• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6897 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 160

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 226 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 25 2012 00:05 GMT
#3181
On July 25 2012 09:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh and rastaban. I don't like him either. GRRRZZZZZZZ

I know we both scarez... Its going to be alright... *tear*
lol, clueless in The Prism!
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 25 2012 00:13 GMT
#3182
On July 25 2012 09:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh and rastaban. I don't like him either. GRRRZZZZZZZ

I felt so unloved and forgotten until I read this. Thanks VE, maybe I am just a footnote but I view it as getting my own post!
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 00:14 GMT
#3183
On July 25 2012 09:13 rastaban wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 09:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh and rastaban. I don't like him either. GRRRZZZZZZZ

I felt so unloved and forgotten until I read this. Thanks VE, maybe I am just a footnote but I view it as getting my own post!


Consider yourself recognized sir. ^^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 25 2012 00:14 GMT
#3184
lol, wouldn't it be funny if the two minions left are both Promotion Managers. That would be Crazy!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 25 2012 00:15 GMT
#3185
I'm not scum, I'd appreciate if nobody does anything hasty and kills me when the day begins. If I'm going to die I'd like a chance to make one final pitch.

@the people calling me scum. Palmar backing off of me is not in fact indicative of my alignment. Since Palmar was not an executive, the argument that I must be an executive as well falls apart really fast. Similarly, the argument that I have been playing passive is ridiculous as well while I recognize that I haven't been as active as some games, my posts haven't been passive. A lack of 24/7 activity on my part does not equate to passivity.

For our upcoming lynch I think zealos is our best bet. Between sandroba's trick and his posting I think the case on him is very solid. As for sloosh I'm going to say scum but he's not as high up on the list of people I'd like to lynch as my dear friend rastaban (surprise) is. In fact I think probulous should kill rastaban tomorrow with the power VE gave him.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 00:17 GMT
#3186
You smoked me in our last game MZ. I wasn't even scummy and you fucking SMOKED me.

Don't tell me you're not passive this game. You get right out of town. No really, leave bro. ^^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 25 2012 00:30 GMT
#3187
you know VE, I was gonna ask you what had been going on the last couple of days after the daypost. No such need apparently
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 00:30 GMT
#3188
On July 25 2012 09:30 marvellosity wrote:
you know VE, I was gonna ask you what had been going on the last couple of days after the daypost. No such need apparently


You know me too well.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 25 2012 00:33 GMT
#3189
Well let's look at that game for a second since you brought it up. I honestly thought you were the scummiest person at that time during that lynch. I was more than willing to go balls deep when I was very certain that you were not only scum, but the best possible lynch target for that day.

Let's contrast that with this game. D1 the lynch should have been BH. If you go back and read the end of the day I was working very hard to try and ensure that we even had a lynch. D2 Kurumi was obviously the best option because of the Sandroba PM, I'm still astounded he flipped town. D3 Palmar was easily the best option because of the foolishness situation. Note a theme here, I fully agreed with the person who was getting lynched. The guys who was under the gun was acting scummy and I wanted them to die. It would have hurt the town and been very nonconstructive if I had pushed for rastaban say on the day we killed Palmar. It's just dumb to accuse me of not going hard after rastaban when I agree with the guy up to die. I've brought up rastaban because at some point we're going to run out of obvious lynches (since we have zealos that day hasn't arrived). My rastaban case has actually started to pick up some steam which I'm glad to see, as soon as there isn't a better obvious lynch I'll take my turn and get him killed.

I can get someone killed when I want to VE, you of all people should know this. However the time isn't right for a rastaban lynch. It would have been completely idiotic if I had tried to get him lynched in place of any of the others who have died so far, and further more I have no incentive to do so when I agree with the guy getting lynched. All the other people to die have been in my opinion, the scummiest person in the thread. The day we try and lynch someone who I don't think isn't the scummiest will be the day I jump up and start screaming bloody murder. Until then I'll wait my turn to get rastaban killed.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 00:36 GMT
#3190
Um, WTF?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 25 2012 00:38 GMT
#3191
Don't tell me you didn't know something was coming Probe, he's been needling you for a little while now
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 00:38 GMT
#3192
I have a very simple explanantion for not noticing your crumb.

Who would expect two kingmakers???

Did you VE?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 00:39 GMT
#3193
Then why was BH a better lynch than Kurumi D1? And why was Palmar the "obvious" lynch D3 considering your "super-read" on rasta? Nope, not buying it MZ. I appreciate the effort of your defense though, it's more than I can say for others in your position.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 00:40 GMT
#3194
On July 25 2012 09:38 Probulous wrote:
I have a very simple explanantion for not noticing your crumb.

Who would expect two kingmakers???

Did you VE?


Considering I've been considering the probability of mirrored scum to town Power-roles, then yeah...I was pretty much expecting a second kingmaker.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 00:40 GMT
#3195
On July 25 2012 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
Don't tell me you didn't know something was coming Probe, he's been needling you for a little while now


Yeah but it is VE. I mean, like I said, I like his scepticism. No reason to completely trust anyone.

Anyway, I am happy to be responsible for the lynch tomorrow.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 25 2012 00:41 GMT
#3196
On July 25 2012 09:40 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
Don't tell me you didn't know something was coming Probe, he's been needling you for a little while now


Yeah but it is VE. I mean, like I said, I like his scepticism. No reason to completely trust anyone.

Anyway, I am happy to be responsible for the lynch tomorrow.


And I trust you'll use it to benefit town, regardless of your alignment. It's why I chose you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 00:42 GMT
#3197
On July 25 2012 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 09:38 Probulous wrote:
I have a very simple explanantion for not noticing your crumb.

Who would expect two kingmakers???

Did you VE?


Considering I've been considering the probability of mirrored scum to town Power-roles, then yeah...I was pretty much expecting a second kingmaker.


That's a hella powerful scum role. It removes town only real power. I highly doubt that scum minions have no idea who their managment or brethren are so giving them a kingmaker role screws over town majorly. It was partly why I was so confident in proving my alignment, I mean a scum kingmaker is pretty ridiculous.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 25 2012 00:42 GMT
#3198
Geez, I chose the bestest of allies! Two Kings for me! That is the Brown way of course, having two masters.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 25 2012 00:44 GMT
#3199
So essentially my actions are town, everything I have done is town but because you have the same role I am scum?

I give you Kurumi and RoL as counter evidence. Yes not exactly the same role but certainly very similar and no similar role for scum.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 25 2012 00:45 GMT
#3200
On July 25 2012 09:44 Probulous wrote:
So essentially my actions are town, everything I have done is town but because you have the same role I am scum?

I give you Kurumi and RoL as counter evidence. Yes not exactly the same role but certainly very similar and no similar role for scum.

I give him yet another example,
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4072
Leta 2770
Soulkey 559
Soma 338
Rush 221
Barracks 183
BeSt 127
Killer 81
Shinee 33
Shine 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 24
Sharp 19
sorry 9
Dota 2
Gorgc1682
XcaliburYe177
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
gofns10483
WinterStarcraft713
Sick197
Pyrionflax133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 51
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2259
League of Legends
• Jankos2444
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
57m
Patches Events
5h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 57m
OSC
13h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.