• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9308 users

Kaller Game - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 100 Next
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 27 2012 23:34 GMT
#821
On February 28 2012 08:29 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 08:22 Nisani201 wrote:
I like GGQ's case on vadersteven. We can deal with the black people tonight.

##Vote: vadersteven

I think he wants us to deal with him during the night.

If you have something to say then speak up.
Enjoy your day.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 27 2012 23:36 GMT
#822
On February 28 2012 08:16 A Killer Cuppa Tea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 08:11 Kenpachi wrote:
On February 28 2012 07:59 A Killer Cuppa Tea wrote:
On February 28 2012 07:53 GGQ wrote:
On February 28 2012 07:50 A Killer Cuppa Tea wrote:
No one is interested in the power i got? its a fucking awesome power.


sure what is it


I now have a oneshot power.

Everyone who visits me the night i activate it gets a one shot bulletproof.

You know what the best thing is? I win with mafia tonight?!!?!?!!?! hahaha! How contrary to my wincon tonight.

Technically me telling y'all is "not playing to my wincon" but eh. I'm gonna activate my power tonight.

wtf
##nuke A KIller Cuppa Tea


yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

thank you!

Now im a vigmaker! Visit me tonight for a oneshot kill! Hahahaha, wow this role. so awesome.


Yea, i think I dont really need to further explain why he needs to be taken care of any further.

He already has one nuke flying at him curtosy of kenpachi, what do the rest of you think? everyone nuke him to make sure he dies or spend the lynch vote on him?

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 27 2012 23:42 GMT
#823
AKCT: Are you black? If not I'll frame you tonight.
Enjoy your day.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 27 2012 23:42 GMT
#824
Yo Kurumi you should give me mod powers
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 27 2012 23:47 GMT
#825
On February 28 2012 08:34 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 08:29 Forumite wrote:
On February 28 2012 08:22 Nisani201 wrote:
I like GGQ's case on vadersteven. We can deal with the black people tonight.

##Vote: vadersteven

I think he wants us to deal with him during the night.

If you have something to say then speak up.

I think he´s dangerous, we don´t know what he can do and what his goal is. It could be a trick to make us visit him, or to stay away from him, and tomorrow he´ll get another power. I think we should just get rid of him. A primed nuke might be the safest way, I wouldn´t be surprised if he has mechanics that trigger on a lynch and/or nightkill.
:3
A Killer Cuppa Tea
Profile Joined December 2011
97 Posts
February 27 2012 23:47 GMT
#826
On February 28 2012 08:42 Nisani201 wrote:
AKCT: Are you black? If not I'll frame you tonight.


Nope!

Also, i'm not entirely sure whats gonna happen if im lynched, due to shenanigans that happened last night.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 27 2012 23:48 GMT
#827
On February 28 2012 08:47 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 08:34 Nisani201 wrote:
On February 28 2012 08:29 Forumite wrote:
On February 28 2012 08:22 Nisani201 wrote:
I like GGQ's case on vadersteven. We can deal with the black people tonight.

##Vote: vadersteven

I think he wants us to deal with him during the night.

If you have something to say then speak up.

I think he´s dangerous, we don´t know what he can do and what his goal is. It could be a trick to make us visit him, or to stay away from him, and tomorrow he´ll get another power. I think we should just get rid of him. A primed nuke might be the safest way, I wouldn´t be surprised if he has mechanics that trigger on a lynch and/or nightkill.

Who are you talking about?
Enjoy your day.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 27 2012 23:54 GMT
#828
On February 28 2012 08:48 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 08:47 Forumite wrote:
On February 28 2012 08:34 Nisani201 wrote:
On February 28 2012 08:29 Forumite wrote:
On February 28 2012 08:22 Nisani201 wrote:
I like GGQ's case on vadersteven. We can deal with the black people tonight.

##Vote: vadersteven

I think he wants us to deal with him during the night.

If you have something to say then speak up.

I think he´s dangerous, we don´t know what he can do and what his goal is. It could be a trick to make us visit him, or to stay away from him, and tomorrow he´ll get another power. I think we should just get rid of him. A primed nuke might be the safest way, I wouldn´t be surprised if he has mechanics that trigger on a lynch and/or nightkill.

Who are you talking about?

A Killer Cuppa Tea of course. It´s safer to lynch or nuke than to leave him for nightkills, because noone knows what´s going to happen if he gets visitors tonight.
:3
VanillaTownie
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany25 Posts
February 28 2012 00:15 GMT
#829

My potato

Its gone...
Green are my thoughts. Green are my deeds. Green is my spirit.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 28 2012 00:20 GMT
#830
On February 28 2012 08:25 Zephirdd wrote:
bro, jackal determines the lynch.

we're fucked.

Wouldn't be much of a game if I picked the lynch everyday would it?


Hell ya it would.


First game I've ever been in where I didn't think GGQ was scum. So he must be scum.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 28 2012 00:20 GMT
#831
On February 28 2012 09:15 VanillaTownie wrote:

My potato

Its gone...

I'm sure it gave it's life for vodka.
Life can only kill you once.
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 28 2012 00:36 GMT
#832
Wait why did anyone kill me ? Sad panda!
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
February 28 2012 00:39 GMT
#833
I could have given you many tasty ice creams.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 28 2012 01:05 GMT
#834
I dunno I'd rather lynch AKCT today.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 28 2012 01:08 GMT
#835
On February 28 2012 10:05 Bluelightz wrote:
I dunno I'd rather lynch AKCT today.

why lynch him as opposed to us all nuking him? thats the route im thinking about most atm.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 28 2012 01:20 GMT
#836
On February 28 2012 10:08 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:05 Bluelightz wrote:
I dunno I'd rather lynch AKCT today.

why lynch him as opposed to us all nuking him? thats the route im thinking about most atm.

Sounds good, as long as at least one of the nukes are real.
:3
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
February 28 2012 01:30 GMT
#837
I want roasted potatoes...

Now THINK about this:

If we're pushing AKCT because he's being a defensive survivor with a flipping wincon, why are we not looking at those pushing at him? Scum benefit from the free day off from getting looked at when that happens, and can look townie for pushing AKCT.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 28 2012 03:08 GMT
#838
why arent we pushing jackal for lynch. We had three candidates for mayor.

2 turned out to be town.

Scum will want a candidate for mayor.

Jackal is prolly scum.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 28 2012 03:15 GMT
#839
On February 28 2012 12:08 jaybrundage wrote:
why arent we pushing jackal for lynch. We had three candidates for mayor.

2 turned out to be town.

Scum will want a candidate for mayor.

Jackal is prolly scum.

Your mom prolly works nights at a truck stop.
Life can only kill you once.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 28 2012 03:21 GMT
#840
On February 28 2012 10:30 Ciryandor wrote:
I want roasted potatoes...

Now THINK about this:

If we're pushing AKCT because he's being a defensive survivor with a flipping wincon, why are we not looking at those pushing at him? Scum benefit from the free day off from getting looked at when that happens, and can look townie for pushing AKCT.


Most of us (at least me and kenpachi) are suggesting we nuke him so we can focus the lynch on other candidates. This is why I am wonder why Bluelightz specifically wants to lynch AKCT as opposed to mass nuking him.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1304
BeSt 308
Soulkey 222
Soma 205
sorry 134
Mind 70
Bale 25
soO 23
Larva 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 14
ZerO 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 588
Counter-Strike
edward429
Other Games
summit1g9331
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft667
C9.Mang0251
Sick208
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2215
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 56m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.