• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8428 users

TL Mafia LVI - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
drwiggl3s
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada167 Posts
July 02 2012 09:42 GMT
#732
On July 02 2012 18:38 casualman wrote:
I propose no talking during the night


I'd agree if I wasn't so sure that this thread will be spammed up with mafia posting about their "reads" and "leans" and etc. while ignoring the main point being made here.

I'll have to settle in for the night and return to this in the morning. If your town, read what was said here.
hi
drwiggl3s
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada167 Posts
July 02 2012 10:05 GMT
#744
BKexe and Mattchew. Quickest to point fingers at others, while never pointing fingers at each other.
hi
drwiggl3s
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada167 Posts
July 02 2012 10:12 GMT
#746
Bad one sentence explanation? I spent the last two pages explaining quite clearly my thoughts and reasons as to why Mattchew would be the most beneficial lynch right now. Go back and read them if you need any extra explanation, as I'm positive it was all covered there.
hi
drwiggl3s
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada167 Posts
July 02 2012 10:22 GMT
#750
On July 02 2012 19:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2012 19:12 drwiggl3s wrote:
Bad one sentence explanation? I spent the last two pages explaining quite clearly my thoughts and reasons as to why Mattchew would be the most beneficial lynch right now. Go back and read them if you need any extra explanation, as I'm positive it was all covered there.


basically i can see it's lynching for information. which is a god awful reason to lynch someone.


Really? Worse then lynching someone for being a slight lurker?

Do you know how to play this game?

You killed a townie last night my friend. I suggest you spend more time thinking about your posts.
hi
drwiggl3s
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada167 Posts
July 02 2012 10:44 GMT
#753
It was actually Canada day so I wasn't able to post before the lynch. The lynch is because I think he's scum. But even if you can't agree on that, unless something interesting happens this night cycle, the lynch on him would give us the most information as to who is and who isn't scum.

Also you say you don't like me gunning for someone right after a lynch. Did you not read Mattchew's first post after the lynch? He says Foxtrott deserved the be lynch anyway (as a semi-sorry lurker? what?) and immediately pointed a finger at twelve (how on earth is twelve scum?).
hi
drwiggl3s
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada167 Posts
July 02 2012 11:01 GMT
#759
I also agree there was no valid reason to kill Foxtrotter. Any suspicions raised against him were just grasping at straws as far as I'm concerned.
hi
drwiggl3s
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada167 Posts
July 02 2012 23:42 GMT
#893
On July 03 2012 03:13 s0Lstice wrote:
Drwiggl3s, I want to know one thing.
On July 02 2012 18:19 drwiggl3s wrote:
That's fine. Come up with a better vote then Mattchew, and I'd love to hear it. Anything that involves voting for a lurker, a noob, a troll, or whatever, is not one I'm interested when we can vote for someone who absolutely loves to spur confusion, and band wagoning, as well as soft defending someone I believe is scum (bkexe).
If we lynch Mattchew, it will give us the most possible information that a lynch can give us.
That's the point I'm making here.

I want to know why you are pushing Mattchew now. You say BKE is scum. BKE had 7 votes on him at his peak on day 1. Why in the hell aren't you pushing that case, when there is such obvious support for it?

...okay I lied, more questions. What is this?
On July 02 2012 17:47 drwiggl3s wrote:
If you want the most information out of a lynch. Then when the sun rises tomorrow - we kill Mattchew.

If he's scum, everyone on that list is town. And we have 5 (6th person would have been foxtrott) people who can be labelled confirm town for the rest of the game.


On July 02 2012 18:15 drwiggl3s wrote:
Whether or not Mattchew is scum is up for interpretation. But one thing that isn't, is that if we lynch him, and he turns as scum, then that will net us the most information. More then any other lynch that could be made right now.


On July 02 2012 18:20 drwiggl3s wrote:
I believe Mattchew is scum. I thought that was clear from my earlier posts.

Yea no it's not clear. I frankly have no idea if you think he's scum or if you want to lynch for information. If we trust your last line, that means you have 2 scum reads right now (Mattchew and BKE). Information from the flip shouldn't even be a factor. You push your scum reads based on their scummyness, period. You are not doing this. Why?



I think Mattchew and BKE are both scum. Why? Because anytime someone has been read as posting something even slightly scummy (or so generically scummy) Mattchew is one of the first to jump on them, and spur conflict. Except when people were bandwagonning onto BKE (for good reason I add), he always soft defended him, while pointing fingers elsewhere.

That is why I think they are both scum. And since Mattchew has some interesting people defending him, has a list with 2 confirmed town on it, and already has ties to BKE, if we killed him it would give us alot of usable information if he flipped scum.

On July 03 2012 06:49 Mandalor wrote:
The more wiggles posted, the more weird his posts became. To a point where he made really odd mistakes (not scummy at all -> 100% scummy)
I don't know, I hold onto my opinion that he's town for now. I know I put a lot more thoughts in my posts when I was mafia.


I apologize if my posts were unclear. I said "not scummy at all" in the sense that his posts were innocent, but could be misconstrued as a "obvious scum post" (said sorry for being away, voted for mkmkmk without some detailed explenation, although he did give some explanation.. more then many other people who voted for mkmkmk).
hi
drwiggl3s
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada167 Posts
July 02 2012 23:47 GMT
#894
Also when i said "whether or not mattchew is scum is up for interpretation"..
I just meant that if you don't agree he's scum (I thought it was clear that I already had him pinned as scum at this point), you can still agree that if we lynch him it would give us valuable information on the people defending him, and BKExe (who he soft defended). Basically I'm saying that lynching Mattchew would be more valuable then lynching a random lurker and risk killing a slightly inactive blue, or town.
hi
drwiggl3s
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada167 Posts
July 02 2012 23:53 GMT
#897
Hard to read ET. I think I'm making some pretty decent arguments here, and he said he simply see's things differently then me. Besides that I haven't really filtered him or anything.

@marvellosity, thank you for another insightful and useful post!
hi
drwiggl3s
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada167 Posts
July 03 2012 00:01 GMT
#901
On July 03 2012 08:54 ghost_403 wrote:
@drWiggles: That's a solid 'meh' response.


I had a quick read through his filter just now. He seems like an experienced player. He seems pretty helpful and actually cares about who he votes for. Not sure if he's scum or town exactly but has some good points to make and gives reasoning behind his decisions.

If you think something else about him I'd be interested to hear it.
hi
drwiggl3s
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada167 Posts
July 03 2012 01:22 GMT
#948
On July 03 2012 10:02 marvellosity wrote:
P.S. ghost I already answered your question.

If scum has a choice between two townies then it doesn't really matter so much which they decide to lynch. You're reading too much into the switch.


I really disagree with this. The switch to FT could be because it was apparent that mkmkmk would be mod killed anyway. This has been stated already by Mandalor.

On July 02 2012 18:55 Mandalor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2012 18:52 Acrofales wrote:
Okay, lets do it your way. Lets assume mK is town and BKE and Mattchew are scum.

At the time the Fox lynch was proposed mK was set to be lynched, at 10 votes to 7. What reason does a scum Mattchew or Marvellosity have to push forward another townie to be sacrificed? It actually increased the chances of scumbuddy BKE getting lynched. This makes NO SENSE.

When you can explain how your reasoning works, I may be willing to listen to you.


I think you're talking to vivax, but I'm gonna answer this for myself:
Possible modkill of mK.

If mK is town and inactive, there's a chance he will be modkilled and mafia could get two kills in pretty much one day by swaying the public opinion to another townie.


The switch also could have happened so mafia could pin down two people to be lynched first. FT for innactivity and his vote on mkmkmk. And then if mkmkmk didnt get modkilled they could easily push for him D2.
hi
drwiggl3s
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada167 Posts
July 03 2012 01:24 GMT
#954
Woops didn't realize I died. Anyway as my final post - BKexe and Mattchew are scum.

Goodluck town!
hi
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O108
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 263
JuggernautJason88
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 784
Shuttle 536
ZZZero.O 108
Zeus 84
Hyun 46
soO 42
scan(afreeca) 28
Dota 2
qojqva2341
canceldota33
Counter-Strike
fl0m4900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3920
Liquid`Hasu556
Other Games
summit1g1738
FrodaN1147
KnowMe313
420jenkins262
Pyrionflax187
ToD179
Livibee160
QueenE63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick763
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• Hupsaiya 29
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 20
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2021
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur605
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 17m
Patches Events
19h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 17m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.