• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:47
CEST 23:47
KST 06:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8210 users

Space Station Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 16 2012 19:03 GMT
#707
Apparently this game is being played everywhere but here.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 16 2012 19:21 GMT
#711
On April 17 2012 04:14 chaoser wrote:
Jackal, what do you think of zentor? ace? You haven't had a lot of reads, only Coag and tomorrow night is bowling night for you so you'll be busy=[

Reads are something of a rare commodity in this game since most everybody is posting their impressions from others that they are getting in IRC or Skype. I don't have enough bandwith at home to do skype and I haven't been on IRC since the game began and wont be until I get home from work tonight. So I feel like I'm playing with blinders on. I have received PMs from Sandroba GM and Kurumi. I think GM and Kurumi are town. Sandroba claims he is 100% confirmed town but I'm not buying what he's selling yet. He's much to interested in roles and items for me. I feel blind so far this game.
Zentor - No fucking clue.
Ace - No fucking clue.
What do you make of them?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 16 2012 19:23 GMT
#712
On April 17 2012 04:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Actually, I think Coag looks more townie than Jackal. Just sayin.

The times you say I look scummy you've been scum. Just sayin'
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 16 2012 19:49 GMT
#715
On April 17 2012 04:24 sandroba wrote:
Yo jackal why do you discard the fact that I'm responsible for a scum kill last night. Doesn't that make me more town than anyone else in this game? Or do you think there are things more pro-town then actually killing scum?

I don't discard it. I am also not discarding the possibility that it may be one of the slickest bus jobs I've seen in a while.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 16 2012 20:19 GMT
#719
On April 17 2012 05:01 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 17 2012 04:14 chaoser wrote:
Jackal, what do you think of zentor? ace? You haven't had a lot of reads, only Coag and tomorrow night is bowling night for you so you'll be busy=[

Reads are something of a rare commodity in this game since most everybody is posting their impressions from others that they are getting in IRC or Skype. I don't have enough bandwith at home to do skype and I haven't been on IRC since the game began and wont be until I get home from work tonight. So I feel like I'm playing with blinders on. I have received PMs from Sandroba GM and Kurumi. I think GM and Kurumi are town. Sandroba claims he is 100% confirmed town but I'm not buying what he's selling yet. He's much to interested in roles and items for me. I feel blind so far this game.
Zentor - No fucking clue.
Ace - No fucking clue.
What do you make of them?


I'm willing to lynch either. My read on zentor is still scummy and reading l10f's waffly posts on him doesn't help clear my confusion. It's WIFOM

Ace hasn't done much either but perhaps he's been active in PMs. I don't know any of his thoughts at all so I'm hoping he'll post some of them. While this IS a pm game, people not posting their thoughts is kind of sketchy.

same can be said for you.

I caught up with the thread this morning while drinking my coffee. Didn't take long. Only a few posts had been made since the previous evening when I went to bed. Revisited it this afternoon and again it didn't take long only a few posts have been made since I left for work this morning. So there are about 25 other people that haven't been posting any fucking thoughts.
I have got all of 2 PMs today.
Nice PM game. PM games should be limited to PMs and not IRC or Skype. I've raped scum in previous PM games. But we used PMs. I believe you were one of the rapees in one of those games.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 16 2012 23:04 GMT
#768
On April 17 2012 05:27 sandroba wrote:
Okay jackal, but isn't it your job to actually put in an effort and try to pm people? If you are not liking the state of things shouldn't you do something about that?
Have you even reached out to anyone and tried to gather any sort of info at all?

You misunderstand me. I wasn't complaining. I was just coming to the realization that PM games are no longer PM games. They are now IM games. A completely different animal.
VE sent me a PM. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling even though he used it to blue fish and call me scum. I'm over it. Thanks for the PM Visc. You'll pardon me if I don't respond to it.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 16 2012 23:06 GMT
#769
On April 17 2012 07:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
We're working under that assumption because I'm trying to figure out how in the fuck they became "confirmed town" to everyone. Neither one of them has been confirmed anything except confirmed-holders-of-information-and-sway-in-town. These things have been given, not earned. I want to know how and why.

Even though I really do think you're either scum or have a Jackal fetish this same question nags at me a bit too.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 17 2012 01:39 GMT
#793
On April 17 2012 10:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
AIM: DeathRage81

That's all I got at work. I don't know what's so hard about posting in the thread, but there's my only means of communication while at work outside of site-PMs.

I really prefer you guys post your thoughts in-thread, as it will allow townies not in-the-know to make informed decisions, but hey...what do I know, right?

That's what I'm saying.

You keep saying shit I agree with yet your PM to me appears to be big time blue fishing.
What gives?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 17 2012 01:51 GMT
#795
I took it more as "you're blue or you're scum.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 17 2012 13:28 GMT
#810
prphlz sent me his Skype name but that's all the communication I've had with him.

Has anybody talked to Node in PM land?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 17 2012 14:57 GMT
#827
On April 17 2012 23:19 VayeshMoru wrote:
Vayesh eyed mavellosity mockingly. Tis a shame that someone would refuse to listen to the words of a wise man because he does not like the words. Perhaps Marvel should open his blind eyes before its too late, lest the rest of the world see him for the alien that he is.

You're starting to remind me of Flamewheel Haikuing his way to a scum victory.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 17 2012 16:20 GMT
#831
I'm scum because I asked for your opinion on Sandroba?
Ok.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 17 2012 17:20 GMT
#839
On April 18 2012 01:34 talismania wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2012 01:20 Jackal58 wrote:
I'm scum because I asked for your opinion on Sandroba?
Ok.


My case on you is very weak. It's more of a process of elimination thing - if you're not scum then I'm just wrong about someone else I think is town, which happens.

Who are your top five?

I don't have a top 5. I have a top 1. Node. And that's based upon a complete and total lack of participation. That's very un Node like.

After that it's all a guess. There is hardly enough in this thread to go on.
WBG hasn't been calling people morons and idiots yet.
And that sir is all I gots atm.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 17 2012 17:38 GMT
#841
I could apply that reasoning to a whole boatload of people. But Node is always active.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 17 2012 22:04 GMT
#884
On April 18 2012 05:26 sandroba wrote:
Prplhz might be scum, but I don't think it's likely nor that he is the best lynch for today. Every item that is not unique has 2-4 copies that all share the same name. Jackal has an item that does the exact same thing the another item that has 2 copies does, but has a different name. Out of every claim I have, which is basically everybody but coagulation, his is the ONLY ONE that is like that. So I rightfully believe that he is an alien lying or has an alien item. That is my conclusion. If you don't agree and think the host randomly decided to give ONLY jackal and item like that to specifically fuck him over then explain to me how that makes sense.

You actually don't know what item I have cause I still don't trust you as far as I can spit. If you're scum you wont shoot me and you'll try to lynch me. If you're town you're in no way confirmed no matter how many times you try to tell me you are.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 17 2012 22:12 GMT
#886
I lied to him
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 17 2012 22:26 GMT
#889
On April 18 2012 07:16 marvellosity wrote:
Why would you lie to him making something up? Don't you realise how dangerous that is? Why not just say you have no item.

Help us out here Jackal - what was your town motivation for lying to sandroba by inventing an item/name?

Because I have a habit of dieing early.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 17 2012 22:29 GMT
#892
Let's kill Errandorr
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 17 2012 22:30 GMT
#893
You're too fucking eager man.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-18 03:14:31
April 18 2012 03:13 GMT
#927
Ya I'm over it.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 529
ZZZero.O 151
Hyun 92
soO 47
Dota 2
qojqva2309
monkeys_forever187
League of Legends
Doublelift3726
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4368
Liquid`Hasu583
Other Games
summit1g10539
FrodaN1503
KnowMe268
Livibee193
JimRising 74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick707
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra706
Other Games
• imaqtpie1112
• Shiphtur596
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 13m
Patches Events
17h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 13m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.