• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9336 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 07 2011 21:48 GMT
#1422
On December 08 2011 06:45 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 06:42 prplhz wrote:
On December 05 2011 02:51 redFF wrote:
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/qjYbzb3n9nb

heres our qt if anyone is interested in the sheer derpage


Now stop talking about past game QTs.

Why? (this isn't meant to be rude I would actually like to know why previous game QT's should not be used)

Use them all you want, people were just talking about whether it was posted and whether it should be posted and stuff like that. There is it, it was posted and that's all there is to say about that, move on to stuff that is actually related to the game we're playing right now.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 07 2011 22:45 GMT
#1438
@redFF

He is not getting lynched because he is not scum. How the hell is that even supposed to be a scumslip? Do you think that VisceraEyes is doing any good with his tunneling, or do you think that his opinion becomes tainted by the fact that he can't stop obsessing about Palmar? Do you think it is easy to read VisceraEyes when he is tunneling as hard as I have ever seen anybody tunnel? What do you think about sandroba saying that you're probably town, you just can't form a coherent thought this game? What do you think about Mattchew?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 00:11 GMT
#1449
@Radfield My main point about vaderseven is that he shot Soap. Since sandroba and Palmar pointed out that you're probably scum you have dropped your "please let me do nothing until night2"-idea and tried to appear a lot more helpful, so maybe you can tell me why vaderseven shot Soap?

Can you also tell me about your other scum reads besides me? I think townie Radfield at this point would have like the entire scum team mapped out but you have one non-scum in me and then you have Erandorr who I don't have a clear read on right now but I think he's town.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 00:31 GMT
#1452
@sandroba, Palmar: Why didn't annul claim veteran? So easy to claim.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 00:46 GMT
#1458
@Radfield

PYP:Interesting, you were only wrong about one guy during that entire game. I only played with you in that game and in LotR where you were scum. I guess my claim is mostly based on your reputation which might be better than you are, but I was pretty impressed with you in PYP:Interesting and you were obviously town to everybody after day0, in this game you're wobbly even during day2. I supposed there was a reason why chaoser shot you night2 in LotR.

How the hell can you say that VisceraEyes is "Maybe town", the guy has been tunneling the same person all game long and that person is on your town list rofl.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 01:10 GMT
#1463
Okay.

The reason why Palmar isn't getting lynched today is because he is town.

THE REASON HE IS TOWN, is because there's nothing pointing to him being scum. The cases I've seen so far has been about Palmar being useless when he was answering a question during the first hours of day1. When the hell has anybody been useless then? Then there's the whole fake dayvig claim, but he had a good lead and then he lied to investigate it further. This was very risky but I don't see in any way what motivation a scum could have for drawing so much attention to himself. His role also doesn't say anything about his alignment in a closed setup like this.

VisceraEyes' case was pretty bad and overall I have a townie feeling about Palmar because he has mostly the same reads as I do and a practical in-your-face approach that gives me townie vibes.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 01:37 GMT
#1466
Yea, I don't agree with it.

Saying that he think syllogism acted differently towards him isn't damning at all. I found the post a bit weird too but I already stated why.

His random lynch is something he suggested in Mini Mafia X as town too.

vaderseven actually did post his notes. It was a lead and Palmar followed through with it, instead we could have been sitting there with no notes and the thread was very stale at the point. This is WIFOMy but would scum Palmar fake claim dayvig just to get some notes from a guy he would know had notes? Seems very unnecessary.

Palmar's case on Hier wasn't too great I give you that, but syllogism proposed it too and he was definitely town. Palmar hasn't tried to push any of the burden of the mislynch onto syllogism, instead he took active part in the lynch. Not scummy.

He denounces the bandwagon on him as pretty bad based on the fact that the most experienced player on it was Drazerk. No offense to Drazerk, I have been there where you had had enough of Palmar's sometimes rather annoying antics, but it was a bad wagon. You also thought so yourself.

On December 06 2011 06:39 redFF wrote:
GODDAMN THIS PALMAR WAGON IS BAD


I don't see the anonymous vote as a scummy ability, this is a closed setup and most speculation about roles is pretty useless. I think a lot of people agreed with me on that already. Also, he willingly told everybody about his ability quite some time before the bandwagon on him picked up too much speed, something I don't see a scum motivation for.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 02:54 GMT
#1476
@Zephirdd

You're not off about Radfield's list, it is weird because he is likely scum and you're very likely town.

You're not wrong about how very specific speculation about setup/roles can't be effectively relied upon in a closed setup.

I don't think it is likely that Drazerk is scum, we can only speculate about why scum did not kill him. My theory is that they wanted to isolate Palmar and lynch him today so they took away two of his biggest supporters.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 13:24 GMT
#1498
@Palmar

Why didn't annul claim veteran? How do you feel about vaderseven? You know the guy has played forum mafia for years right, he isn't supposed to panic in a situation where he has confirmed that he's not in any immediate danger.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 13:43 GMT
#1501
So scum do not get angry at people pushing them and threatening to shoot them or what? And townies do? And townies shoot people in the face for no reason? Since he probably is a Jack, does that in any way make it more likely that he is town? Why wouldn't a scum Jack try to breadcrumb his role? His reason for breadcrumbing it was that you were a dayvig, and he thought he could convince you that he was one too by breadcrumbing, but he isn't a dayvig. He's a Jack. How does that make any sense? At that point he was in a pretty stressful situation so I don't read much into that, I just don't think there's anything about his behavior during that entire thing that indicates that he's town and I think it's weird that you feel so strongly about him being town.

If there's any medic out there who protected annul and it looks like he's about to get lynched and you think he's a more valuable player than you are, then you should claim. I don't think any player who would have protected annul last night could be any more valuable than him, so I think that it is weird that annul doesn't want the medic to claim at any point. annul thinks highly of himself so it is weird that he doesn't think he's more important that some medic, he's been pretty vocal about how the medic must not claim.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 17:45 GMT
#1581
My biggest problem with annul is that medic isn't claiming. As long as a medic hasn't claimed I'm not changing my vote, I have a hard time judging annul but I trust sandroba on this because holy fuck.

No this is not blue fishing, I think that any medic who protected annul last night isn't as big an asset for town as annul can be so it's good if he thinks his claim can save annul. Setup wise I think it sounds weird with 2 medics and 2 mafia night kills, but of course this is probably offset by Drazerk being medic who has to claim. It's funny that it is Drazerk who got that role, he likes to claim and he likes to protect scum as town.

annul is likely mafia and everybody should vote him.

@vaderseven

I don't believe you and I still think you're scum. From what I know of you, I'd much rather think that you are good scum than terrible townie, sorry.

I like how people are slowly beginning to see what I meant about Mattchew and TruthBringer.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 08 2011 19:59 GMT
#1608
Poor Drazerk
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 09 2011 01:25 GMT
#1776
gg guys i was town anything anybody wants to ask me before wbg sees this?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 09 2011 01:27 GMT
#1782
lol he's too fucking fast and with a fancy picture and all

well gg
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 18 2011 21:30 GMT
#3346
I think the post-game atmosphere is pretty bad.

Some people are being excessively hard, a lot of people have a lot of stuff to learn from this game and that's probably what post-game should focus on. Not that people are retards
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 18 2011 21:51 GMT
#3352
Well, I was actually referring to syllogism's "You guys will never improve"-thing. It's like when Ace made that post saying "Everybody sucks" and then just left it there, I have played like 50 games and I still suck but I only really started improving after a lot of nice people started me giving some really good advice

I think people here need to listen to the people who are considered good players a lot more (one of the advice I myself was given at some point and that drastically improved my play). Learn to get a good read on them and learn how they play and then put them in the spot light, there they will either perform or they will out themselves. Learn to read the special cases that are the experienced players first and then listen to what they have to say 'cause they're often right, or they will sound stupid, then move on to start scum hunting for real yourself. Town hunting is a lot easier I'd say Also, if one good player says something and 10 not-so-good players say something else, it's usually the good player who is right.

Dunno, I really shouldn't be giving advice but that's my take on this game. I was actually not entirely convinced about annul either, but I was very sure that Palmar was town and I was very sure that syllogism had shot annul, so that was two good players saying that a guy was definitely scum, and that very often means that he's scum.

Also, yea Drazerk you need a break from mafia I think You had a god damn mental break down this game. Totally contrary to how you played in XLVII which I enjoyed a lot
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 18 2011 21:53 GMT
#3354
On December 19 2011 06:52 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 06:51 prplhz wrote:

Also, yea Drazerk you need a break from mafia I think You had a god damn mental break down this game. Totally contrary to how you played in XLVII which I enjoyed a lot


Yeah this is my last game for a long while lol

I'll await your return
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 18 2011 22:06 GMT
#3356
Uhmn, I didn't really mean the "You need a break, Drazerk"-thing like that. I'd play with Drazerk if he joined my next game no problem it just seemed to me like he didn't really enjoy this game. He even claimed to be emo-trolling, which isn't really a sign that you're having fun I think.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 15:30:25
December 19 2011 15:21 GMT
#3474
On December 19 2011 19:32 syllogism wrote:
This was the highlight of the game for me


Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 01:04 prplhz wrote:
On December 08 2011 00:54 sandroba wrote:
Pretty damn obvious that syllo shot annul and no retard in his right mind would protect him night1. VOTE ANNUL RIGHT NOW IF YOU VOTE ANYONE ELSE YOU MAFIA.


Holy fuck.

##Vote annul

Sandroba does his compulsory bussing post with as little effort as possible and immediately convinces a townie

e: well actually there was a funnier post but I don't want to be mean

Hah well I was actually convinced by Palmar but I thought this post was funnily out of character for sandroba so I quoted that for the lolz It should probably have made me suspicious of sandroba instead.

Also, thanks for the amazing analysis Incognito and wherebugsgo.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
January 01 2012 10:18 GMT
#3495
On January 01 2012 18:44 Kenpachi wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1928
GuemChi 1396
NotJumperer 144
910 74
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Maynarde122
Coldzera 41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo713
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 26m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.