• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:59
CEST 02:59
KST 09:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10752 users

Kaller Game

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 22 2012 04:02 GMT
#27
On February 22 2012 04:16 Zephirdd wrote:
sounds like a game I should play while drunk.

/in


I challenge you to drunk post before me. We'll see who wins.

I'd challenge Jackal too, but I think he'd win.

/in
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 19:52 GMT
#172
On February 25 2012 04:46 GreYMisT wrote:
Dibs on the coolest one


Too late, I stole it from you. I'm a Bulletproof Unlynchable Thief with No Stealbacks and 3 Night Kills and I stole your role. Still get to be Bulletproof and Unlynchable with 3 Night Kills though.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-24 20:04:39
February 24 2012 20:03 GMT
#174
##Nuke: GreYMisT

Take that! >

Pre-game edit: I can't get this fucking smiley to work.

>
>
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 20:23 GMT
#176
On February 25 2012 05:10 GreYMisT wrote:
Read the rules man


What are "rules"?
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 22:03 GMT
#227
On February 25 2012 06:17 Bill Murray wrote:
anyways, im a cop


Apparently I'm you.

Claim time: I'm an Inventor.

On February 25 2012 06:36 Zephirdd wrote:

And I'm sad, because my first post isn't with me drunk


My role PM exclusively forbids me from alcohol.


YOU'RE BILL MURRAY

1. YOU'RE AN INVENTOR
2.
3.
4. YOU'RE TOWN AND WIN WHEN SCUM AND SUCH DIE
5. STAY AWAY FROM BOOZE.



I think I might ignore #5.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 22:04 GMT
#232
On February 25 2012 07:01 GreYMisT wrote:
Chaos, Dismay, and horror lurk in every shadow, around every corner. !


What's up?

##Nuke: GreYMisT

And this time I mean it!
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 22:06 GMT
#237
On February 25 2012 07:04 Zephirdd wrote:
EBWOP that was to chaoser


-_- I am not chaoser

Putting that in my sig so maybe people will remember it. Or perhaps I'll have to kill chaoser....



MWAHAHAHAHA


Mayoral Candidates: Tell me why I should vote for you
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 22:11 GMT
#242
On February 25 2012 07:09 vaderseven wrote:
God damn names that look alike wtf level of scummy.


I'm voting you cause you're scum for thinking this.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 22:12 GMT
#244
On February 25 2012 07:11 chaos13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 07:09 vaderseven wrote:
God damn names that look alike wtf level of scummy.


I'm voting you cause you're scum for thinking this.


Oh wait mayor decides lynch.

On February 25 2012 07:11 GGQ wrote:
too much nonsense. i has a sad

I want to be mayor, please. I will be good and lynch bad guys.


I'll vote for you if you lynch vaderseven
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 22:21 GMT
#248
On February 25 2012 07:18 vaderseven wrote:
scummy look alike name into hiding behind joke style case.

wtb vig shoot to use on day 1


You're using a joke style case to cover up wanting to lynch me for having a similar name as someone else. Scummy McScumster
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 23:08 GMT
#274
I don't have nukes. My only answer is that scum have a hidden nuke ability and decided to fuck shit up, meaning Greymist is most likely town. My invention will go to him, and I think I know exactly what it is.

On February 25 2012 07:52 evantrees wrote:

For now you get my vote laughed the most
##vote chaos13

well can't vote for palmer, so he doesn't count.


That wasn't even made up.

On February 25 2012 07:56 Radfield wrote:
If you are actually an inventor Chaos, the absolute most pro-town thing you could do is invent me a sack of potatoes. I honestly mean that.


PM me or post explaining why and I'll consider it. Right now I think you're scum. Why? Potatoes. What does potatoes have to do with anything? Soviets. What else is associated with soviets? Nukes. Who joke-nuked Greymist? I did. Who is now being actually nuked? Greymist. Who nuked him? Scum.

That may have been some of the most abstract scumhunting I've ever done. Lynch Radfield.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 23:10 GMT
#275
On February 25 2012 08:05 Kurumi wrote:
A NUKE HAS BEEN LAUNCHED AT GREYMIST

IT WILL HIT WHEN THE DAY ENDS


Radfield is double scum. I, a town player, have been framed launching a nuke at another player, who I now believe will flip town. Radfield launched the second nuke at Greymist, who, by nature of me being framed, will flip town. There would be no other reason for scum to waste a nuke on him. Radfields a good player, he would see this immediately.

Yet he still launched a nuke at greymist.

Radfield is our Day 1 lynch.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 23:13 GMT
#279
On February 25 2012 08:11 GreYMisT wrote:
rad is not actually playing in this game



lmao
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 23:20 GMT
#286
I'll go with Nisani for mayor.

##Vote Nisani201
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 23:36 GMT
#298
On February 25 2012 08:25 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 08:20 chaos13 wrote:
I'll go with Nisani for mayor.

##Vote Nisani201

He's your twin brother isn't he.


I'll kill Chaos13 night 1 too in order to remove any confusion with Chaoser.


Do you want nukes all over the place? Cause I can prevent that tonight.

My night 1 invention will be the Geneva Convention. As long as a town-aligned player holds it, no nukes may be fired.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 23:37 GMT
#301
I'll even give it to you, Jackal. If you're town, nobody nukes. If you're scum, your team cannot nuke for fear of outing you as scum. Either way it prevents destruction. Anybody pro-town in the slightest will go along with this. It also means I need medic(s) on me tonight so I can invent it.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 23:40 GMT
#304
On February 25 2012 08:38 Radfield wrote:
What the hell does the Geneva Convention have to do with Nukes? You need the Partial Test Ban Treaty or the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.


Names can be changed, it's the idea that counts.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 25 2012 17:59 GMT
#440
On February 25 2012 18:42 Forumite wrote:
Chaos13, why did you nuke Greymist?


I didn't. Well, apparently I did, but it wasn't intentional. You'll see our little exchange in the signup thread? It was a continuation of that. I wasn't under the impression that I would ACTUALLY launch a nuke at him.

On February 25 2012 19:52 Jayjay54 wrote:

Day 1chaos13 seems to be the insanest, which is 100% fine, inventors need to be.
Revaluate your invention, if you don't mind, though
Unlike real world, we don't need stop the nukes, vig shots are more town then less often. so go invent rubber ducks.


I'm not crazy I'm jus-BGHARRGHALGH.

You say we don't need to stop nukes? Check out all the crazy shit happening. Yeah, you're right, we don't need to stop them. I'm not inventing rubber ducks though. Squeaky things frighten me something fierce!

On February 25 2012 20:40 Jayjay54 wrote:
has anybody tinderboxes? could you maybe invent tinderboxes chaos?


AAHAHAHAHA no.

I'm thinking of an invention at the moment. It will be glorious. However, first to PM the hosts with some questions!
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 25 2012 18:19 GMT
#453
This thing I'm inventing is pure gold :D
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 25 2012 18:20 GMT
#454
Figuratively speaking. It's not actually made out of gold.

Well, maybe I can write that in somewhere...
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10609
White-Ra 342
Dota 2
monkeys_forever802
NeuroSwarm111
League of Legends
Doublelift5585
JimRising 673
Counter-Strike
fl0m4523
minikerr27
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox774
AZ_Axe172
Other Games
summit1g7762
Maynarde190
KnowMe185
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick222
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 1m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.