• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:11
CEST 02:11
KST 09:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9123 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 00:42 GMT
#989
Hey so for the record I think Cephiro is town. I've been thinking about it all day and thats my read. I also think Syllogism is too.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 01:59 GMT
#997
On May 07 2012 09:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
Sheth is setting himself up so if he votes Cephiro he's not suspected later.

To that, I say: die scum, die.


No I'm really not.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 02:22 GMT
#999
On May 07 2012 11:09 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Sheth, would you mind responding to Syllo, and also providing your PM logs with BC?
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 01:34 syllogism wrote:
Yes, I know meapak verified the story and I have seen your logs with him. You have provided no logs of your conversations with BC, unless he never replied and you randomly decided to PM him without talking to him at all about anything. It seems to me you should have PMed your #1 town read, Palmar instead if you wanted to keep that information secret so you could see how people react.


Already answered it, read a few pages back.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 02:54 GMT
#1001
Thats everything.

And I PM'ed Palmar other things. Why don't you post all of your coorespondance with everyone. Sheesh this is getting ridiculous. Why doesn't everyone just post everything they've ever said in PM as you're asking me. - .-;
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 03:09 GMT
#1004
On May 07 2012 12:06 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 11:54 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Thats everything.

And I PM'ed Palmar other things. Why don't you post all of your coorespondance with everyone. Sheesh this is getting ridiculous. Why doesn't everyone just post everything they've ever said in PM as you're asking me. - .-;

So you only ever sent BC one PM, and that was the extent of all your communications with him? Also, I never asked you anywhere to post all your PMs with everyone, so I'm not sure why you're bringing that up. I'm also not the one in immediate danger of getting lynched and who should be trying to show they're not scum.


I'm in no immediate danger. Also Wiggles you're obviously not paying attention to what I'm posting. Feel free to just read those for your answers. Pretty sure the pressure to show that we aren't scum is on all of us.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 03:10 GMT
#1005
On May 07 2012 12:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
It makes no sense for a town Sheth to tell BC he was bluffing about the Cephiro votes but not have any other PM logs with BC.

Indeed I wasn't even sure why he would tell meapak.


I just picked 2 people so I'd have proof that was why I did it. I just thought they looked good from their posting.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 03:16 GMT
#1007
On May 07 2012 12:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
As opposed to telling palmar, since that would actually make sense?

Syllo was right, this should teach you not to unnecessarily lie as scum.


Why would I tell Palmar? Hes pretty much one of the ppl I coudn't tell. I wanted a reaction from syllogism and his group. If I told Palmar he'd tell Syllogism. You're point is terribly bad.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 03:35 GMT
#1010
On May 07 2012 12:27 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 12:16 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
On May 07 2012 12:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
As opposed to telling palmar, since that would actually make sense?

Syllo was right, this should teach you not to unnecessarily lie as scum.


Why would I tell Palmar? Hes pretty much one of the ppl I coudn't tell. I wanted a reaction from syllogism and his group. If I told Palmar he'd tell Syllogism. You're point is terribly bad.


-_-

So you want me to believe that you thought BC was town, considered giving him votes yesterday, and based this all on having precisely one PM sent to him with nothing in response.

And you chose BC, of all people. The person who everyone was trying to kill. Who flipped scum. Who you have no PM logs with, despite the fact that he replied to every single PM I sent him, even up to just a few hours before lynch.

You have no other logs with BC.

It is quite frankly impossible for me to believe that as town you would be in such a situation.


Congratz you are closed minded.

Also he never responded to me so its nice that he responded to you.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 03:55 GMT
#1014
Why would I forge a PM to BC if I could have simply said I didn't PM him?

Just give me an answer to that please.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 03:55 GMT
#1015
Oh wifom -- w/e come up with a better reason though please echelon.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 04:12 GMT
#1018
On May 07 2012 13:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 12:55 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Why would I forge a PM to BC if I could have simply said I didn't PM him?

Just give me an answer to that please.


because you said you PMed more than one person about the bluff, and Meapak was only one person.

derp.


Could have said Ace or Foolishness.

derp back at ya.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 04:14 GMT
#1020
On May 07 2012 13:10 gonzaw wrote:
Guess I'm in the majority again.

About Sheth:

What wbg says makes sense. You could have lied about telling people you PMed more than 1 person, and so you forged a PM with your scumbuddy.
Even if you hadn't lied, you could have forged the PMs before saying it and planning it too to gain town cred if BC flipped.

The way I see it your PM doesn't make sense in the context of the game:
  • If you didn't think BC was town:
    Why would you PM him about your bluff then? That wouldn't make sense, you would PM your town reads about it
  • If you thought BC was town:
    Then why didn't you PM him more? You are telling me that you PMed a town read of yours ONLY ONCE, and only did that to explain your "bluff"? It would make sense that if you thought BC was town you would have PMed him more and not just have a lousy PM that doesn't even talk about the game at all



Either way, even if this is false, then you are still mafia from the other team, so it's irrelevant.
What's relevant is the fact that you haven't defended yourself against any accusations. I've called you out on not giving a single read or contributing at all, and when you DID it was wishy-washy as hell and just wrong, like you didn't even cared about making those reads.
Yet here you are still doing nothing and just defending yourself, and you don't even care about scumhunting nor about the game

We should kill Sheth today.


He didn't reply back to me.

"Either way, even if this is false, then you are still mafia from the other team, so it's irrelevant."
That quote is pretty bad. As for you calling me out, you've just asked stupid questions repeatedly. If you think thats calling me out then you're just crazy. How can someone both do nothing and defend oneself? As for scumhunting I'm look at ET and I've already said you look pretty bad forever ago I just haven't made a huge case on it.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 04:24 GMT
#1022
On May 07 2012 13:20 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:14 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:10 gonzaw wrote:
Guess I'm in the majority again.

About Sheth:

What wbg says makes sense. You could have lied about telling people you PMed more than 1 person, and so you forged a PM with your scumbuddy.
Even if you hadn't lied, you could have forged the PMs before saying it and planning it too to gain town cred if BC flipped.

The way I see it your PM doesn't make sense in the context of the game:
  • If you didn't think BC was town:
    Why would you PM him about your bluff then? That wouldn't make sense, you would PM your town reads about it
  • If you thought BC was town:
    Then why didn't you PM him more? You are telling me that you PMed a town read of yours ONLY ONCE, and only did that to explain your "bluff"? It would make sense that if you thought BC was town you would have PMed him more and not just have a lousy PM that doesn't even talk about the game at all



Either way, even if this is false, then you are still mafia from the other team, so it's irrelevant.
What's relevant is the fact that you haven't defended yourself against any accusations. I've called you out on not giving a single read or contributing at all, and when you DID it was wishy-washy as hell and just wrong, like you didn't even cared about making those reads.
Yet here you are still doing nothing and just defending yourself, and you don't even care about scumhunting nor about the game

We should kill Sheth today.


He didn't reply back to me.

"Either way, even if this is false, then you are still mafia from the other team, so it's irrelevant."
That quote is pretty bad. As for you calling me out, you've just asked stupid questions repeatedly. If you think thats calling me out then you're just crazy. How can someone both do nothing and defend oneself? As for scumhunting I'm look at ET and I've already said you look pretty bad forever ago I just haven't made a huge case on it.


I don't really care about your PM with BC, that's the point, it could be legit or not (although I'm inclined to think it's not).
What I do care about is your behaviour and your play this game.

Show nested quote +
How can someone both do nothing and defend oneself?


Why are you avoiding the issue and just argue semantics?

Here, I'll rephrase:

"Yet here you are still doing nothing other than just defending yourself...".



I'm just going to point out your question is still dumb.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 04:57 GMT
#1026
On May 07 2012 13:38 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:27 gonzaw wrote:
Whatever I'm not gonna argue with you, it's obvious you are just dodging the issue


Indeed, you'll just come back with 10 fluff posts asking the same questions over and over again a few minutes after.


Hm I will say kill me first then look at cephiro in a new light if you guys want. Could be pretty productive. I'd rather live, but if I do die you'll at least realize all my reads are legitimate and to look at the right people.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 05:37 GMT
#1028
On May 07 2012 14:26 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 13:12 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
On May 07 2012 13:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 07 2012 12:55 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Why would I forge a PM to BC if I could have simply said I didn't PM him?

Just give me an answer to that please.


because you said you PMed more than one person about the bluff, and Meapak was only one person.

derp.


Could have said Ace or Foolishness.

derp back at ya.

Ace died n1 and you replied to me before day 3 post and even if you hadn't you couldn't know what he had told everyone else.

Not that we need to catch you at a lie to get you lynched as everything about your play screams mafia. If someone actually needs an explanation, we can provide one as otherwise I don't see the need.



So back on the get me lynched train. Have fun.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 07:13 GMT
#1039
Cuz I'm town you single minded angry fool.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 17:09 GMT
#1087
I've figured out why I'm being targeted like this btw.

If you are mafia you actually want to kill other mafia. So that makes sense that syllo's mafia play would still be this hunting really badly for the other house. Anyway I'm town, and I think my flip will actually help town more then anything else I can do because you guys seem to just assume I'm mafia regardless of what I say. Look at Gonzaw the kid has a good chance of being mafia.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 17:17 GMT
#1090
I'm saying I decided you weren't mafia because you were scum hunting in a good fashion going after people not necessarily me in general. But I realize now as Mafia you'd be wanting to do the same thing. It actually kind of messes up my reads on everyone and ironically those who aren't really caring about finding mafia are probably the towniest or just the laziest, because mafia should really be trying to clean out the other house quite a lot.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 18:58 GMT
#1103
On May 08 2012 03:47 syllogism wrote:
This seems too easy though, but we do have basically 3 claimed mafia to lynch if chaoser and/or meapak end up being town


Thats because your not as good at this as you think you are.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 07 2012 19:18 GMT
#1110
On May 08 2012 04:01 syllogism wrote:
I'm not actually trying to find the whole team at once and I would be much happier if I could lynch you/sandroba/ceph first and then decide how to proceed. You have already claimed mafia, so if you somehow end up flipping town I would be requesting a ban due to not playing for your win con. So please stop trolling/insulting


I have never claimed mafia. I geuss the point of this game is lying, but come on syllo. Hopefully the rest of you can see threw syllo's idiocracy.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
Other Games
summit1g10818
JimRising 462
ViBE246
KnowMe197
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur554
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 49m
Patches Events
14h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 49m
OSC
22h 49m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.