• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:16
CEST 00:16
KST 07:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12092 users

Lord of the Rings Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:14 GMT
#2393
On September 28 2011 08:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 08:12 kitaman27 wrote:
What extra power did you get for obtaining the ring?


let's just say you should probably not visit me tonight lol


Bluffing

Kill him.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:22 GMT
#2408
On September 28 2011 08:22 chaoser wrote:
Either way you're dying tonight and you can't do a single thing to me. I suggest mafia stay out of this and not waste their RB on me. Especially with a medic in play that could block your kill.


Two medics
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:23 GMT
#2410
On September 28 2011 08:23 kitaman27 wrote:
chaoser, what happens when you obtain the ring for killing Palmar?


we all bow down to our new SK god
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:24 GMT
#2413
On September 28 2011 08:24 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 08:23 kitaman27 wrote:
chaoser, what happens when you obtain the ring for killing Palmar?


suffice to say, you should lynch him after that.


If you want him dead he lives.

♥
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:26 GMT
#2417
May as well chaoser we're all backing you anyway
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:27 GMT
#2419
On September 28 2011 08:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 08:26 Palmar wrote:
what chaoser isn't telling is that the game ends in a 3rd party victory if he survives


Does the same condition apply, if you survive the night?


Yes it does.

KILL HIM
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:28 GMT
#2421
On September 28 2011 08:27 kitaman27 wrote:
How come I have a feeling you guys share a joint victory and are just trolling us until the day post comes -_-


Provided palmar dies ill still be happy.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:30 GMT
#2428
On September 28 2011 08:28 kitaman27 wrote:
lol draz, are you another third party to get added into the mix? The vengeful serial killing medic?


Na I just want palmar dead
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:32 GMT
#2433
On September 28 2011 08:31 Palmar wrote:
I've been playing intentionally shitty and throwing out bad accusations (lol, radfield town... and sand/syllo scummy) to get mafia not to shoot me.

I genuinely thought kita was scum though.


##neutral mad monk ability
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:33 GMT
#2438
On September 28 2011 08:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 08:32 chaoser wrote:
On September 28 2011 08:30 Palmar wrote:
On September 28 2011 08:28 chaoser wrote:
On September 28 2011 08:25 kitaman27 wrote:
chaoser, mind sharing your real claim and ability?


I got two active abilities:

1) I kill someone
2) I check a votelist to see if anyone in it has the ring

I also have the passive ability of being bulletproof


if you're bulletproof I'll murder curu, because I have the same abilities, but I'm not bulletproof.

also, you're probably not bulletproof.


You got 2 KP, I only have the one. I actually did get shot day one and I didn't die so you can take that for what you want.


I don't have 2 kp btw, I lied about that.


>.>
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:33 GMT
#2439
On September 28 2011 08:33 jcarlsoniv wrote:
You know what's fun Palmar? Scum will be more than happy to kill you because then they will get the Ring. Awesome...


READ THIS POST SCUM

TAKE THE RING FOR YOURSELVES
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:34 GMT
#2441
In fact I will protect Palmar from Chaoser's hit so you 100% get it kk?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:36 GMT
#2445
On September 28 2011 08:36 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 08:33 jcarlsoniv wrote:
You know what's fun Palmar? Scum will be more than happy to kill you because then they will get the Ring. Awesome...


nah, why do you think I got the ring and not the other party that killed prplhz?

if 2 people kill a ringbearer, the neutral party gets the ring.

town doesn't deserve winning this game, so I hope mafia just shoots town, if you kill rayn the last townie who's not bad is dead.


Yes but I can stop the neutral party from killing you can't I palmar?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:40 GMT
#2447
On September 28 2011 08:39 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 08:36 Drazerk wrote:
On September 28 2011 08:36 Palmar wrote:
On September 28 2011 08:33 jcarlsoniv wrote:
You know what's fun Palmar? Scum will be more than happy to kill you because then they will get the Ring. Awesome...


nah, why do you think I got the ring and not the other party that killed prplhz?

if 2 people kill a ringbearer, the neutral party gets the ring.

town doesn't deserve winning this game, so I hope mafia just shoots town, if you kill rayn the last townie who's not bad is dead.


Yes but I can stop the neutral party from killing you can't I palmar?


Mafia huh


Town despite everything lol
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:41 GMT
#2449
I've still not sent in my night action lol
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:44 GMT
#2452
On September 28 2011 08:42 kitaman27 wrote:
Instead of protecting the third party, you could always choose to save the town tracker. *cough cough*


If I could I would
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:47 GMT
#2459
On September 28 2011 08:45 kitaman27 wrote:
At this point, I'm starting to think its me and Archon_Toilet against the forces of evil.


Yeah even your medic has given up lol
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:49 GMT
#2463
On September 28 2011 08:48 TranceStorm wrote:
Wow, I come back expecting to see Curu post the lynch post - and this is what I get.


MURDER PALMAR

ACHIEVE VICTORY FOR YOUR FACTION

that is all you really need to know...
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:51 GMT
#2466
Due to what has happened the day being extended is game braking
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 27 2011 23:54 GMT
#2475
On September 28 2011 08:53 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 08:33 Drazerk wrote:
I don't have 2 kp btw, I lied about that.


>.>


He's probably the role blocker[/QUOTE]

I've been mod confirmed as a medic
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O134
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12367
Shuttle 387
White-Ra 232
ZZZero.O 134
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm118
League of Legends
Doublelift5237
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5029
Other Games
summit1g9611
FrodaN2336
Liquid`RaSZi1928
C9.Mang0351
ToD309
crisheroes296
Livibee194
Pyrionflax139
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1020
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• Adnapsc2 33
• musti20045 31
• HeavenSC 26
• Sammyuel 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1626
• Shiphtur664
• WagamamaTV284
Upcoming Events
OSC
44m
Replay Cast
44m
OSC
13h 44m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.