• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:43
CEST 00:43
KST 07:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8474 users

Bang Bang Mafia 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 11 2012 22:56 GMT
#252
The biggest problem with setups where so many people have guns is the town's lack of organization. It eventually ends up in a trollfest, where townies shoot each other, while the scum team sits in the background without attracting much attention. If you are town, don't forget to submit your vote for a 48 hour day cycle.

If you shoot five minutes into the game, you will be shot day two.
If you shoot within the first 24 hours of a cycle, you will be shot the following cycle
If you shoot without the town's consensus, you will be shot

I don't care if you shoot a mafia player. If you break one of those three rules, you will be shot in return.

I support a miller claim on day one. If they fail to claim on day one, then they get shot if they claim miller at any point after d1. Millers shouldn't claim night one as it assists the mafia team with blue sniping.

It seems very unlikey that the mafia team has two godfather type roles. Based on the way the shot cooldown works, they would be able to day kill four consecutive days. Combined with the six night kills that come with their deaths and lynches, thats a 2:10 trade, assuming there isn't a SK or town night vig role. I like chaoser's plan of forcing certain players to shoot, but I wouldn't leave it up to them to decide their own target. By shooting early and often, the mafia godfather gets the most out of his role. We shouldn't allow a random player to shoot at will.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 11 2012 23:30 GMT
#257
I'm also shooting the first player whose filter reaches 20 pages.

*cough cough*
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 12 2012 11:09 GMT
#372
On June 12 2012 17:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Also this post is actually kinda bad and I'm surprised I'm the only one with a problem with it.

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2012 07:56 kitaman27 wrote:
The biggest problem with setups where so many people have guns is the town's lack of organization. It eventually ends up in a trollfest, where townies shoot each other, while the scum team sits in the background without attracting much attention. If you are town, don't forget to submit your vote for a 48 hour day cycle.

If you shoot five minutes into the game, you will be shot day two.
If you shoot within the first 24 hours of a cycle, you will be shot the following cycle
If you shoot without the town's consensus, you will be shot

I don't care if you shoot a mafia player. If you break one of those three rules, you will be shot in return.

I support a miller claim on day one. If they fail to claim on day one, then they get shot if they claim miller at any point after d1. Millers shouldn't claim night one as it assists the mafia team with blue sniping.

It seems very unlikey that the mafia team has two godfather type roles. Based on the way the shot cooldown works, they would be able to day kill four consecutive days. Combined with the six night kills that come with their deaths and lynches, thats a 2:10 trade, assuming there isn't a SK or town night vig role. I like chaoser's plan of forcing certain players to shoot, but I wouldn't leave it up to them to decide their own target. By shooting early and often, the mafia godfather gets the most out of his role. We shouldn't allow a random player to shoot at will.


Kita do you realize that the people shooting will most likely be townies? You're advocating for the death of lots of greens on the chance that you catch the gf or sk. I agree we need accountability but shooting people who step out of line like that isn't going to work. I made a post before this about holding ourselves accountable with I'll just repost here now:

I'd also be interested in seeing you post more kita.


I'm not advocating for the death of lots of greens. I'm advocating the death of players who sabatoge the game. I'm surprised you don't see the advantages of enforcing a policy where a player just can't shoot whoever they want.

Town really dropped the ball on not voting for 48 hour days, though we might be able to mass claim if we voted for 48 hours and use it as a poor mans list check.

Unfortunately, I'll be out for the next 12 hours. No shooting until then!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2012 01:50 GMT
#677
I was writing up a nice long post about how gonzaw should be the last person we should shoot and I got ninja'd by like 3 min. -_-

Why shoot the claimed cop day one when he could either tie up the roleblocker in a watcher setup, take a night hit, or provide an additional check. You can all yell at me for complaining after the flip, but that's a poor decision.

I'll stop by tomorrow evening before the night post with thoughts for day two.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2012 11:07 GMT
#683
On June 13 2012 12:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Check it out, Kita AND zentor show up to tell us how dumb we are.

Would have been just snazzy if you gentleman had actually been around during the day.


Already announced that it wouldn't be possible. If you saw the merits of the let the cop live plan, why were you so quick to flip your opinion on him and call for his death?

On June 13 2012 17:03 Dirkzor wrote:
But kita posts like he want to continue?


I didn't ask for a replacement?


I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 14 2012 21:38 GMT
#878
Appologies for my absence! I've had an internet connection for about 60 seconds in the last 24 hours. I tried to check in with the thread during my lunch break, but then my laptop died

Hopefully things will be back to normal now. Catching up at the moment.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 15 2012 01:56 GMT
#966
raaaaaaaage.

These 24 hour day cycles are really not working well for me. Twice in a row now I've been working on posts while getting ninja'd by shots.

At least talismania was someone I was suspicious of so at least it isn't as bad as the day one shot. Assuming the shot goes through, I'll save my post for before the night. -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 16 2012 03:43 GMT
#1078
Talismania was going to be my shot yesterday! supersoft stealing my glory <3

RoL's claim that his gun was returned after the death of talismania doesn't seem very consistant with the description of the role. Are you lying to us again or is the description of the role missing details? While there are others that should be removed first, this should be cleared up.

I had a dream toad is scum. My dreams don't lie to me (sometimes). Plus I dislike how he over states his suspicion of talismania.

I might try to put a case together for bugs/layabout tomorrow.

Reading through Meapak's posts, I don't get the impression that he has a gun. Whenever a target is brought up, he is always directing other players to shoot. It's possible he is blue, but I dislike the interference that he pushed when talismania's name was brought up yesterday. Furthermore, he is someone who should be held accountable for the dt snipe. In the previous game, he was crushed by the vig mislynch, but this game, it hardly appears to bother him at all.

Need to read up further on the payl/zentor situation.

Can I make a request that we don't shoot until I have time to make a post tomorrow? Thanks!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 16 2012 17:10 GMT
#1118
On June 17 2012 01:57 Toadesstern wrote:
Don't just shoot him. I want to read kitas big post and I find it incredible hard to believe a GF would shoot like that when he could have just shot Gonzaw d1 with a phrase like "screw you guys, stop bullshitting around.

I'd like to see Kitas post nevertheles and I'm going to take a break and I'll start rereading things tomorrow (that is starting in abtout 14 hours from this point).
And do me a favor and leave the tinfoil-hats at home.


Don't hold your breath. Unless you have a better explanation, I don't see what Meapak should live.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 16 2012 17:49 GMT
#1122
On June 15 2012 03:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
As I've stated before, I think payl needs to die as well


On June 15 2012 04:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
And marv, would you be happy if we had payl shoot zentor or vice versa?


On June 15 2012 05:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Shoot payl now.


On June 15 2012 07:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'd like you to shoot payl right now.


On June 15 2012 08:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Shoot payl now please.


On June 15 2012 08:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Shoot payl please.


On June 15 2012 08:43 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Go with payl. He's the guy who I feel like supersoft is try the hardest to shift focus away from.


On June 17 2012 02:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Tomorrow we'll have toad shoot payl. From there we move to kita.


Eight different times you mention how you want payl dead. Based on the number of times you request his death, you seem pretty confident. So why are you shooting the only player to hit scum? The previous game Occam's razor was your best friend, but now you're convinced he is scum. Why are you shooting at 3am in the morning? If you truly felt you were about to snipe the godfather, why aren't you interested in seeing how other people react? Did you just figure your time was up based on my post before the night and wanted to get the shot in before I could hit you?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 16 2012 18:26 GMT
#1125
On June 17 2012 03:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Nice out of context kita, pretty much all of those are actually directed at supersoft. His refusal to actually shoot payl when the chips were down was a definetely part of me shooting him.


Of the eight, only two were directed at supersoft. I fail to see how they were out of context. There are far more than those eight that I didn't include as well.

[QUOTE]On June 17 2012 03:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Also lovin how you're jumping right into the game now kita, what are your thoughs so far (and your theory that I was scared of you is ludicrous lol).[/quote[

Maybe if you waited for my opinion before calling a shot on the dt and a scum shooting townie then I wouldn't be stuck posting at night every cycle. I specifically asked no one to shoot mid-night. You never answered why you felt it necessary to shoot at 3 in the morning. If you're sniping the godfather, why aren't you interested in other's reactions?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 16 2012 18:43 GMT
#1127
If this is a medic setup, then the mafia team wouldn't be able to kill supersoft at night. If this is not a medic setup, then RoL is the serial killer.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 16 2012 20:01 GMT
#1131
On June 17 2012 04:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2012 04:29 Zealos wrote:
On June 17 2012 02:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 17 2012 02:17 Kenpachi wrote:
we are killing you

No you're not -_-

People need to take a step back for a second, if you kill me you're basically shooting me for the same reasons I shot supersoft, I was scared he was the gf and was gonna get away clean.

I understand you're pissed but let's not let that get in the way of the game. Supersoft gave us a scum list, let's start shooting down that.

Also could someone summarize exactly why I'm scum? All I see is a couple people shouting "gf" and the thread sheeping along.

I am killing you tomorrow if no-one else does

ffs can someone actually post a case or give some real reasons other than "he fucked up he must be scum durr"


You're zero for three this game.

You called for a kill on the cop.
You redirected discussion when talismania was brought up.
You shot the towniest player in the game without any discussion.

On June 17 2012 04:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
You mentioned occam's razor. Guess what? Supersoft being gf IS the right answer via occam's razor. Don't tell me I'm just supposed to blindly believe that the guy who coincidentally was green checked is able to make a last minute switch to magically hit scum. He's been pressuring one set of suspects but at the last minute switches course and just happens to hit scum. And then you people are all going on about how "confirmed" he is. It was too convenient, simplest answer as to what's wrong? He's gf looking to win the game.


So explain this to me:
supersoft is the godfather. He refuses to shoot your prefered suspect who you believe is scum. Instead he shoots talismania who flips scum. How does shooting one mafia player over another suddenly make him incredibly scummy in your view? What does he have to gain by shooting the unsuspected mafia player over the one that multiple people are gunning after?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 16 2012 20:34 GMT
#1132
On June 17 2012 04:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I shot at like 2, I was playing LoL (check my match history if you don't believe me)


15-0-7. Meapak too pro.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 17 2012 04:13 GMT
#1155
Dirty afk scum.

@Zentor, it seems as if talismania's role was one-shot, no?

You know wiggles is dead, right RoL?

Back in a bit.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 17 2012 04:20 GMT
#1161
Another quality day cycle. :D
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 17 2012 04:26 GMT
#1166
lol
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 17 2012 04:32 GMT
#1174
I'm guessing that supersoft was medic protected and they had no way to deal with him at night without coordination from the serial killer.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 17 2012 05:04 GMT
#1180
Are you going to stop reading the thread until I'm lynched now?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 17 2012 05:12 GMT
#1183
On June 17 2012 14:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Anyway since coming back from my hiatus I've gone 0-4, I think a break from playing may be in order.


It's a lot easier to break a losing streak by playing than not!

I can't live without my archon other half!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 497
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
League of Legends
Doublelift3760
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4502
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
summit1g13808
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe239
Livibee195
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 17m
Patches Events
16h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 17m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.