• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:27
CEST 01:27
KST 08:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8992 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 15:50 GMT
#1714
All of those people had special roles that aren't in other mafia games. Inventor is a common role which probably is why he didn't theme it.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 15:54 GMT
#1716
On March 25 2012 00:52 Sbrubbles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 00:41 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 25 2012 00:39 Nisani201 wrote:
On March 25 2012 00:37 ghost_403 wrote:
@sbrubbles: I don't think we can give him the benefit of the doubt, and I think it's better to lynch him today.

I would guess that he's the scum inventor. If he was a town inventor, he would most likely have a specific name, the same way that the grey fox did. Including that in his post is legal and would go a long way towards verifying his claim. If he wasn't an inventor, his claim would be the stupidest claim possible. Maybe he could get away with claiming roleblock, but I kind of doubt it. As far as I know, there's been no evidence of an RB thus far in the game.

I believe that he is the scum inventor, and this explains why he didn't give himself a proper name. A scum inventor role would have an Aperture related name to it, and link his alignment to bluelightz. (Or VE, but I doubt the sleepers would get an inventor.)

There's nothing I can do about that.


Since when can an inventor give himself an item? That would be incredibly imbalanced and there would never be any reason for a player to ever give an item to anyone else other than themselves.


He claimed he can't give to the same person twice. But still if you're an inventor and can give yourself an item (if only once), why the hell wouldn't you give yourself a protection-type item, on night 1?

Maybe because I wanted information.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 16:20 GMT
#1725
Voting Sinani as well.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 17:15 GMT
#1732
Well if you tell me who to give it to, scum would just kill that person O.o
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 17:55 GMT
#1740
Sbrubbles the item is given right at the daypost. If the item offers protection then that person would have to wait until the next night.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 18:09 GMT
#1742
Why can't I claim after the daypost?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 20:53 GMT
#1755
I stand by my explanation. I gave it to you so I could confirm to you that I am the inventor.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 21:19 GMT
#1760
On March 25 2012 05:55 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 05:53 Nisani201 wrote:
I stand by my explanation. I gave it to you so I could confirm to you that I am the inventor.


but why me? why not give it to someone else you got a townread on? This might not convince me, but certainly all the others.

Actually I'd be a lot more convinced if I heard it from someone else.

Now it looks as if you checked me out with a portal gun and then claimed...

You think that I correctly guessed who the inventor target was-- two nights in a row, without even knowing that an inventor was in the game?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 23:26 GMT
#1779
Alright people suggest what I invent.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 23:31 GMT
#1781
OK. If anyone else has a better idea then I'll make that instead.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 24 2012 23:34 GMT
#1783
I can make anything that doesn't break the game. If GreyMist is fine with it then there's no need for restrictions.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 25 2012 17:49 GMT
#1821
Alright I am going to make Jayjay's item because it has less potential to help scum, who sort of know alignments already (with the exception of cell).
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 25 2012 18:34 GMT
#1824
Well we don't know why the no-flips happened. I'm pretty sure that the OP said that all flips should be full, so that means revealing the noflips would probably break the game.

Repair tool wouldn't give us any information.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 25 2012 18:35 GMT
#1825
Another random guess is that everyone affected by the no-flip is going to eventually get revived (like Foolishness did).
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 25 2012 19:51 GMT
#1845
Alright I'm talking to the mods about a repairing item. If that doesn't work i'm making the color radiator.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 25 2012 19:58 GMT
#1847
The repairing item is ok. It will be called the CSI-Miami Enhancement Lab and it will allow the user to bring back an item they used from the dead.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 25 2012 20:01 GMT
#1849
WAIT. I can also make an item that reveals the N1 flips. What should I do.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 25 2012 20:03 GMT
#1852
Oh lol I thought you were referring to the enhancement lab "enhancing" the used items.

Should I make the N1 reveal item or not?
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 25 2012 20:07 GMT
#1855
Actually, it can be used for rolenames OR alignments. Not both. imo the color radiator is better.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 25 2012 20:28 GMT
#1859
OK so it's not as good as I thought. According to iGrok it would just be a list check.

I'll see if I can just make a color radiator that works on dead people.
Enjoy your day.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 482
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 143
Dota 2
monkeys_forever402
League of Legends
Doublelift4145
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 487
KnowMe204
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1078
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 33m
Patches Events
15h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 33m
OSC
23h 33m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.