• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8788 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XX - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
July 13 2012 00:38 GMT
#1045
On July 13 2012 09:33 YourHarry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 09:29 Lazermonkey wrote:
On July 13 2012 09:24 YourHarry wrote:
On July 13 2012 09:21 Lazermonkey wrote:
On July 13 2012 09:17 YourHarry wrote:
Does Tracker who gets NK'ed still receive a report on the person they investigated?

I don't think Hapha is scum either. If Bass is miller, we lynch Makin.

Tough to choose between Hapha and Lazer though. There is one reason why I don't think Hapha is a scum, which I will reveal later.
Why not now? You will not get lynched/nked untill at least the lynch D4.


Because I wanted to hear your response first. See above post for why I think Hapha is town.
hmm, fair enough point. What I find abit funny is that your main reason for thinking Hapa is town is this rather than his play in D1 o.O...


I don't trust my scum hunting. Have you played mafia on forums much? I don't know about you, but I am wrong often.

If Bass is miller, I will try my best though.
This is my fourth game so I am far from pro... But no matter what, I have a hard time justifying Hapas play from scum point of view.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
July 13 2012 00:49 GMT
#1051
On July 13 2012 09:46 YourHarry wrote:
Like, I wonder if there is a possibility that our tracker received a "no guilty" report on me, which may be the reason why he did not approve Evul targeting Bass - because I was getting accused at the time.
Well even if that was true, I think it would go under the category WIFOM.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
July 13 2012 00:50 GMT
#1052
ow, didn't see your post. Nvm then.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
July 13 2012 00:59 GMT
#1054
To late of a response from you to comment anyway. Bass is dead now. He will flip miller. I don't see how you can say that I've been making friends in this game, can you clarify this abit. I think at least Jingle would disargee somewhat at this point.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
July 13 2012 01:03 GMT
#1058
On July 13 2012 10:02 YourHarry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 09:59 Lazermonkey wrote:
To late of a response from you to comment anyway. Bass is dead now. He will flip miller. I don't see how you can say that I've been making friends in this game, can you clarify this abit. I think at least Jingle would disargee somewhat at this point.


How do you know he will flip miller.
BECAUSE I AM SCUM LOLOL. If you want serious answer, please read my filter.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
July 13 2012 01:04 GMT
#1059
On July 13 2012 10:01 Evulrabbitz wrote:
No the "you" parts are aimed at Bass
Okay, nvm then ; )
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
July 13 2012 01:07 GMT
#1066
Haha, lol. I guess I suck at this game then : P
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
July 13 2012 01:10 GMT
#1073
On July 13 2012 10:08 JingleHell wrote:
Gee, too bad we didn't listen to reason, huh Lazermonkey? Pity we lynched the miller... oh wait.
Yup, although you were wrong about me, so I guess we are 1-1 then? : )
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
July 13 2012 01:12 GMT
#1076
Need to go to bed now. Will check in tomorrow for comments. Bass played good scum imo. You at least convinced me XD.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
July 15 2012 09:06 GMT
#1151
On July 13 2012 10:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 10:31 Hopeless1der wrote:
Is there going to be a post-game analysis?


Coaches/Radfield probably will... I have too much mafia shizzle on my plate at the moment. I'll try find out
Sooo, will there be an analysis?
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3633
Leta 1911
Bale 54
Shine 18
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7998
JimRising 576
WinterStarcraft443
ViBE155
Mew2King20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
BasetradeTV199
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta23
• Letter1414
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo653
Other Games
• Scarra976
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 25m
Patches Events
11h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
OSC
19h 25m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.