• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12081 users

Kaller Game - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 100 Next
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 10 2012 23:30 GMT
#1841
On March 11 2012 08:26 Bluelightz wrote:
Trolololl


wtf? what was your night action?

did you do anything? ever?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 11 2012 00:53 GMT
#1842
On March 11 2012 08:30 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2012 08:26 Bluelightz wrote:
Trolololl


wtf? what was your night action?

did you do anything? ever?


I still think he is scum. Apart from that post.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=313991&currentpage=71#1414

here is my earlier case, and after that it turned out that the shot was fake too. He then didn't provide a check for not solving a riddle. and thus, nothing has changed. I wanted to ice cream him yesterday, and I want to lynch him now.

I am up for a BM lynch as well for starters.

I won't vote yet, let's see what he has to offer.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
March 11 2012 05:35 GMT
#1843
Lynch BM, somebody shoot Blightz. BM has been quiet and his play makes for a scummy meta.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 11 2012 05:37 GMT
#1844
Lol I tried to DT david but he died :|
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 11 2012 05:41 GMT
#1845
I'm definitely up for killing Bluelightz. In fact.. ##vote Bluelightz

Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 11 2012 05:45 GMT
#1846
I think we should ##Vote: Bill Murray

I can nuke bluelightz if enough people agree to it.
Enjoy your day.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 11 2012 10:13 GMT
#1847
On March 11 2012 14:45 Nisani201 wrote:
I think we should ##Vote: Bill Murray

I can nuke bluelightz if enough people agree to it.


sounds good to me. those are the most scummiest persons alive.

##vote: Bill Murray
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 11 2012 10:28 GMT
#1848
DT here
I have a red check on jayjay
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 11 2012 10:43 GMT
#1849
On March 11 2012 19:28 Bill Murray wrote:
DT here
I have a red check on jayjay


orly, you were a VT before, what were your checks the other 6 nights? don't take to long.

also, I have DT stuff myself, you don't get alignment.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 11 2012 10:45 GMT
#1850
you also get rolenames. what is my rolename BM?

I think we got a scumslip right here.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 11 2012 10:49 GMT
#1851
everyone who follows this haltless accusation is probably your teammate
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 11 2012 12:48 GMT
#1852
lol, ololololol

Jumping on the BM train

##Vote: Bill Murray
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 11 2012 12:51 GMT
#1853
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 11 2012 17:20 GMT
#1854
Greymist was suspicious of JayJay.

I don't think BM is lying. If hes scum its a bad ploy as we'll lynch him the next night. I would like a little more information and for you to explain how you only got a DT check tonight? Or if you just haven't said the last nights?

I can explain more once BM has said some things, but I'd believe him if he says hes not kidding.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 11 2012 17:23 GMT
#1855
JayJay is 90% not scum.
Enjoy your day.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 11 2012 17:29 GMT
#1856
Ok, my head hurts. I'll trust you Nisani.

In this case I think the last mafia is Bluelightz.

Just take a look at his play. He DT checked the dead person, and me and got me being red?!
This just makes no sense except from a mafia point of view.

I'm just about sure BM is 3rd party, and I don't really trust his DT check as he hasnt' explained it. So rather then do what the 3rd party wants, lets get rid of Bluelightz as I'm sure hes the last mafia.

As such ##Vote Bluelightz
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 11 2012 17:40 GMT
#1857
On March 12 2012 02:20 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Greymist was suspicious of JayJay.

I don't think BM is lying. If hes scum its a bad ploy as we'll lynch him the next night. I would like a little more information and for you to explain how you only got a DT check tonight? Or if you just haven't said the last nights?

I can explain more once BM has said some things, but I'd believe him if he says hes not kidding.


ok, now my head hurts.

when I talked to sheth three days ago or so he stated that (and I quote) "hes a good vig shot candidate too". He also was conviced that I am town and Greymist is wrong about me.

Now this.

I try to see this from a totally neutral point of view.

JJ has an ACTUAL DT (Role) check. Which was right, we lynched scum for that.
Now a "good vig target" pops up and claims DT on day 6 out of nowhere. With no other checks whatsoever. He can't provide a role, he can't provide a name. He literally posts 2 lines and you're like "That's legit!" WTF?

He has been freaking lurking all game long, while I was active and tried to lynch scum (and I did). And now random lurker who has two votes already says randomly that I am scum and you fall for that?

Then Nisani goes, no JJ is no scum and you row back right the next second?

That's really scummy sheth. I can't explain that reasoning from a town point of view.

Here's a proposition. We lynch BM, If he is a DT, you can lynch me. I should gain this much of a benefit with my CORRECT dt check. I bet my freaking ass that BM is NOT a DT. And he most certainly has no red DT check.

BM what were your other night actions? I am still waiting. Also, what is your role in general. What's your name and so on?

Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 11 2012 17:52 GMT
#1858
On March 12 2012 02:29 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Ok, my head hurts. I'll trust you Nisani.

In this case I think the last mafia is Bluelightz.

Just take a look at his play. He DT checked the dead person, and me and got me being red?!
This just makes no sense except from a mafia point of view.

I'm just about sure BM is 3rd party, and I don't really trust his DT check as he hasnt' explained it. So rather then do what the 3rd party wants, lets get rid of Bluelightz as I'm sure hes the last mafia.

As such ##Vote Bluelightz


how are you so sure there is exactly ONE scum left?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 11 2012 17:54 GMT
#1859
Why dont you just nuke him sheth, that always seems to work so well for you.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 11 2012 18:02 GMT
#1860
##Nuke: Vaderseven
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 230
ProTech24
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1201
Bisu 744
Horang2 732
Larva 615
Hyuk 491
Leta 228
Stork 225
Sexy 108
EffOrt 98
PianO 92
[ Show more ]
Zeus 91
Soma 71
Mini 68
Pusan 40
Killer 37
ZerO 32
Bale 25
sorry 24
Hm[arnc] 22
ToSsGirL 22
yabsab 19
Trap 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe415
XaKoH 341
League of Legends
JimRising 333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Other Games
gofns38804
singsing1224
crisheroes181
Mew2King136
ArmadaUGS57
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6895
• lizZardDota2318
League of Legends
• Jankos1174
• Stunt1047
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3m
Online Event
1h 3m
FEL
6h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.