• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6836 users

Bang Bang Mafia 2 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 67 68 69 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-05 23:44:56
June 05 2012 19:32 GMT
#41
edited: booblobbyboop
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 05 2012 19:49 GMT
#42
On June 06 2012 01:32 FreelanceSatan wrote:
/join


THERE he is....there's the guy RIGHT THERE.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 05 2012 19:49 GMT
#43
Buckle up ladies, it's gonna be a DOOZY!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-05 23:44:37
June 05 2012 23:44 GMT
#44
ehm, I retract my out ^_^ sorry!

Very much still

/in
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 05 2012 23:52 GMT
#45
Ace your sig is beautiful, how long has it been like that?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 06 2012 01:06 GMT
#46
WHERE IS FOOLISHNESS
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 06 2012 01:58 GMT
#47
4 more people needed. No new players or people I've never played with.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 06 2012 02:04 GMT
#48
I am also confused at the lack of Foolishness in this thread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
June 06 2012 02:54 GMT
#49
ugh, problem is I'm going to be out most of Friday and all of Saturday for sure. Not ideal mafia playing conditions x.x
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 06 2012 03:03 GMT
#50
On June 06 2012 11:54 Foolishness wrote:
ugh, problem is I'm going to be out most of Friday and all of Saturday for sure. Not ideal mafia playing conditions x.x


it's fine, you don't need to do anything d1 anyway
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 06 2012 04:46 GMT
#51
On June 06 2012 01:59 FreelanceSatan wrote:
Im not a smurf. I have no idea what your talking about.


lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 06 2012 04:47 GMT
#52
So, who bets that this game will end in D1?
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 06 2012 04:52 GMT
#53
On June 06 2012 13:47 gonzaw wrote:
So, who bets that this game will end in D1?


I'll take that bet, given it is impossible.

The way this works is that almost everyone can kill another player in the game by typing kill: player in the thread. If possible I will kill that player and the game moves on to night phase
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-06 05:00:23
June 06 2012 04:58 GMT
#54
Aw damn yeah (forgot about reading that part >_> ) I thought it was a "free for all" shootout >_>

This is less fun

I.E stupid VT shoots 10 minutes at the start of D1, shoots a townie and we go straight to N1. Rinse and repeat each other cycle.

EDITED FOR DERP


EDIT:

Vanilla Towny


Yeah I'm sure this won't bring any problems at all, right? >_>
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 06 2012 05:18 GMT
#55
On June 06 2012 11:54 Foolishness wrote:
ugh, problem is I'm going to be out most of Friday and all of Saturday for sure. Not ideal mafia playing conditions x.x


You've got a phone, and I'm pretty sure you know how to use it. Just spectate D1 like you were gonna do anyway
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 06 2012 06:02 GMT
#56
I just read the previous game.

Why no L playing? He was boss mode

I also don't know why Radfield is concerned about activity, he won't survive night 1 so it shouldn't be a problem.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 06 2012 08:05 GMT
#57
On June 06 2012 04:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
Whenever I've played it's no-notification.

In RL when I've played there's also no alignment reveal on night deaths (only lynches) so the one time I rolled scum I actually shot one of my scumbuddies (who happened to be my RA lol)

Did you win that game? o.O
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 06 2012 08:30 GMT
#58
On June 06 2012 17:05 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2012 04:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
Whenever I've played it's no-notification.

In RL when I've played there's also no alignment reveal on night deaths (only lynches) so the one time I rolled scum I actually shot one of my scumbuddies (who happened to be my RA lol)

Did you win that game? o.O


yeah, I did. This was almost 2 years ago, summer of 2010 and it was like the third game of mafia I'd ever played. The only game I'd ever rolled mafia in RL. Basically on n1 my RA, myself and our third partner all kinda looked at each other, and my RA pointed at herself and I pointed at myself. Then we kinda argued silently for a bit before deciding to kill her. Went on to roll town through like 6 mislynches in a row and they finally caught on that some mafia had died during one of the previous 6 nights at a 3v2 situation.

I was going to write a blog entry about how I got into mafia and stuff and then I ended up wiping my HD a couple months ago so I lost it. That was the game that really inspired me. Maybe I should do that again.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 06 2012 15:04 GMT
#59
ace im not inviting you to my games anymore
not that i ever did
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 06 2012 15:56 GMT
#60
I'll sit out for Caller...out of RESPECT.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 67 68 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4072
Leta 2770
Soulkey 559
Soma 338
Rush 221
Barracks 183
BeSt 127
Killer 81
Shinee 33
Shine 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 24
Sharp 19
sorry 9
Dota 2
Gorgc1682
XcaliburYe177
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
gofns10483
WinterStarcraft713
Sick197
Pyrionflax133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 51
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2259
League of Legends
• Jankos2444
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
58m
Patches Events
5h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 58m
OSC
13h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.