• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:01
CEST 00:01
KST 07:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7970 users

Hammer Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 30 2012 11:29 GMT
#567
On January 30 2012 20:28 Palmar wrote:
what? no I didn't. Go to sleep LSB, nothing you say makes sense, you're not helping yourself.


Original Message From Palmar:
of course im not

Show nested quote +
Original Message From LSB:
Just wondering, are you actually mafia? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I'm just interested.


W/e I'm going to sleep
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 30 2012 21:09 GMT
#646
A few things to note, Palmar has been doing a lot of fear-mongering throughout the day. He essentially has no reasoning besides "Vote along what I say or else I'm going to include you in my magical scum list". If fact the only reasons why he gave to lynch me is "LSB didn't give votes to me, and he gave votes to someone I don't like QQ".

That being said, VE has a late claim. And it's a pretty unbelievable claim. Oh well I guess it's something to keep on the back of my mind.
##Vote: VisceraEyes
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 30 2012 21:18 GMT
#654
On January 31 2012 06:14 Paperscraps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 06:09 LSB wrote:
A few things to note, Palmar has been doing a lot of fear-mongering throughout the day. He essentially has no reasoning besides "Vote along what I say or else I'm going to include you in my magical scum list". If fact the only reasons why he gave to lynch me is "LSB didn't give votes to me, and he gave votes to someone I don't like QQ".

That being said, VE has a late claim. And it's a pretty unbelievable claim. Oh well I guess it's something to keep on the back of my mind.
##Vote: VisceraEyes


You can't have it both ways. You can't be suspicious of Palmar, yet still vote up Viscera. You either believe one is mafia or the other.

I think Palmar is fear mongering, that doesn't necessarily mean he is scum. It's just a statement of fact. Of course, I find it disturbing.

I think VE is lying. So that's why I voted for him.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 30 2012 21:31 GMT
#659
Re-balancing is not necessary- I think the choice of vote action tonight is obvious.

On January 31 2012 06:29 Dirkzor wrote:
I think Zbot is fucked. I just recieved confirmation for the vote trade i did last night. Should I ##Don't sendvote? Or is it reset and the confirmation PM is something I should ignore?

anyone else got a PM from zbot with confirmation of last night votetrade?

I did too.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 31 2012 19:05 GMT
#718
On February 01 2012 02:34 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 01:43 Dirkzor wrote:
My VP is not weird from my perspective. I genuinly think Jackal is town this game. I still think that and his last post just pointed me even more in that direction.

What i find weird about LSB is that he have fairly active in the beginning. Then Palmar started to accuse him and he have posted less and less and the stuff he have been posting have made little sense. The typo thing is just weird in my opinion.


Isn't that the same reason we lynched bugs? Lots of posts up until a short while after voting me where he just shuts up?

Right now I'm looking through LSB's filter, and most of his posts were either:
1) "Support my plan instead of the circle jerk" (and "then okay nevermind support my NEW plan instead")
2) "Lynch [UoN]Sentinel"

Night 1 passed, and he went on to talk about voting patterns, going back to his plan. Then that passed since we haven't gotten to Day 3 yet. The "Lynch Sentinel" campaign died down, at least for now, so unless he's got some serious beef with me that's gone.

Then come the posts that don't make sense which ends in a justification of lynching VisceraEyes.

So what does that leave LSB to talk about?

The only reason the lynch Sentinel campaign died down was because there was more important things for the town to focus on, ie VE. (Of course, you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but I am still wary about the VE lynch and I wonder why he sacrificed himself so easily.)

I still think you are scum.

You have done nothing but parrot what Palmar has been saying. And you have commented less on the day 2 lynch than I have, an extreamly, safe suspicious play. You say that you think "laybout is scum", but your initial post is just a parrot of a "mafia list" put with little reasoning.

Lets say the honest truth. There was no scum hunting done day 2. All that happened day two was a bunch of yelling "LSB is scum! Because all he did was talk about plans... oh and [UoN]Sentinal... oh and did stuff with the lynch... oh and... w/e lynch him", and "laybout is scum because LSB sent him his votes!".
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 01 2012 01:06 GMT
#777
It's dawn. I sent 1 vote to palmar, because he is my strongest green read. For obvious reasons
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 01 2012 01:17 GMT
#785
Have fun guys!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 05 2012 00:40 GMT
#1060
Yep, vote circle would have been the best town plan, because of the fact that there were many vote manipulation elements. Of course you guys didn't know it. :D

Nice hits vigs!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 05 2012 05:45 GMT
#1073
And that continues my streak of never winning as mafia!

On February 05 2012 12:03 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2012 11:42 prplhz wrote:
He said "knowing what roles scum has, the plan was good", you didn't know what roles scum had

Like Jackal58 said, vote-stealer is imbalanced in late game. Was it 1 scum v 8 townies, and then it's LYLO? That's pretty crazy. Town had no idea that they needed to keep the VP spread out to avoid that scenario.


it didn't matter what roles the scum had.

In fact,not knowing them meant you should always go with the more conservative plan, not the one that stacks votes on single people.

I would have guessed there was a votestealing mechanic for scum, or at least something setup related.

Thats the point, no one did, which is why I was able to make my case. Of course if Hammer is hosted again, votecircles would be defaulted to. But since it was Hammer's first game, I took the initiative.

Of course, then we departed from the counterplan, people giving me votes and stuff... if the mafia team was more coordinated I'm sure that we could have a much better night 2.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 522
ZZZero.O 134
Hyun 104
soO 52
Dota 2
qojqva2280
monkeys_forever227
League of Legends
Doublelift3496
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4537
Liquid`Hasu591
Other Games
summit1g11065
FrodaN1507
KnowMe287
Livibee187
JimRising 163
ViBE1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
StarCraft 2
angryscii 38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Adnapsc2 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra748
Other Games
• imaqtpie1017
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 59m
Patches Events
16h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 59m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.