• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:33
CEST 03:33
KST 10:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9221 users

TL Mafia XLIV - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 28 2011 13:08 GMT
#1885
Vain claim.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 28 2011 22:26 GMT
#1941
Looks like Vain is hiding under his blankets.

Nard today, only chance he's innocent is if he's a NN who randomly visited a dead person AND that kill was carried out by the Godfather.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 01 2011 18:05 GMT
#2142
Just got back from my trip to Montreal, still a little hungover.

I'd like to lynch bum then Pyo, remember that thing I typed way back when DB fakeclaimed DT about how claiming naive/insane DT is a great play for Mafia? Yeah. Convenient that the claim comes out after he's finally being called out for lurking all game and how it perfectly gives him an excuse to be a lurker.

On August 31 2011 01:48 Pyo wrote:
bumatlarge - no idea really, I thought BB was scum, but the sub (and the need to be subbed in the first place) has thrown me off so I don't really know. WBG's analysis of him felt like bullshit though.


If bum flips red I'm pretty sure Pyo is red too, especially if Vain is Town (he was one of the first/only to vote Vain over nard). Also this is the dumbest reason to soft defend anyone I've ever seen.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 02 2011 02:30 GMT
#2149
Pyo = scum
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 02 2011 18:06 GMT
#2161
On August 24 2011 03:37 Curu wrote:
Actually this makes more sense to me the more I think about. If he was Mafia, he has an excuse for not being touched by Mafia because he led a mislynch and is under fire, he can get through 2-3 more people, claiming guilty on each one, then at the end claim he is actually paranoid and skate the rest of the way.


Same scenario, except Pyo is claiming naive to escape the lynch rather than paranoid to get people lynched. Check out his posts:

On August 20 2011 19:26 Pyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 17:20 Palmar wrote:
I think it's kinda scummy to call out Curu on using fuck twice in the same sentence while you have this in your signature...

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery"

By the way, BrownBear is the person I want dead today. I'm not sure how to interpret what Foolishness is saying, but at least he's right.


woah, woah, woah... BrownBear? I thought you wanted DropBear dead?


Oh look, he doesn't want BrownBear dead.

On August 21 2011 07:15 Pyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 06:42 GreYMisT wrote:
On August 21 2011 06:02 RayzorFlash wrote:

(OOC: What does WIFOM mean??)


It stands for "Wine in front of me" its from the movie princess bride. Though i dont understand it completely myself, its a situation that arises that is confusing because of circular logic, for example if bob is being tunneled and the person tunneling him dies at night, you could say well he must be mafia. but the mafia would want you to think that so what if they killed the tunneller to frame bob. but what if bob knew that....

if anyone has an explination that makes more sense please post it





Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 05:44 Jackal58 wrote:
On August 21 2011 05:34 Foolishness wrote:
Man this is a touch choice

Which choice is that?

I'm unvoting Sevryn. As I previously stated he has not set off any bells with what he had posted but by his disappearance.



I'm confused. What do you mean by this? What exactly has changed that would warrant you changing your vote? The only thing I can see is that he's received the critical mass to actually have a lynch so he'll get lynched even if you change your vote. Are you trying to cover your tracks for if/when he flips green?


Trying to set up Jackal for a fall after Sevyrn's flip.

He does vote for Mig but very reluctantly and with "buts" all over the place. While voting for Mig in this post, he also tries to tell us to find someone else to lynch because he doesn't think Mig will get a majority:

On August 24 2011 07:22 Pyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 07:02 Pyo wrote:
had no internet for a day... im caught up to page 55, gonna place my vote on Mig, but i might change it if I finish reading the thread before the deadline.


Wow, DT claim into medic claim? I don't think I believe him, but then again, if he's for real, he'll be dead by the hands of the mafia.

I'm going to keep my vote on Mig. He's gone with the "I'm burned out on mafia" defense of his posting into one-liners, which is as scummy as anyone else here (except for DB's role claiming). That said, I don't think he's going to get enough votes to actually be lynched.


Add onto voting Vain over nard and the soft defense of bumatlarge after the player switch (when he had said earlier he was very convinced by Foolishness and thought BB was scum). Everything adds up.

I mentioned Vain so many times because he's been one of the scummiest and most useless people in the thread. I guess my posts helped drive Mafia to frame him though.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 02 2011 20:42 GMT
#2165
If a naive DT checks a framed person, what is the result?
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 02 2011 20:48 GMT
#2167
Damnit, I read WBG's post wrong. Thought he said bum -> Vain N2.

Pyo's still Mafia though.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 02 2011 20:48 GMT
#2168
Ah that makes it moot anyways.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 03 2011 16:09 GMT
#2200
Pyo of the people you checked who do you think is most likely Mafia?
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 03 2011 21:39 GMT
#2202
Please give your opinion on the 3 people still alive that you checked.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 03 2011 21:40 GMT
#2203
That is Vain, Erandorr, RayzorFlash.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 04 2011 01:11 GMT
#2206
Still waiting for your thoughts.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 04 2011 04:12 GMT
#2207
On September 04 2011 11:01 Navillus wrote:
##Vote Bumatlarge


wtf is this shit? And where are you Pyo?
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 04 2011 04:50 GMT
#2209
[image loading]
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 04 2011 15:57 GMT
#2234
Alright well Pyo is obviously going to ignore me so here's what I think:

Pyo says he is naive. He says so because he claimed he checked Vain green while chaoser got a Vain red. However, we know that bum framed Vain on the night chaoser checked him so assuming a sane chaoser Vain would have actually returned green to a sane DT. That means had Pyo actually thought it through he could not know that he is naive because no one that he had checked had flipped red yet.

So why is he so sure that he is naive? Because one of his scumbuddies is in his "checks", so he scumslipped. He knows that one of them is red, so he knows if he were to claim DT it would be naive. At least one of Rayzor/Vain/Erandorr are scum, and his refusal to comment on any of them after I repeatedly asked him cements this.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 05 2011 05:45 GMT
#2275
Wow what

THE

HELL

Are you kidding me?

Oh look Pyo posts fishing for the Traitor to claim the night before lylo.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 05 2011 07:13 GMT
#2280
Ok Pyo I'll humour you.

Why would you be advising the Traitor on how to play the night before lylo? Or at all?
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 06 2011 01:59 GMT
#2292
Making this post a minute before deadline in case I die.

If the two claimed DTs do not die/are not blocked tonight, one of them is most likely fakeclaiming Mafia. There is no way Mafia is going to let the DTs get a check off for lylo. The possibilities I see:

If both die or one is blocked and one dies, we should take a heavy look at the surviving one. Heavier for chaoser than Pyo since chaoser has claimed both an innocent and a guilty result. Gmarshal said naïve DTs will always return green no matter what, so chaoser cannot be naïve. If Mafia left him untouched, there’s a very high chance he is Mafia especially with the Framer dead. If Pyo is left untouched, then he is either Mafia or Mafia would know he is naïve, which means one or more of the people he checked previously (Vain/Rayzor/Erandorr – I’m 90% sure Vain is Town, so that leaves Rayzor and Erandorr there) are Mafia.

If Pyo dies and flips DT and chaoser is blocked, I think we should consider chaoser Town. If chaoser were Mafia, they would surely consider that Pyo dying and flipping DT would look chaoser look way bad.

If chaoser dies and flips DT and Pyo is blocked, he may be sane, meaning the scumteam is within Rayzor, supersoft, me, and Kurumi. I find that scenario highly unlikely since that would mean a Rayzor/supersoft/Kurumi scumteam; I see no reason why Kurumi, if he was a scum Vig, would claim his shot. Supersoft has looked Town. More likely that one of the people he investigated is the Godfather or was framed into innocence. Likewise I think if chaoser dies and flips DT and Pyo is not blocked, we should consider Pyo Town as a chaoser DT flip would put a lot of pressure on Pyo. 3 DTs is not out of the realm of possibility, especially considering Mafia had a Framer and could very well have a Godfather, and that Pyo may be naïve.

If neither dies and neither is blocked, I would suspect chaoser way harder than Pyo since there is no chance chaoser is naïve while Pyo may be. If both claimed block one is obviously lying so I would go after Pyo since he has looked scummier than chaoser thus far.

If Pyo is scum I would lean towards a Pyo/Erandorr/Rayzor or xt. Supersoft and xt are the two responsible for Pyo’s no lynch, but I highly doubt that two Mafia would be putting their vote elsewhere. More likely that he was bussed by at least one Mafia member and they got insanely lucky that three Townies derped their way to a no vote modkill. I feel like supersoft is more likely Town than xt. Pyo never voted for Rayzor despite saying he was a suspect and that Rayzor was the next most likely wagon.

If chaoser is scum I would towards a Rayzor/chaoser/Kurumi scumteam. I highly doubt both Pyo and chaoser are both scum and if chaoser is scum and Pyo is Town then that confirms supersoft and xt as Town. The third member of that team is hard to peg but Kurumi is the one I can see most connected to chaoser. Rayzor and chaoser soft defended each other all past day.

Then again both Pyo and chaoser have ties to Rayzor as well, with Pyo offering up chaoser as a lynch despite never mentioning or questioning him before and stating many times that:

On September 03 2011 11:00 Pyo wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the scum team can be found within Rayzor, supersoft, chaos13 and Navillus

I was going to write up more analysis of them but i ran out of time.


Chaoser already pointed this out. Pyo didn’t want to switch his vote to Rayzor despite him being the only likely lynch besides Pyo; his vote stayed on Rayzor. I highly, highly doubt both Pyo and chaoser are Mafia, but both have connections to Rayzor.

If there is no clear night actions painting chaoser as scum, I would like to lynch Pyo or Rayzor. They are the scummiest pair.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 06 2011 02:05 GMT
#2295
Can I still post relevant things even if I die as long as it's before daypost?
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
September 06 2011 02:07 GMT
#2296
(Everyone please look through Rayzor, Pyo, and chaoser and see if there is anything I missed)
wat
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 164
NeuroSwarm 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 480
Bale 54
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
Other Games
summit1g9068
JimRising 546
ViBE213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 27m
Patches Events
13h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 27m
OSC
21h 27m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.