• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:29
CEST 22:29
KST 05:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12512 users

Lord of the Rings Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
September 11 2011 22:08 GMT
#31
Aw hell.
[image loading]
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
September 16 2011 23:35 GMT
#138
On September 17 2011 08:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
From the looks of the OP there will be more than one faction in this game. I don't know much about LoTR lore actually. Are there any neutral characters/factions that might make sense in the context of the game?

I know Tom Bombadil was kind of a neutral figure right? He was just concerned about his forest or whatever


Old Tom Bombadil is a merry fellow,
Bright blue his jacket is, and his boots are yellow.
None has ever caught him yet, for Tom, he is the master:
His songs are stronger songs, and his feet are faster.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
September 17 2011 00:49 GMT
#168
Oh man radfield is in this game

Ladies and gentlefolk, place your bets! Who dies first, me or radfield?!
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
September 18 2011 01:00 GMT
#377
##vote:jeejee

The shadow is my friend.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
September 19 2011 23:13 GMT
#753
My apologies. I honestly did mean to post this evening right before the deadline, but one thing lead to another and I only just got home about four minutes ago. Won't happen again.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
September 20 2011 00:27 GMT
#776
I ran the message through some common ciphers.. got nowhere. It's too short for any analysis based approach so I figure it's best to forget about it until it comes to light again.
Will write up my thoughts on day 1 after I hit the gym.

Interestingly enough both radfield and I lived. It's a miracle =D
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
September 20 2011 02:35 GMT
#815
Day one has really been a clusterfuck. I forgot how much more of a ... whirlwind .. larger games are. It's going to be tough to sort through this mess.

I would like everyone to keep in mind the rough idea of what happened day one:
-prplhz/wbg/jackal as candidates, with erandorr coming up at the end to get lynched. wbg is town. prplhz is town.

Now about erandorr, I think that radfield's intentions were good. I'm really uncomfortable writing that for some reason. There's something off about his posting that I can't quite put my finger on, but I shall sort it out in shadow. Shadow is good. I would say it is unlikely that there is no scum among the candidates considering what transpired. That leaves jackal. So clearly jackal is likely mafia. I'll leave it to someone else to write up how shitty his posts have been, I think that might come across as a little hypocritical coming from me. I'll just ##vote:jackal



That's shinbi analysis for you folks. Good player? pshaw.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
September 20 2011 22:48 GMT
#959
Sorry.
I really just did underestimate the time constraint of my new job. My discretionary time is very limited right now, there is no way I can keep up with a mafia game, or spend a lot of time on the internet at all. I am happy to sub out and take a game(s) ban or whatever, it's not as if I'll be playing any mafia for the foreseeable future anyway.

On the bright side, I'm a complete null this game, so the new person to sub in (if any) starts with a blank slate =)

I really do apologize to redFF and Mig, and most importantly Curu. I know hosting is a pain and having players disregard your work like that is annoying to say the least.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4906
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g8017
Liquid`RaSZi2254
FrodaN1838
fl0m1368
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM476
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax198
Livibee194
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick959
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1544
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV365
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 32m
Replay Cast
2h 32m
OSC
15h 32m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.