying on syllogism and Blazinghand from the start you and bugs and others had to run around with the votes. Good job.


So wait it is our fault that there was a no lynch?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
July 18 2012 06:30 GMT
#1304
On July 18 2012 15:21 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 14:27 sandroba wrote:
On July 18 2012 14:25 Foolishness wrote:
God dammit I was playing league of legends then had to step out quickly. What the heck happened

Basically your team probably won the game. Gratz.

You were the one behind 3 wagons within a 10 hour period. Instead of just staying on syllogism and Blazinghand from the start you and bugs and others had to run around with the votes. Good job.


no one wanted to kill syllo today except you
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 18 2012 06:33 GMT
#1305
On July 18 2012 15:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 15:21 Foolishness wrote:
On July 18 2012 14:27 sandroba wrote:
On July 18 2012 14:25 Foolishness wrote:
God dammit I was playing league of legends then had to step out quickly. What the heck happened

Basically your team probably won the game. Gratz.

You were the one behind 3 wagons within a 10 hour period. Instead of just staying on syllogism and Blazinghand from the start you and bugs and others had to run around with the votes. Good job.


no one wanted to kill syllo today except you

What's your point? So Blazinghand would have gotten lynched anyways, and definitely a lot of people did not have an issue with that. Then you decide to switch to austin. Then you decide to switch to gonzaw. Then you decide to switch back. All in a 10 hour period.

You know better than that.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
July 18 2012 06:35 GMT
#1306
On July 18 2012 15:33 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 15:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
On July 18 2012 15:21 Foolishness wrote:
On July 18 2012 14:27 sandroba wrote:
On July 18 2012 14:25 Foolishness wrote:
God dammit I was playing league of legends then had to step out quickly. What the heck happened

Basically your team probably won the game. Gratz.

You were the one behind 3 wagons within a 10 hour period. Instead of just staying on syllogism and Blazinghand from the start you and bugs and others had to run around with the votes. Good job.


no one wanted to kill syllo today except you

What's your point? So Blazinghand would have gotten lynched anyways, and definitely a lot of people did not have an issue with that. Then you decide to switch to austin. Then you decide to switch to gonzaw. Then you decide to switch back. All in a 10 hour period.

You know better than that.


I didn't decide to switch to gonzaw. I wasn't even here when people started calling gonzaw scum. I only switched my vote to ensure there was a lynch. When I saw that gonzaw was still behind I switched back.

Here you are pointing fingers when your vote was wasted most of all.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
July 18 2012 06:50 GMT
#1307
On July 18 2012 15:35 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 15:33 Foolishness wrote:
On July 18 2012 15:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
On July 18 2012 15:21 Foolishness wrote:
On July 18 2012 14:27 sandroba wrote:
On July 18 2012 14:25 Foolishness wrote:
God dammit I was playing league of legends then had to step out quickly. What the heck happened

Basically your team probably won the game. Gratz.

You were the one behind 3 wagons within a 10 hour period. Instead of just staying on syllogism and Blazinghand from the start you and bugs and others had to run around with the votes. Good job.


no one wanted to kill syllo today except you

What's your point? So Blazinghand would have gotten lynched anyways, and definitely a lot of people did not have an issue with that. Then you decide to switch to austin. Then you decide to switch to gonzaw. Then you decide to switch back. All in a 10 hour period.

You know better than that.


I didn't decide to switch to gonzaw. I wasn't even here when people started calling gonzaw scum. I only switched my vote to ensure there was a lynch. When I saw that gonzaw was still behind I switched back.

Here you are pointing fingers when your vote was wasted most of all.

Hardly. There were two non-voters (one of which is still alive) and still three people on Austin. And in the grand scheme of things everyone's vote was wasted because nobody got lynched.

You can't honestly expect to sit there and pin this on me or anyone else with a "stupid" vote. I know I was gone right after the austin thing came up and didn't come back until just now. You and everyone else here knows that when the votes switch from person to person in the hours before deadline a no-lynch is the usual outcome. It's practically written in the mafia guide.

And what I know is that you and sandroba were the initial force behind the austin switch. You might have not been here for the gonzaw switch initially, but juding by the voting thread you were one of the starters on the wagon back towards Blazinghand (you were the first person to vote off of gonzaw onto him).
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 18 2012 07:00 GMT
#1308
The difference is Foolishness, Bugs' vote actually ended up on one of the two people who could have been lynched today.

Syllo had been pushed hard for two days and was never above about 5 votes. I know, I tried like hell to get him lynched but it wasn't happening. Your vote was always going to be wasted. It is unreasonable to try and blame the no lynch on those that actually voted for someone who could have gotten lynched.

I agree that the others on Austin and the no voter (I assume he will be modkilled) are culpable, but that doesn't excuse you.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 18 2012 07:01 GMT
#1309
With that I am out of here. Chat to you guys later.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
July 18 2012 07:25 GMT
#1310
On July 18 2012 15:00 Chezinu wrote:
I'm feel sad for RoL... His Legend has turned being a player that does nothing..[image loading].. I remember in games of old where he used to be on of the main assets in winning the game... all those bans have done him wrong..

Permission to Edit: Granted

I have never been banned.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
July 18 2012 07:41 GMT
#1311
On July 18 2012 15:50 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 15:35 wherebugsgo wrote:
On July 18 2012 15:33 Foolishness wrote:
On July 18 2012 15:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
On July 18 2012 15:21 Foolishness wrote:
On July 18 2012 14:27 sandroba wrote:
On July 18 2012 14:25 Foolishness wrote:
God dammit I was playing league of legends then had to step out quickly. What the heck happened

Basically your team probably won the game. Gratz.

You were the one behind 3 wagons within a 10 hour period. Instead of just staying on syllogism and Blazinghand from the start you and bugs and others had to run around with the votes. Good job.


no one wanted to kill syllo today except you

What's your point? So Blazinghand would have gotten lynched anyways, and definitely a lot of people did not have an issue with that. Then you decide to switch to austin. Then you decide to switch to gonzaw. Then you decide to switch back. All in a 10 hour period.

You know better than that.


I didn't decide to switch to gonzaw. I wasn't even here when people started calling gonzaw scum. I only switched my vote to ensure there was a lynch. When I saw that gonzaw was still behind I switched back.

Here you are pointing fingers when your vote was wasted most of all.

Hardly. There were two non-voters (one of which is still alive) and still three people on Austin. And in the grand scheme of things everyone's vote was wasted because nobody got lynched.

You can't honestly expect to sit there and pin this on me or anyone else with a "stupid" vote. I know I was gone right after the austin thing came up and didn't come back until just now. You and everyone else here knows that when the votes switch from person to person in the hours before deadline a no-lynch is the usual outcome. It's practically written in the mafia guide.

And what I know is that you and sandroba were the initial force behind the austin switch. You might have not been here for the gonzaw switch initially, but juding by the voting thread you were one of the starters on the wagon back towards Blazinghand (you were the first person to vote off of gonzaw onto him).


I'm not pinning this on anyone specifically, you accused me of wasting my vote first. Yes, everyone is to blame for the failure. Some are just more culpable than others. What's the point of saying myself and sandro were the cause of it? I tried to get people to consolidate repeatedly. I was somewhat successful but when I was afk things changed. I can't control that. (not to mention I'm one member of town out of 18 or whatever it is)

We can play this childish game all you want but it's not what I expect of you as town. Your behavior right now is incredibly strange.


Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 18 2012 08:22 GMT
#1312
I was trying my best to get a lynch to occur...
I am going to be catching up, reading filters.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 18 2012 08:25 GMT
#1313
I really don't like getting bickered at with my last minute voting, Flamewheel/Incognito, considering we were 1 vote away from a lynch. That isn't very fair.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 18 2012 08:33 GMT
#1314
Another game with RoL actively playing against his win con, disgusting
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 18 2012 08:45 GMT
#1315
There is no way Foolishness is town in this game. he didn't even bother to address any of the things said about hisplay so far when earlier he was complaining about me handwading something completely inconsequential.

Just look at his filter after he showed up again. He never bothered to voice his opinion on any of the candidates and never moved his vote despite promising he would

On July 18 2012 09:19 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 08:50 HiroPro wrote:
Where is Foolishness -_-

Deciding where to move my vote to. This is chaotic guys.


Actually, his whole filter is quite devoid of any content other than his laughable case against me. Someone shoot him tonight, thanks.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 18 2012 08:51 GMT
#1316
I feel like WBG and I are clearly town for our reaction to Chezinu
Rastaban is reading as town
Foolishness/Syllogism/Kurumi (for sandroba unless he was trolling) as scum so far + one of BH/Chez

On July 18 2012 17:45 syllogism wrote:
There is no way Foolishness is town in this game. he didn't even bother to address any of the things said about hisplay so far when earlier he was complaining about me handwading something completely inconsequential.

Just look at his filter after he showed up again. He never bothered to voice his opinion on any of the candidates and never moved his vote despite promising he would

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 09:19 Foolishness wrote:
On July 18 2012 08:50 HiroPro wrote:
Where is Foolishness -_-

Deciding where to move my vote to. This is chaotic guys.


Actually, his whole filter is quite devoid of any content other than his laughable case against me. Someone shoot him tonight, thanks.

I completely agree. Came back to see some more filters, saw this post, had to reply.
I feel this is against Foolishness's meta... hence him being my #1 suspect. His wall posting has been lacking, and I feel like he has been trying to push from the background without committing because he is a lower level minion that doesn't want to lynch someone up the chain.

I also dislike him attacking people for wasted votes, when his was useless. Hypocritical.
He did voice his opinion, but did nothing about it... even worse than holding it in, because it is information without action.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 18 2012 09:02 GMT
#1317
Kurumi has to be shot first though, he may have more than one nuke.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 18 2012 09:38 GMT
#1318
It's a good thing no one listened to me when I said we should lynch Kurumi anyway. Also, RoL, you're an asshole.

I need to catch up about 10 pages, but whatever.

Also I can't believe that you almost lynched Blazinghand, that's dumb as shit.
Computer says mafia
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 18 2012 09:49 GMT
#1319
Katina never came after randomly yelling at people for voting austin. Foolishness do you still think she cares about the game?
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 18 2012 10:02 GMT
#1320
EBWOP: what's up with all these typos/incomplete sentences. Never came back.
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8125
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 45m
Patches Events
6h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.