• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9308 users

Kaller Game - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 100 Next
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 28 2012 03:30 GMT
#841
But.......... NAH! I guess we should nuke him, But who do we lynch?
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 28 2012 03:34 GMT
#842
On February 28 2012 12:15 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 12:08 jaybrundage wrote:
why arent we pushing jackal for lynch. We had three candidates for mayor.

2 turned out to be town.

Scum will want a candidate for mayor.

Jackal is prolly scum.

Your mom prolly works nights at a truck stop.

jackal would know because he's the scum that uses her

##vote jackal58
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 28 2012 04:14 GMT
#843
On February 28 2012 12:15 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 12:08 jaybrundage wrote:
why arent we pushing jackal for lynch. We had three candidates for mayor.

2 turned out to be town.

Scum will want a candidate for mayor.

Jackal is prolly scum.

Your mom prolly works nights at a truck stop.

Wait a fucken second. Are you kidding me. Why the fuck would you bring my mother into this thread for christs sakes.
Why the fuck would you bring any personal insults about people family members let alone insulting people.

I could say that i was fucking your wife in the face last night and she choked on my dick. But of course that would be an asshole move and completly irrelevant. I say this to make a point that you should never ever stoop to personal insults especially at peoples family members. We are here to play mafia and have fun. Don't personally attack people.

And by the way my mom works as a real estate broker and owns about 5 properties that she rents.

Im kind of disappointed that people start this. Kind of shits on your day.

If you make a personal insult to me or my family members again I will try my best to get you banned.
On February 28 2012 12:34 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 12:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 28 2012 12:08 jaybrundage wrote:
why arent we pushing jackal for lynch. We had three candidates for mayor.

2 turned out to be town.

Scum will want a candidate for mayor.

Jackal is prolly scum.

Your mom prolly works nights at a truck stop.

jackal would know because he's the scum that uses her

##vote jackal58


Its not funny. Make a fucken case.

Don't make a joke about shit like that.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 28 2012 04:46 GMT
#844
I was roleblocked yeah yeah
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 28 2012 04:53 GMT
#845
Checked ZephirDD and he is Not town.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 28 2012 04:58 GMT
#846
On February 28 2012 13:53 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Checked ZephirDD and he is Not town.


Are you just a regular DT? or are you special in some way?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 28 2012 05:00 GMT
#847
I claimed how I'm special to several people. They know how I'm special :D

Just for you though greymist I'm an FBI Commisioner! If that helps
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 28 2012 05:03 GMT
#848
On February 28 2012 14:00 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I claimed how I'm special to several people. They know how I'm special :D

Just for you though greymist I'm an FBI Commisioner! If that helps


Not really but it makes me feel special.

I have mentioned to a few players of my suspicions of Zephridd, particularly him latching onto an easy syllo case early on and then decreasing the content he produced as it became clear that it would be easy to hide behind trolling early in this game. I am for a AKCT nuking in addition to a zephridd lynch in light of this information.

so yea ##Nuke: A Killer Cuppa Tea
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
A Killer Cuppa Tea
Profile Joined December 2011
97 Posts
February 28 2012 05:37 GMT
#849
On February 28 2012 10:30 Ciryandor wrote:
I want roasted potatoes...

Now THINK about this:

If we're pushing AKCT because he's being a defensive survivor with a flipping wincon, why are we not looking at those pushing at him? Scum benefit from the free day off from getting looked at when that happens, and can look townie for pushing AKCT.


This.



Also, when's deadline again?
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 28 2012 05:47 GMT
#850
On February 28 2012 13:53 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Checked ZephirDD and he is Not town.

Good enough for me lets lynch him.
##Vote Zephirdd

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 28 2012 05:49 GMT
#851
On February 28 2012 14:47 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 13:53 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Checked ZephirDD and he is Not town.

Good enough for me lets lynch him.
##Vote Zephirdd


aren't you quick to vote.
Why not wait for Zephirdd to say something?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 28 2012 06:08 GMT
#852
On February 28 2012 14:47 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 13:53 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Checked ZephirDD and he is Not town.

Good enough for me lets lynch him.
##Vote Zephirdd


On February 22 2012 04:12 Kurumi wrote:
Warning! This is Caller-esque game! It might not be suitable for children! Things like bastard modding (making day posts in Polish, changing rules mid-game, ressurecting people, turning PMs on and off, making clues and then saying they're not clues) and imbalance can be present!

Enjoy your day.
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
February 28 2012 06:15 GMT
#853
Somebody pour the damn vodka on Jackal, or else I'm doing it. People vote for a lurker who isn't contributing shit like VanillaTownie or risk.nuke instead of talkers, we'll get reads off them from having them talk anyway. AKCT should be nuked or something.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 28 2012 09:08 GMT
#854
Admiral_Ackbar_trap.jpg

I am at work, and had a quick look here. And I need to intervent:

Stop proposing nukes on a person who basically claimed to be nukeproof

Think a little.

Teacup Pig scares the shit outta me as well. He seems to have the most
broken rule ever invented. Especially with the possibility of a locked
wincon he might be an enormous threat to town.

However, I am not willing to lynch him either. There’s a good chance
that he’s lynchproof as well and gets even more power…

Politicians he gets power from people dealing with him. I believe it
is best to totally ignore him. Like totally. No visits, no roleblocks,
no DTs, no shots, NO FREAKING NUKES, no votes. He won’t be able to do
anything, if I read the role correctly.


Again, Don’t waste nukes on him. And I’d say don’t lynch him either. Lynch Scum.


Black/ Red DT check is cool already, though black wouldn’t really
excite me…The vader case seems cool, too. Will look into that when I
have more time later on.

Carry on. [Way too long post for work].
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
February 28 2012 10:43 GMT
#855
On February 28 2012 13:53 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Checked ZephirDD and he is Not town.


So there is still the possibility that he's black?
w/e, ##Nuke ZephirDD

JJ54 is right, nuking/ lynching Tea would be a waste, Greymist is pushing too hard against him.

I am for a Jackal lynch

##Vote Jackal58
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 28 2012 11:09 GMT
#856
On February 28 2012 13:53 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Checked ZephirDD and he is Not town.


Do you have any confirmation about your sanity?

go ahead and lynch me to confirm your sanity tbh, but I'm 100% sure you're either paranoid, insane or simply scum.

protip: I win with town. I don't know if that makes me "town" or "not town", but I win with town.


On February 28 2012 14:03 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 14:00 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I claimed how I'm special to several people. They know how I'm special :D

Just for you though greymist I'm an FBI Commisioner! If that helps


Not really but it makes me feel special.

I have mentioned to a few players of my suspicions of Zephridd, particularly him latching onto an easy syllo case early on and then decreasing the content he produced as it became clear that it would be easy to hide behind trolling early in this game. I am for a AKCT nuking in addition to a zephridd lynch in light of this information.

so yea ##Nuke: A Killer Cuppa Tea


why not nuke me if I'm scum? Oh wait where have I seen this posting...

Oh yea yea, Steamship Liquida. My ol' buddy scumMist.

How the fuck going against someone who asks massclaims is a bad thing? "Decreasing the content" my ass, I've been producing as little now as I was earlier.

On February 28 2012 19:43 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 13:53 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Checked ZephirDD and he is Not town.


So there is still the possibility that he's black?
w/e, ##Nuke ZephirDD

JJ54 is right, nuking/ lynching Tea would be a waste, Greymist is pushing too hard against him.

I am for a Jackal lynch

##Vote Jackal58


I am actually not black. As in, my skin ingame color. For some reason this was specified.

Anyways I want to lynch Jackal because of him calling on the other guy's mother; this and the fact that he instalynched wbg(wtF?) as well as the fact that he hasn't posted anything useful, just like scumJack does(see Purgatory).
##Vote Jackal

Fuck the fact I voted for him for mayor before, I just didn't want a syllo at that point.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 28 2012 11:23 GMT
#857
Just for the record, even though I *think* grey is scum, Jackal seems more likely scum than him at this point.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
February 28 2012 11:26 GMT
#858
Are lynchvotes now done in the voting thread?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
A Killer Cuppa Tea
Profile Joined December 2011
97 Posts
February 28 2012 12:11 GMT
#859
Oh, another thing. I think that if my wincon gets frozen tomorrow (looks likely), it'll get frozen on town. In which case, scum beware, cos I'll have the tools at my disposal.

Come at me scum.
Come at me.

Also, call me Tea
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 28 2012 12:35 GMT
#860
On February 28 2012 19:43 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 13:53 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Checked ZephirDD and he is Not town.


So there is still the possibility that he's black?
w/e, ##Nuke ZephirDD

JJ54 is right, nuking/ lynching Tea would be a waste, Greymist is pushing too hard against him.

I am for a Jackal lynch

##Vote Jackal58

Damn, you take care of your problems quickly. I can´t trust that nuke was real though, so going to ignore it.

Zeph and Jackal just turned on eachother, I didn´t see that one coming. We have a check on one, and Zeph wasn´t voted Mayor yesterday. I don´t trust Sheth one bit, but if we do lynch Zeph, that should confirim Sheth.

On February 28 2012 20:09 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 13:53 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Checked ZephirDD and he is Not town.


Do you have any confirmation about your sanity?

go ahead and lynch me to confirm your sanity tbh, but I'm 100% sure you're either paranoid, insane or simply scum.

protip: I win with town. I don't know if that makes me "town" or "not town", but I win with town.

If there was a possibility that Sheth could be insane/paranoid/naive, don´t you think that would have been included in his role-PM? If that´s a possibility, then he wouldn´t claim his check immediately, he´d wait and see what those he checked would flip. He didn´t, so assuming Sheth is a lying scum or sane.
:3
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1304
BeSt 308
Soulkey 222
Soma 205
sorry 134
Mind 70
Bale 25
soO 23
Larva 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 14
ZerO 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 588
Counter-Strike
edward429
Other Games
summit1g9331
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft667
C9.Mang0251
Sick208
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2215
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 56m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.