• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:56
CEST 18:56
KST 01:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 176 Next
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 06 2011 01:17 GMT
#941
On December 06 2011 10:16 Radfield wrote:
prplhz, risen, refallen and sandro, you guys should all swing onto hier.


Or Palmar...
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 06 2011 01:18 GMT
#942
Drazerk needs to get his head out of his ass.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 06 2011 01:18 GMT
#943
Yeah, Heir is fine with me, Palmar isn't

##Vote: Heir

(Baaah)
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 06 2011 01:19 GMT
#944
Happy no lynch I am going to bed -.-
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 06 2011 01:19 GMT
#945
oh for christs sake it's 2:18 am in the morning in germany, I'm really to get something going here and am staying awake longer than I should. Just stay on either Lanaia or Hier and keep your vote there.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 06 2011 01:19 GMT
#946
On December 06 2011 10:12 Drazerk wrote:
The case against lanania is much weaker lol


Case against Palmar: He "forced v7s hand" and he's posting like a troll.

Case against Lanaia: She's voting Palmar based on him "being weird". She's just "echoing" what other people are saying, and she even admits it. Her whole case against him is that she doesn't know what he's doing. It's DAY 1.

She said she'll be back before voting ends, and if she can actually substantiate herself then I'll move off her. I don't see how the case against Palmar is stronger than Lanaia, though.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 06 2011 01:19 GMT
#947
Drazerk no, you switch to Hier
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 06 2011 01:20 GMT
#948
On December 06 2011 10:19 syllogism wrote:
Drazerk no, you switch to Hier


No I will not
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 06 2011 01:20 GMT
#949
On December 06 2011 10:02 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 10:00 Drazerk wrote:
On December 06 2011 09:55 Mattchew wrote:
On December 06 2011 09:50 Drazerk wrote:
On December 06 2011 09:50 Mattchew wrote:
I refuse to vote for palmar or v7 i think we are just gonna waste another towns person


Other than meta. Explain how Palmar is town


explain to me how he is scum. Yeah vaderseven went apeshit and shot off a townsperson but that wasn't exactly Palmars fault, just a consequence of his actions. He has been a troll and posted a lot of bullshit but is slowly coming around and not just defending himself as others have claimed. My feeling is that redFF is mafia and I would like people to look more closely at that. If not I cannot sit here and vote for someone we know so little about... I will re-read the cases on heir and laniana and if I find something substantial I will vote those ways. Im sick of the palmar v7 argument, its just like the ace palmar of last game that leads to town looking like retards. people forget that scum can post here too and let some direct arguments and conversation the ways they want it to go.


How wasn't that Palmar's fault? He claimed day vigi and put a timer to V7's head. He had no choice but to role claim then later prove his role claim or the entire town would of lynched him ( Myself included )

He is not slowly coming around he is doing his typical defence of shrugging off any attackers and calling everyone bad. This is not pro town this is destroying the atmosphere we had.

Scum are currently directing us towards the no lynch ( Voting for anyone but Palmar ) which is a 100% benefit for them opposed to lynching palmar who is on their team.

No, v7 had the opportunity to be open and comply with our request, which he eventually did. Role claiming was completely unnecessary, dumb and shooting like that without discussing it was awful.

Scum slip?
Life can only kill you once.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 06 2011 01:21 GMT
#950
Also it appears Palmar went to bed right as you showed up Radfield so he won't be around to switch his vote. If you are town you better spend the next few hours herding people.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 06 2011 01:21 GMT
#951
On December 06 2011 10:14 Radfield wrote:
##Vote: Hier

I think Hier is a better choice than Lanaia right now.

Everyone on Lanaia should swing over and consolodate on Heir.


Why are we swinging to Hier? Lanaia has proven that she's going to vote illogically based on her "feelings". What has Hier done wrong?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 06 2011 01:21 GMT
#952
On December 06 2011 10:20 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 10:02 syllogism wrote:
On December 06 2011 10:00 Drazerk wrote:
On December 06 2011 09:55 Mattchew wrote:
On December 06 2011 09:50 Drazerk wrote:
On December 06 2011 09:50 Mattchew wrote:
I refuse to vote for palmar or v7 i think we are just gonna waste another towns person


Other than meta. Explain how Palmar is town


explain to me how he is scum. Yeah vaderseven went apeshit and shot off a townsperson but that wasn't exactly Palmars fault, just a consequence of his actions. He has been a troll and posted a lot of bullshit but is slowly coming around and not just defending himself as others have claimed. My feeling is that redFF is mafia and I would like people to look more closely at that. If not I cannot sit here and vote for someone we know so little about... I will re-read the cases on heir and laniana and if I find something substantial I will vote those ways. Im sick of the palmar v7 argument, its just like the ace palmar of last game that leads to town looking like retards. people forget that scum can post here too and let some direct arguments and conversation the ways they want it to go.


How wasn't that Palmar's fault? He claimed day vigi and put a timer to V7's head. He had no choice but to role claim then later prove his role claim or the entire town would of lynched him ( Myself included )

He is not slowly coming around he is doing his typical defence of shrugging off any attackers and calling everyone bad. This is not pro town this is destroying the atmosphere we had.

Scum are currently directing us towards the no lynch ( Voting for anyone but Palmar ) which is a 100% benefit for them opposed to lynching palmar who is on their team.

No, v7 had the opportunity to be open and comply with our request, which he eventually did. Role claiming was completely unnecessary, dumb and shooting like that without discussing it was awful.

Scum slip?

Me and palmar were asking him to post his notes. You know, in the thread. Do you even follow the game?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 06 2011 01:21 GMT
#953
On December 06 2011 10:15 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 10:14 Mattchew wrote:
so taking out a veteran (palmar) is better than a no-lynch? Even if Palmar is town? I dont think so


Palmar isn't town and even if he is it gives us a lot more information than a no lynch ever will and we won't have to deal with him trolling for another day and repeating this whole mess once more


I'm town, you're terrible at mafia.

By the way, I need to sleep it's 1am at my time.

If I get lynched. Everyone on this wagon should take a good long hard look at their play, because there is a reason all the players who are commonly considered good have stayed the hell away from my lynch. I know my play hasn't been very productive in this game, I wanted to have a laid back/fun game after the massive pain in the ass that was XLVII. I wanted to play casually and troll around a bit, so I was happy when I got town with a fairly non-important role.

That doesn't change the fact that that nothing about my play has been scummy. Anyone saying that is simply incorrect, a fact that will be proven by my lynch. I want that to sink in. If I do get lynched, you guys are taking active stance against some of the best players TL has to offer, and have the audacity to dare think you're right.

You obviously aren't, but feel free to fail before you believe me. There is no excuse for voting me at this time. You will not be able to say "But Palmar was playing badly", because that doesn't make me scum. Bad != scum. And you will not be able to say that we had no better lynch, because a no-lynch is preferable to killing townies.

Remember that, when/if I flip. This may be the most polarizing lynch I've ever seen in mafia, seperating good players from bad players. I am fully aware I made myself a target. Does that make me mafia? Hell no.

There are only two reasons to be on my wagon when I flip.

a) You're incredibly bad
b) You're scum


Good night.
Computer says mafia
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 06 2011 01:22 GMT
#954
Hey Radfield, If you are town also feel free to comment on my giant wall of text !
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 06 2011 01:22 GMT
#955
Hier is also fine with me but like I said I'm not ok with lynching Palmar yet.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 06 2011 01:22 GMT
#956
w/e hier is not posting shit and I'm tired of defending his ass if he is not going to contribute. Fine.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 06 2011 01:22 GMT
#957
Palmar switch your vote back please
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 06 2011 01:24 GMT
#958
*sigh* upon proper thought, I'll gladly hammer Hier or Lanaia down if there is the chance. I'm still mad at Palmar, but I now wonder if my case wasn't just a bunch of overreacting over him shitting on my defense.

...guess I'll switch my vote. Like Mattchew said, it's not worth to actually risk it that much, and his case isn't THAT strong. Palmar is on a thin line for me however, he better shape up for day 2.

At this point, I don't really want a nolynch. We gotta achieve some information at least, right?

On December 06 2011 10:20 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2011 10:02 syllogism wrote:
On December 06 2011 10:00 Drazerk wrote:
On December 06 2011 09:55 Mattchew wrote:
On December 06 2011 09:50 Drazerk wrote:
On December 06 2011 09:50 Mattchew wrote:
I refuse to vote for palmar or v7 i think we are just gonna waste another towns person


Other than meta. Explain how Palmar is town


explain to me how he is scum. Yeah vaderseven went apeshit and shot off a townsperson but that wasn't exactly Palmars fault, just a consequence of his actions. He has been a troll and posted a lot of bullshit but is slowly coming around and not just defending himself as others have claimed. My feeling is that redFF is mafia and I would like people to look more closely at that. If not I cannot sit here and vote for someone we know so little about... I will re-read the cases on heir and laniana and if I find something substantial I will vote those ways. Im sick of the palmar v7 argument, its just like the ace palmar of last game that leads to town looking like retards. people forget that scum can post here too and let some direct arguments and conversation the ways they want it to go.


How wasn't that Palmar's fault? He claimed day vigi and put a timer to V7's head. He had no choice but to role claim then later prove his role claim or the entire town would of lynched him ( Myself included )

He is not slowly coming around he is doing his typical defence of shrugging off any attackers and calling everyone bad. This is not pro town this is destroying the atmosphere we had.

Scum are currently directing us towards the no lynch ( Voting for anyone but Palmar ) which is a 100% benefit for them opposed to lynching palmar who is on their team.

No, v7 had the opportunity to be open and comply with our request, which he eventually did. Role claiming was completely unnecessary, dumb and shooting like that without discussing it was awful.

Scum slip?

"our request" as in "the request of town after he claimed dayvig"
location location location
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 06 2011 01:24 GMT
#959
On December 06 2011 10:22 syllogism wrote:
Palmar switch your vote back please


Will do.
Computer says mafia
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 06 2011 01:24 GMT
#960
voting hier, although the case against him is weird. someone compared hiers case against syllo this game to his case against palmar last game. The problem is that the palmar case was on day 2, so of course it would have a lot more content then the early day 1 syllo case.

w/e its better than nolynch and i guess he could be scum.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 187
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 121
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3718
Bisu 1817
Soulkey 1222
EffOrt 750
Mini 552
Larva 345
ZerO 262
Horang2 249
actioN 167
ggaemo 158
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 132
Mind 79
hero 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 55
Sea.KH 55
sorry 52
Snow 42
Hyun 40
Barracks 37
Bale 32
Trap 31
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5741
Dendi1279
XaKoH 434
420jenkins342
League of Legends
Reynor62
Counter-Strike
fl0m3543
x6flipin1710
pashabiceps740
Fnx 679
edward31
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes389
Liquid`Hasu155
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1474
hiko844
FrodaN657
XBOCT241
Livibee187
TKL 105
QueenE95
C9.Mang082
Mew2King40
Grubby39
ZerO(Twitch)24
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV699
League of Legends
• Nemesis3816
• TFBlade699
Other Games
• Shiphtur489
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 5m
Patches Events
23h 5m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.