• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:34
CEST 03:34
KST 10:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9308 users

Normal Mini Mafia II - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 13:18 GMT
#536
Hi everyone!! Lovable rogue, marveldarling here. So I've been through everyone's filter in the game, searching for the truth. But what did I find? Confusion As such, I have a couple of QUESTIONS !! and things I'd like town to discuss. Let's gogo.

Sinensis - as far as I can see your vote remained on Zephirdd all of day 1. In Day 2 you say Zephirdd made good points on VE. What is your read on Zephirdd now? If it isn't scum, what made you change your mind?

MrZentor - your read on Sinensis day 1 was "cautious, lurky" scum, and you've come out strong with a vote on him day 2. Yet Sinensis is no longer cautious, nor lurky. So what makes up your scumread on him?

Zephirdd - you voted Sinensis day 1 and never changed your vote. Taking aside the scumslip that never was, what is your read on Sinensis and why?




The prplhz cop claim

I really still can't quite get over this. prplhz said "you guys forced me to claim cop".

Out of 12 players, only 3 players actually placed a vote on prplhz (me, Zeph, VE). Many others actually defended him. It feels very wrong that someone would claim cop with 3 votes maximum on them. I want ALL of town's thoughts on this please.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 13:35 GMT
#538
Who was the 4th? I went through everyone's filter tallying up and I only found us 3.

VE - I'm currently working on it. More this evening I hope.

What do you make of slOosh? He currently has the most notes I have on anyone this game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 14:56 GMT
#541
On July 09 2012 23:43 Zephirdd wrote:
I didnt change cuz I was away. My read on him at night was "stubborn town". God damnit, I was pretty sure it was a freaking slip. But prpl said he was rb'd.

Back to VE then.
##unvote
##vote visceraeyes




But how did you get from thinking he was scum to stubborn town?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 15:00 GMT
#543
On July 09 2012 23:59 MrZentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
MrZentor - your read on Sinensis day 1 was "cautious, lurky" scum, and you've come out strong with a vote on him day 2. Yet Sinensis is no longer cautious, nor lurky. So what makes up your scumread on him?


When he realized that acting like that was going to get him lynched, he tried something new.

He's still scum.


Why is he still scum? That's not a reason.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 15:07 GMT
#545
How is it extremely scummy? For god's sake, make an effort.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 15:14 GMT
#547
Because you've given no reason why what he's done subsequently is extremely scummy and yet you are voting for him.

I am not voting for him.

Do you understand yet?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 15:18 GMT
#550
Consider the following a threat.

Town will lynch you today if you don't provide adequate reasoning.

I subbed into LVI on day 1 three hours before lynch-time and got someone with no votes lynched. You don't think I can lynch you with 1.5 days remaining as confirmed townie?

##Vote: MrZentor
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 15:23 GMT
#552
Then you die today. Well done.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 15:26 GMT
#554
My terrible reasoning is only that you refused to give a reason for why you thought Sinenis is scum.

The living confirmed townie (me) currently does not have a scumread on Sinensis. The dead confirmed townie (bugs) had a townread on Sinensis. And you sit here asking me why you need to convince me to vote him?

Die scum.

Town, vote with me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 15:32 GMT
#559
On July 10 2012 00:28 MrZentor wrote:
Guess what!

You aren't the town!

We can easily get the majority to vote for Sinensis without you, and you still think I need to convince you?

Just being you're a confirmed town doesn't mean your read is correct.


You underestimate me, and playing power games with me will not end well for you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 15:37 GMT
#562
Dangeresque - don't forget the ## !
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 16:08 GMT
#566
I thrive on your hatred, Zentor That wasn't so hard was it?

I will post further fleshed out thoughts on the universe and everything later on after work/exercise/dinner/shower etc.

For now I leave it to town to discuss
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 16:25 GMT
#568
Zeph - just gonna pick a hole:

"prplhz can't be scum either. If he was scum, his first move today would be to say "not rb'd" and claim some fake read on someone."

Don't presume this at all. If I were scum and I'd claimed cop, I would ABSOLUTELY claim to have been roleblocked. Like, 100%. I don't understand your reasoning at all if I'm honest.

Btw I'm not saying that prplhz isn't cop. Just that that reasoning is nonsense. If he was claiming as scum, the only logical thing if he were "townie" would be that scum roleblocked him.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 16:35 GMT
#571
So? If he had claimed not to be rbed I would have considered that a direct scumclaim.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 16:41 GMT
#573
But the point is SCUM MUST ROLEBLOCK A COP.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 16:42 GMT
#575
On July 10 2012 01:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Why doesn't anyone want to win? I told you, vote for Sinensis. Christ, it's like you people aren't listening at all.

Marv, I agree that prplhz cop claim is horse-shit. I said this yesterday, and you've since said that you want to lynch me. So it's what the fuck ever.





Um, when did I say that?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 16:48 GMT
#580
VE is also not reading the thread if he thinks I want him dead.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 16:49 GMT
#582
EBWOP: I didn't say that in the other thread either, so that's not an excuse.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 16:59 GMT
#584
Tell me again why Sin is scum?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2012 20:05 GMT
#603
On July 10 2012 05:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
To be frank I'm not discussing with anyone slOosh, it's nothing personal.

Ask marv how much I've interacted with him this game.


And I gave you cuddles and everything.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 164
NeuroSwarm 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 480
Bale 54
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
Other Games
summit1g9068
JimRising 546
ViBE213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 26m
Patches Events
13h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 26m
OSC
21h 26m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.