• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:40
CEST 21:40
KST 04:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12946 users

Space Station Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 18:31 GMT
#513
On April 15 2012 03:13 Ace wrote:
I find it very hard to believe that 3 people within 5 minutes all decided to make a Mr.Zentor is Scum post. PM Land must be going wild right now.


i actually had mine written up at 1 ish (look at my timestamps) but i wanted to wait till drh said i could copy/paste that stuff before i did it.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 18:34 GMT
#515
oh ace, ever since you posted your peasant v king post I can't stop reading your posts as if they were from him:

[image loading]

Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 18:35 GMT
#516
On April 15 2012 03:33 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 03:31 Ace wrote:
Anyway we shouldn't be lynching people that are actually active at the moment. Get rid of the people not participating so far. I don't know how everyone is getting such good scum reads in such a short amount of time, but let's not kill off the people that are posting so quickly.

This is a soft-defense of MrZentor. The thing is, it's a good idea for both Town and Scum to defend him. I don't see anything wrong with Zentor besides him losing some steam after GMarsh pressured him and his cryptic behaviour about chaoser.
I agree that people who are speaking are not as good targets as people borderline lurking.


isn't this also a soft defense?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 18:37 GMT
#518
On April 15 2012 03:31 Ace wrote:
Anyway we shouldn't be lynching people that are actually active at the moment. Get rid of the people not participating so far. I don't know how everyone is getting such good scum reads in such a short amount of time, but let's not kill off the people that are posting so quickly.


I don't understand, are you saying we should lynch lurkers that we find scummy over people who are active but we find scummy?

Wouldn't typical Ace just call for people to shoot the lurkers?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 18:37 GMT
#519
On April 15 2012 03:36 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 03:35 chaoser wrote:
On April 15 2012 03:33 Kurumi wrote:
On April 15 2012 03:31 Ace wrote:
Anyway we shouldn't be lynching people that are actually active at the moment. Get rid of the people not participating so far. I don't know how everyone is getting such good scum reads in such a short amount of time, but let's not kill off the people that are posting so quickly.

This is a soft-defense of MrZentor. The thing is, it's a good idea for both Town and Scum to defend him. I don't see anything wrong with Zentor besides him losing some steam after GMarsh pressured him and his cryptic behaviour about chaoser.
I agree that people who are speaking are not as good targets as people borderline lurking.


isn't this also a soft defense?

It is! I actually think that Zentor should not hang D1.


Why shouldn't he? who would you rather be hanged?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 18:40 GMT
#522
On April 15 2012 03:38 Ace wrote:
@Kurumi: You're reading way too much into my post. I'm not defending anyone. If I was I'd make it very obvious.

@chaoser: No idea who that is.


he's the king of kings yo. gilgamesh. he calls everyone mongrels and is very dismissive of everyone cause he's obvs #1 /offtopic stop
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 18:40 GMT
#523
er, king of heroes
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 19:08 GMT
#528
yawn zentor, it's not me who you should be appealing to but rather one of the few people that are running for captain. This is a PM game after all. Posts in thread do not signal a person's activity. Your posts though, do show that you have been acting very scummy.

On April 15 2012 03:42 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 03:37 chaoser wrote:
On April 15 2012 03:36 Kurumi wrote:
On April 15 2012 03:35 chaoser wrote:
On April 15 2012 03:33 Kurumi wrote:
On April 15 2012 03:31 Ace wrote:
Anyway we shouldn't be lynching people that are actually active at the moment. Get rid of the people not participating so far. I don't know how everyone is getting such good scum reads in such a short amount of time, but let's not kill off the people that are posting so quickly.

This is a soft-defense of MrZentor. The thing is, it's a good idea for both Town and Scum to defend him. I don't see anything wrong with Zentor besides him losing some steam after GMarsh pressured him and his cryptic behaviour about chaoser.
I agree that people who are speaking are not as good targets as people borderline lurking.


isn't this also a soft defense?

It is! I actually think that Zentor should not hang D1.


Why shouldn't he? who would you rather be hanged?

He nailed it himself
Show nested quote +
Anybody in Death Factory 2 should know how bad my scumplay is. Why would the scum choose me to run, especially considering there are ~6 of them? They should have at least one convincing Vet in there, whom everybody will blindly trust.

Besides nothing struck me so much from him to call him scum.
I'd rather see layabout hang. He's in this magical range of not-so-active and not-so-inactive. He plays similar to his scum meta and does not jump into scumhunting until easy targets show up. He's mostly overly aggressive as Town.


That's WIFOM though. Using bad play to excuse oneself? wtf...how does that make any sense? I'm playing too badly in this game to be scum is a ridiculous assertion. I hedged GoT game on that fact that people would overlook my team's bad play as "to bad to be mafia" and it worked. What do you think of his misrepresentation as well as his bullshit noncommittal stance on ET?

And now he's only coming back to defend himself against allegations in a way that he's trying to paint everyone against him as somehow scummy.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 19:23 GMT
#531
lol, ok
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 19:23 GMT
#532
also...where is GM...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 19:28 GMT
#534
I don't even see why this needed to be in PMs...

Original Message From MrZentor:
What do you think of Acrofales?

What do you think of moi?

Are you scum?


acro is townie

you are scum

i am not
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 19:30 GMT
#536
On April 15 2012 04:28 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 04:23 chaoser wrote:
also...where is GM...

On my phone, out and about. Can't exactly write huge posts.


skype date tonight kk??
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 21:08 GMT
#546
lol, ET, what do you think of tali?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 21:35 GMT
#547
On April 15 2012 02:09 MrZentor wrote:
I actually think Chaoser is the most innocent person here.

Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 22:29 GMT
#553
Coag is pretty deadly with a gun, remember his GF and then sub-GF shot? I dunno about coin flips though
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 22:36 GMT
#555
On April 15 2012 07:35 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 07:29 chaoser wrote:
Coag is pretty deadly with a gun, remember his GF and then sub-GF shot? I dunno about coin flips though


What is this about guns? I thought we were talking about the mayor lynch.


being captain basically makes you day one day vigi?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2012 01:07 GMT
#565
seriously...? froggy out of all people?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2012 01:27 GMT
#574
lol, i love how he excuses all his bad moves as "trying to start discussion". Word?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2012 01:55 GMT
#585
On April 15 2012 10:41 l10f wrote:
Letters have nothing to do with alignment, so let's not discuss them for now.

GMarshal gave a pretty good warning that he would lynch Froggy if he was elected, and I voted him because I ageed with his read.
+ Show Spoiler +

On April 15 2012 02:54 GMarshal wrote:
froggynoddy This guy has the strongest case against him tight now, he has a couple tell tale signs that point him out as newbie scum



On April 15 2012 03:27 GMarshal wrote:
I like how my case on froggynoddy got buried in Zentor cases.


MrZentor definietly posts like a scum but we shouldn't focus on him too much and lose sight of other possible scums. And definitely not worth using a vig on him just yet. He ran for captain position, and since the scum team probably put out at most one candidate for captaincy, and zentor didn't get much support at all, it's likely that he's town.

Also MrZentor posts a lot and he gets people to post, so I'd rather try to make people who don't post much like Errandor and Senjai post what they think.




word? you think a case from 8 hours ago off this guy's fourth post is still relevant now? And that first point applies to some other people in game, like michaelthe as well.

On April 14 2012 09:38 michaelthe wrote:
Ok guys, sorry I'm checking in a bit late, my day was a bit longer than expected. Initial thoughts:[...]


the second point is forced at best. It makes sense to question why someone wouldn't vote for himself because obviously the most townie read for anyone should be THEMSELVES since they know if they are townie or not.

Not to mention saying that froggy has the STRONGEST case against him? Word? Really GM? Where are you? Not even here for the deadline. What happened to our skype date, left me hanging
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2012 13:46 GMT
#610
Wonder if GM is going to come in today. Doubtful.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1463
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 265
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24078
Calm 2328
Shuttle 353
Mini 171
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 76
scan(afreeca) 21
soO 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1314
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4106
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK9
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2310
fl0m1635
FrodaN1379
B2W.Neo782
olofmeister717
Khaldor442
Beastyqt333
Livibee191
crisheroes156
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick659
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 13
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1256
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV341
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 20m
Replay Cast
3h 20m
OSC
16h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.