• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:00
CEST 13:00
KST 20:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7372 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XIII - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 14 2012 23:26 GMT
#401
On May 15 2012 08:19 austinmcc wrote:

I'm going to walk away for some of this evening, because right now all I want to do is policy lynch. I will try and get back on and look into your thoughts on scumteams. Is your main train of thought right now a me/Bio + mufaa + crossfire team? Or is it me + bio + mufaa (from before the deadline)? Or me + anac + someone? Or...not me.


I feel like you are prodding me so I can help you decide whether or not I would be a good kill target for you. Just a thought. My main train of thought right now is completely jumbled because I can't stand the fact that so many people were afk (me included). It's very hard for me to read the situation because of all the possibilities at hand, none of which are provable or disprovable. All I can do is draw connections between players and how they act, which is extremely limiting and hard to wrap my head around.

I know there is probably a gem in these posts just waiting to be found, so I guess my best bet is to go through the filters again to see who is most likely to be mafia.

I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 15 2012 00:18 GMT
#411
I'm not mafia, so Anacletus is wrong in at least part of his guess. I can see why he would think austin and BioSC are mafia though. I have similar suspicions
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 16 2012 01:55 GMT
#423
Some quick math for everyone.

1.Mufaa
2.austinmcc
3.Dahdum
4.Crossfire99
5.FirmTofu
6.Unforgiven_ve
7.BioSC
8.Anacletus
9.Hyaach

We know a town will die tonight. To all you townies, you know that YOU are not mafia. Therefore, with 4 town and 3 mafia you will have exactly a 50/50 chance of getting the lynch right if you pick a random person that isn't yourself. Additionally, we will have to get it right or we lose.

I want everyone to make a list of their top three candidates for mafia. We can cross-reference everyone's lists to figure out who might be lying.

Here's mine in no particular order:
1) dahdum
2) BioSC
3) Mufaa
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 16 2012 01:59 GMT
#425
I'm pretty sure I'm 100% dead by tonight because I can't see mafia killing anyone else besides austin. However, austin is suspected of mafia for his actions, so I doubt he'll be dying today.

Please contribute. It's perfectly okay if you think I'm mafia, just tell us who your three top candidates for mafia are.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 16 2012 02:04 GMT
#426
On May 16 2012 10:58 Anacletus wrote:
Vote for BioSC people! TT

Do you have an argument for suspecting him, or are you just bandwagoning off of what dahdum says? Until you provide me with some credible evidence I can't just trust you like that.

The only reason I have him on my scum list is because of his voting patterns and the single-dimensional nature of those who want him dead(mark of a town). It's more of a guess than anything based on evidence, but I'm willing to put myself out there for more information from others.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 16 2012 21:10 GMT
#435
Hey Austin, what do you think of BioSC? Would he be a good lynch? I'm on the fence right now, maybe you could share your thoughts?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 17 2012 01:55 GMT
#448
Hey Bio, what do you think of austin? Do you think he is scummy for leading the lynch on two townies? Do his actions seem contradictory to you? Why or why not?

I'll provide my thoughts after BioSC responds.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 17 2012 03:13 GMT
#451
On May 17 2012 12:11 BioSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 10:55 FirmTofu wrote:
Hey Bio, what do you think of austin? Do you think he is scummy for leading the lynch on two townies? Do his actions seem contradictory to you? Why or why not?

I'll provide my thoughts after BioSC responds.


Perhaps I'm just new, but why would you need to wait to post your read on austin after hearing mine? Why don't you just post what you are thinking? Help get discussions going?

Answer the question please. Why are you skirting around such an innocuous and harmless question? I will post what I am thinking in due time.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 17 2012 04:38 GMT
#455
Anacletus, you aren't helping my voting yourself and it isn't winning you any town points. It just makes you look like a self-centered brat that doesn't want to take the time to defend himself in the face of an accusation and then wants to go, "I told you so!" when you flip town. I want you to unvote yourself right now and start playing the game because you aren't contributing anything of value yet.

BioSC has convinced me that he's mafia, I'd advise you to switch your vote back onto him. Mega-post incoming.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 17 2012 04:54 GMT
#457
I didn't call you a self-centered brat. I said your actions make you look like one. It wasn't an ad hominem attack. To be clear, I think you are town and I do not see any benefit in lynching you aorn. Please unvote yourself before the two mafia decide to take advantage of the fact that you are voting yourself. You don't have to vote BioSC, just take off the vote on yourself for the time being, thanks.

Back to writing megapost.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 17 2012 19:31 GMT
#471
I'm sorry I couldn't finish my megapost yesterday. I had a late night and some studying to do, so I'm going to get back on it now.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 17 2012 23:33 GMT
#530
I couldn't finish it >< This is really disappointing. I've been swamped with work, but I really hoped to finish it by now. I'll only have a chance to post it during night so that at least the vig might be able to get the right guy.

For the record, I know Hyaach isn't mafia because I am one of the two people not voting him. I'm not mafia.

That leaves at least one mafia voting for Hyaach. Would mafia vote for their teammate at this stage? Highly unlikely. Get your votes off of him asap before he flips town.

Our best bet for an actual lynch right now is austin and he definitely is a much better one at that. I'm still bummed out that I couldn't finish my case on BioSC yet but for now:

##Vote austinmcc

I repeat, get your votes off of hyaach. It's is highly unlikely he is mafia simply because of the amt of votes on him.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 17 2012 23:37 GMT
#531
austin, if you want to prove to me that you ware town, unvote hyaach RIGHT NOW. I will unvote you if you do so and we can put up BioSC, who I think is scummier than you are. Please, quickly.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
May 18 2012 00:39 GMT
#538
I'm sorry TL time is a bit confusing. I might have to readjust the clock because I thought I still had a few minutes to vote.

On May 18 2012 09:00 Anacletus wrote:
Well that makes me look like mafia.

No, it doesn't. You are always too hard on yourself. There are others in our midst who have much more to worry about than you do.

I'll be dead by tomorrow, out of necessity for the mafia. It will be one less vote against Bio which I suspect is why they killed dahdum as well. Our vig is dead. Possibility of another blue role is relatively high(both dead blues are one-shot) but that person should not claim until Day 4.

I suspect the last blue to be a medic and I would like to request heals. Not sure if this will work, but hopefully WIFOM sways in my favor.

Thursdays are my busiest day, so I generally just read the thread on my phone between classes and post when I get back home. I'll be back home at 8pm PDT and I can post my case against BioSC then. As long as all of the town votes him, we can still win this game.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs HackErIsTopLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
TBD vs Classic
CranKy Ducklings129
SHIN 57
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 252
ByuN 247
mouzHeroMarine 206
SHIN 57
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49941
Calm 9593
Rain 2802
FanTaSy 1022
soO 978
BeSt 848
Bisu 657
Stork 374
Soulkey 324
Soma 287
[ Show more ]
Rush 221
firebathero 206
Last 138
Pusan 84
Mind 75
Light 66
Snow 60
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 53
Shinee 45
Sharp 37
Killer 29
hero 25
Mong 25
Trap 23
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 20
HiyA 18
yabsab 17
sorry 16
zelot 16
Shine 15
Terrorterran 12
Noble 8
IntoTheRainbow 5
scan(afreeca) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7118
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
byalli681
x6flipin197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns27674
singsing1869
Pyrionflax231
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 62
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV418
League of Legends
• Jankos3410
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 1m
OSC
12h 1m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.