• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:04
CEST 22:04
KST 05:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10927 users

Space Station Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 17 2012 11:56 GMT
#809
On April 17 2012 14:47 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 09:32 EchelonTee wrote:
prplhz, I have never ever known you to play a lurky town style. You have literally posted nothing and as a semi-vet this is a glaring big red flag. I propose a prplhz lynch because he has done nothing which is utterly strange for him. And then he sheeps on MrZentor with 0 reasoning. Regardless of MrZ's alignment, prplhz absence is scummy.

##Vote prplhz


Nice bandwagon.

##Vote: EchelonTee


This makes NO sense... but lets look at this bandwagon on prplhz...

If anything- Coagulation should be seen as the most suspicious after this exchange.. he jumps right on and targets prplhz, and was a big "lynch Ace" advocate....

And then we still have MrZentor, who I think is bussing prphlz with his meager response/reason for softly going along with a prplhz vote....

That being said, I'm willing to vote for either Zentor or prphlz, whichever will get a lynch...

Have people been talking to prphlz in PMs (outside of the one that was posted)?
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 17 2012 13:57 GMT
#814
On April 17 2012 09:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 08:58 Maverick32x wrote:
Just to back track-
@Sandroba-
You mentioned you had told the vig to l10f.. do we have proof on that?

I won't say that confirms you're town, but its pretty close, especially so early in the game....

Back on track-

I don't approve of this Mr. Zentor lynch. A lot of lurkers seem to be coming out of the woodwork to bandwagon on this one... Reading through his filters... not nearly that suspicious...

One huge problem I'm coming up against is reading filters, and wondering if this person is inactive (mavellosity for example) or if they are engaging in PMs with other players to make them seem more 'town'?


Given I was talking to VE's wife, I would dare say I talk to people in PM land. I have a null read on her.

If you had a specific question or questions, I'd love to give answering a bash.



I guess my specific question would be- who are you talking to in PM's and what is your read on them~
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 17 2012 14:05 GMT
#816
My vote is going with Coagulation... unnecessary hard lynching on Ace, and major bandwagoning as described above^
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 17 2012 14:30 GMT
#822
On April 17 2012 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 22:57 Maverick32x wrote:
On April 17 2012 09:04 marvellosity wrote:
On April 17 2012 08:58 Maverick32x wrote:
Just to back track-
@Sandroba-
You mentioned you had told the vig to l10f.. do we have proof on that?

I won't say that confirms you're town, but its pretty close, especially so early in the game....

Back on track-

I don't approve of this Mr. Zentor lynch. A lot of lurkers seem to be coming out of the woodwork to bandwagon on this one... Reading through his filters... not nearly that suspicious...

One huge problem I'm coming up against is reading filters, and wondering if this person is inactive (mavellosity for example) or if they are engaging in PMs with other players to make them seem more 'town'?


Given I was talking to VE's wife, I would dare say I talk to people in PM land. I have a null read on her.

If you had a specific question or questions, I'd love to give answering a bash.



I guess my specific question would be- who are you talking to in PM's and what is your read on them~


There we go. People I spoke to most were Acro (as others can attest), sandroba, and recently wbg. Also had PM contact with others, perhaps notably zentor and GMarshal early.

Reads for me are... difficult. At the moment I'm liking VE's interrogative stance on the GMarshal/sandroba duo. Early on, it was GMarshal that led me to trust sandroba and claim to sandroba. GMarshal's reasoning was that sandroba's plan that was apparently shot down by DrH was a town thing, plus the sheer amount of effort sandroba was putting in.

What makes me uncomfortable is GMarshal's practically complete absence from the thread since then, eye problems not withstanding.

Regarding zentor, in our (somewhat limited) contact I didn't really get a scummy vibe off him. Somewhat annoyingly, Acro told me to be suspicious of Zentor if Acro died, but supplied me with no reasoning for it.



That kinda makes me nervous..
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 17 2012 19:33 GMT
#852
Ok... I may of just had an epiphany and I'd like others to comment if they've shared this experience...

I've PM'ed back and forth with Sandroba VERY little... but it went like this:

Original Message From sandroba:
Okay did you start off with any items? I got a green check on you.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Maverick32x:
Ok, so I am a Station Researcher... which is pretty much a vanilla town...Also I currently don't have any items


Original Message From sandroba:
Did the host pm'ed you some weird flavour stuff as night 1 event? If he did i need to know who was mentioned in the pm. thx



And that is literally IT. I am not part of the secret PM club... and he offered really nothing back... it really seems like the only thing he is interested in are items and blue roles.... I'd be REALLY curious how his interactions have been with other players....

Also- still waiting on some kind of confirmation that Sandroba had made the decision to kill l1o since my 'town' read pretty much is revolving around that...
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 19 2012 06:45 GMT
#1037
Honestly, I don't think that case against Kurumi is that solid...

I see a lot of connections that you are making..but I don't think a scum would defend their fellow scum-mates that frequently... would be WAY too suspicious....

As for my vote... I'm still reading and such.... which is barely useful based off the thread and how everyone just PMs;;
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 20 2012 15:41 GMT
#1085
So I got a chance to flip through Strongandbig's filters... a couple trends that I noticed-

Constantly apologetic.

Really focused on Zentor... almost obsessively.. However, as others noted- he didn't actually stick a vote on him...


I'm thinking that a lynch on Strongandbig is the way to go, and he is the one I will be voting for. Not to mention a really late switch to Jackal on the last voting...

On a more general note- there was a point where a ton of hate landed on Zentor at almost the same time- Ace pointed this out... Depending on how Strongandbig flips, could indicate Zentor's alignment potentially.
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 20 2012 20:51 GMT
#1128
whhooaa!! Nice shot!! So unexpected....

Also I empathize with you Rayzor..
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 20 2012 21:11 GMT
#1131
Also based of Bug's okay-ness with lynching Strongandbig, I'm willing to change my vote... ET or Sinani I guess are the main people under scrutiny so I'll be checking them out.
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 20 2012 21:14 GMT
#1135
Chaoser- I'm tempted to lean more towards ET than either of those two...

My reasoning is that Sinani and S&B were both voted/encouraged by WBG... Any strong counters to an ET vote?
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 21 2012 05:57 GMT
#1208
yep- this was my first PM.. and 100% my last... I felt like I wasn't even playing ;;

Good to know I was got some good reads though!!

Thanks for the game Dr. H~
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 444
IndyStarCraft 266
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22024
Calm 2233
Shuttle 338
White-Ra 181
Mini 163
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 73
scan(afreeca) 21
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5612
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1503
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4481
Liquid`Hasu600
Other Games
summit1g6794
Liquid`RaSZi2361
FrodaN1522
fl0m1500
RotterdaM879
olofmeister877
B2W.Neo750
Beastyqt353
crisheroes344
Livibee212
Pyrionflax135
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick932
BasetradeTV206
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki46
• blackmanpl 24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1699
• Shiphtur699
• WagamamaTV349
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 56m
Replay Cast
2h 56m
OSC
15h 56m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.