• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8769 users

Normal Mini Mafia II - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 06 2012 23:56 GMT
#311
anyways, i guess we're done with our little Q&A, I was hoping to divine your alignment but no such luck.

Then again you did manage to come across as more townie in the last couple hours of N1 in that game, so let's see if you manage the same here
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 00:02 GMT
#315
"I" didn't lynch anyone. He got lynched because more people voted for him than anyone else.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 00:09 GMT
#318
VE - I think I found my bugs ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 00:35 GMT
#322
Bedtime for me. I desperately want to hear from prplhz and Sinensis.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 11:11 GMT
#372
I just can't get my head around wanting to possibly provoke the same reaction from me as Movie after what happened last time.

Why would you do that, knowing what happened there??

Also I don't really understand the posting since I went to bed at all. Will reread for further clarity :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 11:22 GMT
#373
Alright, things I get from the last few pages: sinensis/zephirdd spat. Not getting the Zephirdd is scum thing. This game has been quite bitty and I don't mind him telling people what to do too much.

Sinensis has been misrepresenting slOosh's votes. Not sure if this is just reading failure. For someone who made a show of not being frivolous and one-linerish, you'd think they'd at least get their facts right.

Dangeresque is lol

NSH is bugs

prplhz - why do you find VE scummy then?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 11:24 GMT
#374
EBWOP: you answered that, sorry prplhz.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 11:26 GMT
#375
It's just the fact we come straight after Movie. It's 2 fold, one is the prodding me, and two is the behaving scummily. Both of these things caused massive shit-storms in Movie.

prplhz - is VE your favoured lynch then?

p.s. sorry for spamming
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 13:01 GMT
#378
Perhaps if you fleshed out your case on your preferred lynch, that might help? It feels like you almost cba ("there's more but i didn't take notes")
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 13:56 GMT
#380
I'm going to say it one more time, and one more time only.

NSH is bugs.

And you're claiming cop. Ugh. You think the bandwagon on you is that strong already? :x I really need everyone else to talk about this now. I'm pretty bad with blue claims :/

for now

##Unvote
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 15:09 GMT
#382
that's not what you need to be talking about right now slOosh
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 15:37 GMT
#385
I'm talking about prplhz claiming cop.

you have nothing to say about that??
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 16:06 GMT
#389
slOosh - I'm kinda not reading so much into Sinensis' opening post. You might have something with the tone etc., but I lynched someone in LVI because of very similar reasons and I turned out to be quite wrong.

What I don't like is how he pushed on Zephirdd. I don't like the case much anyway, but he then goes on to openly admit he's pretty much going to tunnel Zeph ("once i made up my mind, it takes a lot for me to change it" or what have you). Zephirdd makes a natural response of "why even try to rebutt then", but then like pretty much any sensible person, makes an effort to do so anyway. Sinensis then goes "you said you weren't even going to try!" - and actually takes Zephirdd making an effort in his own defence as scummy.

I'm trying to work out what Sinensis is trying to achieve with this. What's the townie motivation? To push a lynch on his best scumread (Zeph) by what, dismissing him and being Mr Sarcastic? By telling him he's not going to change his mind, basically without giving him recourse for defence? Who has he even persuaded on to the lynch... nobody, the way he's 'pushing' Zeph has only served to turn people OFF the idea of voting for Zephirdd. Scum motivation? To look like you're scumhunting. Easy.

##Vote: Sinensis
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 21:26 GMT
#407
On July 08 2012 06:18 prplhz wrote:
I'm really angry with how you made me claim cop and then you just unvote out of nowhere. With how quickly the bandwagon stopped I bet that there were scum on it though and I think that VisceraEyes is scum.

I don't get why wherebugsgo thinks my behavior is off because I am cop. He's one of the main proponents of "play blue as green" and how you're only blue while you send in your actions. I play like this, last time I was blue was in Pick Your Poison (with wherebugsgo) and no one guessed it.



Don't you dare. You completely brought this upon yourself and bugs is totally correct. If you are the cop then your play at the beginning of the day was absolutely atrocious, and COMPLETELY unbefitting of your role. You're perfectly capable of solid townie play, but instead you throw crap at the thread when you're in possession of such a power role? What the fuck, seriously?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 21:27 GMT
#408
NSH in particular, but also anyone -

what do you think makes wiggles' play scummy rather than just bad townie?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 21:37 GMT
#411
There's 2 inter-related reasons I'm wary of lynching prplhz today, being

1) I have a terrible record with assessing/lynching blue claims,
2) I have a tendency to grossly overestimate what I expect from players I have respect for (and you are one, prplhz).

An example of these 2 things working together is Bang Bang, where I lynched (shot) gonzaw the claimed cop. I thought the claim was iffy, but most of all I expected MORE from his play previously (there had been holes). But I was wrong and gonzaw had simply played more suboptimally than I expected.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 21:38 GMT
#412
yeah, Zontar is totally useless.

I'm going to re-read wiggles, as you know I argued with him greatly for saying fuck all. At the time I couldn't make up my mind if it was bad townie or scum motivations.

Anyway, NSH - gonna put your vote where your mouth is re: wiggles?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 21:43 GMT
#414
no, VE, we need more please
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 21:56 GMT
#416
Holy crap, I was just about to write about how I was completely unsure of drwiggles because he played really weird last game too, like he is here, so he could be bad town or scum... So I just went to check his filter in LVI where he flipped town.

Second post there:

On June 30 2012 18:06 drwiggl3s wrote:
##Vote BroodKingEXE


Good god. This was by my calculations about 10 hours into that game. What has he done here? All he's talked about is how cases are weak, we have to wait for people to talk, blablablablabla. But there, as townie, he's pretty happy to launch into an early vote to let his feelings be known.

THE TWO DO NOT MATCH.

##Unvote
##Vote: drwiggl3s
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 07 2012 22:02 GMT
#417
I've had a sudden surge of confidence in this. His vote I quote there in the previous game was even a ninja vote. He explained it later:

On July 01 2012 05:13 drwiggl3s wrote:
Ok since some people asked, here's what I'm thinking.

I agree that BKEXE's initial posts were a tad scummy. But what gave it away to me was that after casualman voted for him, both Mattchew and BKEXE immediately returned the favour and voted for casualman to be lynched. Both without any explanation other than saying "Wtf is this". And then later, both went MIA for quite a while instead of explaining their votes or trying to defend BKEXE.

You may ask why would casualman throw his vote at BKEXE so early. It could be he is either just noob, or it could be he read BKEXE as scum (like many people are now) but just before a lot of people had the chance to.

As for other players: I find many people are soft defending BKEXE and in their posts trying to put suspicion onto others (with little reason). I see these as scummy moves.


Just look at the tone. He calls this, that, and the other scummy. That's what he's concentrating on.

Compare to this game, how many times he says he feels things AREN'T scummy, or people are reading too much into things, or he's not happy with this lynch. Totally different tone.

His only 'case' in the thread was on slOosh and it didn't even have a vote accompanying it.

The two styles between the games are not of the same alignment.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 168
RuFF_SC2 166
FoxeR 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1468
Leta 805
Bale 91
League of Legends
Doublelift4613
Other Games
summit1g8107
JimRising 551
ViBE169
WinterStarcraft39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV175
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• davetesta15
• Light_VIP 14
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1149
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 39m
Patches Events
12h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
OSC
20h 39m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.