• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:29
CEST 22:29
KST 05:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12590 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XX - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 01:09 GMT
#1069
Damn Hapa. All it took was tea and cakes?
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 01:12 GMT
#1075
But I made my case, and frankly you guys were too BassInSpace fanboy to listen =/
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 01:15 GMT
#1083
And in hindsight to this post:

Damn Hapa. All it took was tea and cakes?


Cakes are delicious. I would've bought it.

To say it. BassInSpace was playing really, really well. If he would've pushed his case against Mackin immediately on the last day, I wouldn't have had anything to hold against him.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 01:18 GMT
#1086
I do feel Lazer has been over-zealous in his arguments, I agree with you on that Jingle. However I think that you handled it wrong. It was a mistake from both parts.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 01:23 GMT
#1095
What does QT stand for?

Marvellosity, I really enjoyed the way you "added flavor" (too use your words) to the posts and investigation. Although I enjoyed Radfields simplicity I think I enjoyed flavour equally, or perhaps more. I will most likely play again, although I don't know when ^^

How does joining a new game work? I was linked into this one by Lazermonkey.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 01:25 GMT
#1096
You wouldn't say that if you'd ever seen me cut loose.


I you feel that way, so be it. We can at least settle on Lazer being a bit over-zealous on his arguments (I won't go into the degree)
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 01:30 GMT
#1102
I WAS READING IT ALL WRONG. WHY THE HELL IS QT BACKWARDS?!
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 01:36 GMT
#1107
Just out of curiosity. Did any person who voted for BassInSpace do it because of my case against him, or was it solely based on the red read?
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 01:51 GMT
#1114
If you want I can clarify why I investigated BassInSpace.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 02:23 GMT
#1116
Him never voting or FOSing Mackin was a really strong point that you didn't mention until I brought it up later.


You really said that? It must've slipped past me. As I recall it I was disproved on some of my points, or they were not good enough, but I never backed down on his indecisiveness. It wasn't until he tried to defend his actions against Mackin I realized that you two had come to two different conclusions based on the same information, with his conclusion being scummy.

Please don't read this in a condescending tone. It is honest curiosity. Can you provide the link where you mentioned him not committing to Mackin?
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 02:39 GMT
#1120
you're officially not(?) "in" yet! =O
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 02:39 GMT
#1121
Well of course that what it should say. Nvm.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 03:04 GMT
#1123
Btw, something I need to ask. What does NMM stand for? First I thought this was part of the Roman numerals used to put a number on the game. As this made no sense, I concluded it must be an abbreviation.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 03:08 GMT
#1125
Wait, this is mini? How big is normal? 25 players?

Thanks
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 03:18 GMT
#1127
I doubt I would be able to keep up with that =(

It's a shame to see so many being modkilled, though.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 13:21 GMT
#1138
Can anyone explain to me how me reading a townie would guarantee town win?

I don't get it =/
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 14:08 GMT
#1142
People have repeatedly been saying that my read on you was stupid and I should have gone for townie reads. I don't see why.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 16:27 GMT
#1149
To be honest, if Lazer or Hapa would've been Miller and they would've gotten their way (they were both very convinced that Bass was townie, although Lazer more so than Hapa) I think Bass would've won ^^

Really well played Bass.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 17 2012 00:50 GMT
#1153
a koala is always high...

Will there be an game analysis or are we waiting in vain?
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4906
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g8017
Liquid`RaSZi2254
FrodaN1838
fl0m1368
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM476
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax198
Livibee194
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick959
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1544
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV365
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 31m
Replay Cast
2h 31m
OSC
15h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.