• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:27
CEST 01:27
KST 08:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 03 2012 20:27 GMT
#2350
I already gave an item to jk.

I might make a day vig item.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 03 2012 21:07 GMT
#2355
that item is not allowed. I am making a bp vest.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 03 2012 21:30 GMT
#2358
On April 04 2012 06:20 Jayjay54 wrote:
what for? I mean, what do you plan to achieve with it considering who your options are for giving it to?

I am giving it to either phagga or maverick.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 03 2012 21:43 GMT
#2359
Unless you have a better idea that isn't broken, the vest is being made.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 04 2012 02:10 GMT
#2367
No one is confirmed, especially in a closed setup like this one.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 04 2012 18:01 GMT
#2380
I am going to vote for Mementoss.

There is no way that Foolishness had any kind of extra power on top of being the Godsend. That would be overpowered.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 04 2012 20:05 GMT
#2383
O.o for a second I read "Bravery Tour." Been reading too much r/cirlejerk lol
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 04 2012 23:23 GMT
#2387
I am the last townie. The people left are the 3P Planar Dragon, KALTHAZAR, LORD OF THE DIMENSIONAL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFT, and the last cell.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 04 2012 23:23 GMT
#2388
Unless of course, KALTHAZAR, LORD OF THE DIMENSIONAL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFT is aligned with town.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 04 2012 23:26 GMT
#2389
nvmd i'm stupid. forgot about the hidden n1 flips. Should I make an item that reveals those?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 05 2012 02:34 GMT
#2393
Well I suppose since cell doesn't have any KP I can get lynched tomorrow and we can still win.

I'd rather not die, but if it will narrow down the last cell then I guess I can do it.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 05 2012 04:02 GMT
#2395
Last time I requested a DT item the host said that it could only be used at night, so it wouldn't be of much use to us tomorrow.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 05 2012 07:29 GMT
#2398
It probably won't be allowed as a day use, I can check though.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 05 2012 18:47 GMT
#2402
Invention Name: Other Scatter Shot
Works during the day. Target two people, and kill them if they are of different alignment.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 05 2012 23:18 GMT
#2404
Since the gun works during the day, you can just shoot two people, and if no one dies, lynch the one you didn't shoot.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 05 2012 23:47 GMT
#2407
Phagga has the vest but it only works at night.

you can shoot me and Jayjay if you want.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 06 2012 03:44 GMT
#2410
maverick are you going to shoot?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 06 2012 04:36 GMT
#2427
I will explain the motivations for all of my actions later, I know it seems stupid but first I want to read about everything else.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 06 2012 04:51 GMT
#2441
I lost the game when I decided to shoot Ghost. It was a stupid move and if I had waited to the end of the game I could have possibly avoided more lynches and used the KP to win the game.

But anyways. I gave the Space Core to hassy after Foolishness died in hopes that it would have some sort of anti-town ability that could be used to grant me an edge. Unfortunately he ended up dying. The mistake scatter shot was a real mistake that I made (I lied VERY little in this game, and most of the mistakes I made were genuine mistakes).

So anyways, on the final night Jayjay was telling me to make the real scatter shot. If I didn't make it, I would have been insta-lynched so I had to make it. During the day I had to make 2 very bold assumptions, neither of which ended up being true: a) either or both of Jayjay and Phagga were 3rd party AND b) I would be able to use reverse psychology on Maverick by telling him to kill me, and hoping that he would think that me wanting to sacrifice myself would be too much of a town thing to do, and instead target Jayjay and Phagga. This ties into the first assumption because if one of them were third party they would have both died, winning me the game.

But that didn't happen. Yes I played pretty badly that game, but it was still fun. Thanks a ton to GreyMist for hosting
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 06 2012 04:55 GMT
#2443
On April 06 2012 13:54 gonzaw wrote:
Why did you invent a watch ability on N1 and gave it to yourself?


Of all the things you could invent and give to yourself you chose that?

I am horribly uncreative.
Enjoy your day.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 482
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 143
Dota 2
monkeys_forever402
League of Legends
Doublelift4145
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 487
KnowMe204
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1078
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 33m
Patches Events
15h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 33m
OSC
23h 33m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.